Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Kenny Say, wanna know what kenny say?
Lasse
post Sep 2 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3423

hi, i know what kenny say in manny episode and i dont ganna say it now, cuze i find a homepage there the 3 first season and the movie what kenny say, but it not loading so i say what kenny say in the 3 first episode when its loading and going to try to hear what kenny say on rest
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lasse
post Sep 3 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut
Welcome to 'What Kenny Says' for Season Three of The South Park Movie. This part of the guide was NOT done by be, it was translated by Artie Flunky, of whom we have special permission to use it from. If you would like to use it for your own site, you must contact Artie and ask him. Once again, HUGE thanks to him for allowing us to post it on the site!

-When Kenny puts his clothes on, he says, "Coming!"
-When Stan Asks if He Wants To See the T&P Movie He Says, "Yeah I Wanna Come, Ok"
-When Kenny’s Mom Asks Where Is He Going He says, "I'm going To See the Terrence and Phillip Movie"
-When She Says He Has To Go To Church He Says, "But Mom, I Gotta See This Movie"
-When She Says He Can Answer To Satan He says, "Ok"
-His Line In The Song Is, " And This Movie's Gonna Make Our Lives Complete, 'Cuz Terrence And Phillip Are Sweet!"
-When The Boys Were Calling Their Town White Trash, Kenny Says, "Kick Ass"
-When The Boys Were Cussing Kenny says, "Fuck"
-When Cartman Says That You Can't Light Farts On Fire, Kenny Says, "Yeah You Can" -When Cartman Says, "No You Can't" Kenny Says, Yeah You Can I've Tried It Before"
-When Cartman Bets Kenny, He Says, "Sure I Can Check It Out"...
-Then "He He he He He!...Ahh!! Oh Shit !!! Oh Fuck!!! Fucking Shit!!!!"Etc.
-When Kenny Gets the Salt, He Basically Screams
-When Kenny Wakes Up In the Hospital, He says, " Ahh I Fell Like Shit Dude"
-When Dr. Doctor Asks How He's Feeling He Says, "Well I Think I'm Ok Now"
-When Dr. Doctor Says That He Has 3 Seconds to Live He says, "Huh"
-When Kenny Is Denied Access To Heaven He Says, "Huh...AHHHHH"
-When Kenny Touches the Fire, He Says, "Shit Oww!"
-When He Meets Satan He Says, "Oh My Gooodddd"
-When He is put On the Stretching Thing He Starts Crying
-When He Meets Saddam He Says "Huh?"
-When Saddam Acts All Horny, He Says, "What The Fuck!?!?"
-When Saddam And Satan Leave Kenny Says, "Huh"
-When he spies on saddam and satan and satan explains His coming, Kenny Says "Huh"
-When Kenny Goes To Cartman as A Ghost He says, "Cartman, Cartman It's Me Kenny!"
-When Kenny Catches Satan Crying He Asks, "What's Wrong?"
-When Kenny Asks Again He say, "Hey What's Wrong Satan?"
-When Satan explains about SH, he Says "Well Why Don't You Just Fucken' Leave Him?"
-When Satan Says He's dumping Saddam Kenny Screams, "That's Great!"
-When Kenny's A Ghost Again, He Says, "Cartman, It's Me Again!"
-Then He says, "Satan and Saddam Are coming!"
-Then He says, "Yes Their Coming!"
-When Saddam is bossing Satan, Kenny Says, "Satan, You’ve go to do something!"
-When Kenny makes a Wish He Says, "I Wish That Everything Can Go Back To Normal"
-When Chef Says That He'll go Back, He says, "I know, but I've learned Something Today."
-When Kenny Is Unhooded He Obviously Says, "Goodbye You Guys"

::| SEASON ONE |::

#101 Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
-When asked what a dildo is, Kenny replies saying, "It's a little plastic dick that women put in their vaginas"
-When the guys are talking about Wendy to stan, kenny says, "and Maybe you can touch her pussy."
-After the aliens shoot Kenny, he says "Hey Guys, i'm alright!"
-After being trampled Kenny says "Umm, I'm alright..", and then he is run over!

#102 WeightGain 4000
-When Chef tells the boys about wanting to sleep with Kathie Lee Gifford, Kenny asks Chef, "Is your Penis Big?"
-When Cartman shows off his 'buff' body, kenny says "Look at the size of his boobs!"
-After Mr Garrison shoots him, Kennys shouts "Oh no!"

#103 Volcano
-After Stan makes Fun of Cartman's mom, kenny says "Maybe she can suck my dick!"
-When Kyle takes the Flashlight, Kenny hears a rumble and says, "Hey, What's that?"
-After the fish all get killed, Ned says that it smelt, and Kenny says something... Mike Kalec says that Kenny says, "Kinda like a vagina", but it sounds nuthin like it to me!
-When Jimbo makes Kenny his honorary nephew, Kenny says, "Cool!"
-When the lavaball hits Kenny, he says, "Nope, i'm okay" and then he is set on fire, and starts yelling "Oow, Ow, ow, ow!!" until the ball rolls back onto him!
-When he returns, he says "Hey Guys, i'm ok."

#104 Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride
-After Sparky starts raping the dog, Kenny says, "Oh my god, I think they are screwing!"
-After Kyle says that it was the other dog who was confused, Kenny says, "Not from what I saw!"
-After Stan talks about gay people, Kenny says "They Suck Dick"

#105 An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
-When talking about pigs and elephants, Kenny says "Hey you guys, I talked to Garrison and he told me they're just the same."
-When the guys were dissing stan, Kenny says "Or are you gonna Feather your hair?"
-Kyle tells stan to say to shelley "Your my sister and i love you..." and Kenny adds "...and I want to take off your Bra!"
-When they are told about the big mutant Stan, Kenny says "A big mutant stan?"
-When they see the clone's huge reign of destruction, Kenny asks, "oh my god, what's he doing?"

#106 Death
-During class, Kenny says, "I need to go poo!"
-After Garrison asks if he just went, Kenny yells, "Aah Aah! I gotta go shit!"
-When Kenny is back in class, Kenny Yells "OH MY GOD!" and runs back to the bathroom!
-At Stan's house during T&P, kenny yells "Oh my god!" and runs to the toilet!
-When the Kids are discussing their parents being too strict, Kenny says, "Well what I think, basically, if you let the decision of what you watch to be under the parent's control, television sucks. Parents get offended easily because they rely on it heavily as a teacher to their childen."

#107 Pinkeye
-When he returns from the grave, he says like, "Ha Haaaaa! I'm Back...."

#108 Damien
-Stan calls Damien's mom an ugly scank, and then Kenny adds, "Yeah, She looks like a fucking dog!" And Damien turns Kenny into a Duck Billed platypus!
-From then on, Kenny says nothing but 'Quack Quack'!

#109 Starvin' Marvin
-After the boys find out about the free Teiko watch, Kenny goes "Woo Hoo!"
-When asked what a Vas Deferens is, Kenny replies "Tube that's inside your penis"
#110 Mr Hankey, The Christmas Poo
-When baby Jesus is born, Kenny says "It must be a Miracle!"
-After the bird craps into his hood, he says, "HEY!"
-When Kyle is telling about Mr Hankey, Kenny says "Kyle's Crazy!"
-When they see the piece of poo in Kyle's Lunchbox, Kenny says, "That is the ssickest thing I have ever Fucking Seen!"
-When Garrison asks Kenny to take down the star, Kenny says "Huh?"
-After Kenny takes down the star, he says "Phew!"
-At the end when Kenny survives, he yells, "WOO HOO HOO!"

#111 Tom's Rhinoplasty
-When Ms Ellen walks in, Kenny says "God, I want to get a piece of her!" He repeats it when stan says 'You can say that again!'
-When Wendy talks about Ms Ellen having 1 arm longer than the other, Kenny says "Yeah, they can always Finger their pussy!"
-When they are asking stan about his night with Ms Ellen, "And did you stick your dick into Ms Ellen's Big Vagina?"

#112 Mecha Streisand
-When the snowman is built, Kenny says, "Yeah, and I got these Marbles to go with the carrot Stick!"

#113 Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
-When the buys are talking about Cartman, Kenny Says "He's such a fat kid, he cant make it!"
-When Cartman is playing with his dolls, Kenny Says "What the fuck is he doing with those little dolls and tea?
-After Kenny's go-kart stops, he says "Hey guys, i'm okay! Now if i can-"

::| SEASON TWO |::

#202 Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut!
-When Mephesto gets shot, Kenny says "Oh my god, they Killed Mephesto!"
-After Kenny (team cool.gif is told what to do, he says 'huh'?
-When team a calls him, he replies "This is team b"
-When he is told that there was a nice heated walkway instead of a sewer to walk through, an angry Kenny says "Are you fucking Kidding me? Making me walk through the sewers?"
-When he looks oer to the shelter, he says, "Yep, It's there all right!"
-When he reaches the poowerbox, Kenny says "Roger"
-When team a asks if he can connect the wires, he says "Nuh-uh
-He then decides, "I'll connect the wires", and he kills himself

#203 Chickenlover
-When Kenny looks through the book, he says "There's alot of Hot Vaginas and Penises!"
-Kenny is yelling 'Hooray!' while kyle and stan were!
-During Cartman's appearance on the show, COPS, kenny says "Hey Cartman" while he is questioning Mr McCormick.
-While Kenny's Mom was bashing the crap out of his dad, kenny is laughing his head off!
-When the bullet nearly hit him, he says, "No, it hit my Jacket!"

#204 Ike's Wee Wee
-When Chef's Station wagon drives up, Kenny and the rest say "Hey chef!"
-While Chef is lecturing the boys on a Bris, he asks what the most important thing to a man is. The others all guess wrong, but then Kenny says "Oh, your penis!"

#205 Conjoined Fetus Lady
-While Kyle's mom is showing the boys the freaks, he says "Gross!"
-And when she walks off, kenny Starts laughing!

#206 Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka
-During class, Kenny says, "I need to go poo!"
-After Garrison asks if he just went, Kenny yells, "Aah Aah! I gotta go shit!"
-When Kenny is back in class, Kenny Yells "OH MY GOD!" and runs back to the bathroom!
-At Stan's house during T&P, kenny yells "Oh my god!" and runs to the toilet!
-When the Kids are discussing their parents being too strict, Kenny says, "Well what I think, basically, if you let the decision of what you watch to be under the parent's control, television sucks. Parents get offended easily because they rely on it heavily as a teacher to their childen."

#207 City on the edge of forever (flashbacks)
-When Kyle asks the time, Kenny Says "7:35".
-When Kenny tells the story about Death, he says "Hey guysm, remeber that time we were being chased by death? I remember it was a long time ago, and Death came on a tricycle and ran us down.."
-When Kenny is Beating the crap out of Death, he says "Don't touch me! Take that, that, that, and that, and that, and that, and THAT!"
-Then, Kenny says "Now that's what i call a sticky situation!"
-When Kyle corrects Kenny, he says "oh yeah."

#208 Summer Sucks
-When they walk up to Stu's firework stand, Kenny says "Hey Stu!"
-After dodging the snake, he says "Hey guys, i dodged the..."

#209 Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls
-When they are talking about wendy not being stan's girlfriend, Kenny says "Because you ALWAYS puke on her!"
-When the boys are making fat-ass jokes about Cartman, kenny says "Cartman's ass is so fat that sometimes he has to wear a bra. heh heh!"

#210 Chicken Pox
-When Mrs McCormick tells Kenny that his friends are here, kenny says, "But mom, I am FUCKING SICK!"
-When Kenny comes out, he says "Hey guys, whats going on?"
-WHen the boys ask about the rats in the house, Kenny says "Well, we shouldn't have any rats once we put the fucking ceiling in!

#211 Roger Ebery Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods
-This is my absolute best guess at Kenny's Haiku, i know that it must have 'discharge' in there somewhere judging from stan's following sentence : "When I get headjobs, i'll start feeling tingly, then I will discharge".
-When the star machine is turned on, he says "Just Stars..."
-When they turn up the intensity, he says "Whoh dude!"

#212 Clubhouses
-Kenny says 'Fine' while they are arguing. -When Cartman tells kenny that he is the worker on the Ewok Clubhouse, Kenny argues "Well why the fuck do i have to everything while you just sit around?!"
-When Cartman tells Kenny that he can get the carpet out of the living room, he walks off saying, "Fuck you. You suck dick."
-When cartman says Kenny will have to wait for the hottub after school, he says "Fuck you.." in a low and slow voice.
-When cartman suggests they should find chicks, Kenny says "YEAH!"
-When Cartman suggests that Kenny Shoul be the one to find chicks, he says "Why do I have to go find chicks?"
-When Kenny comes back and cartman asked if hed found chicks, he says "Uh Huh!!"

#213 Cow Days
-When Kenny takes his foodstamps out, he says "What? These?"
-When they ask for them, he says "nah uh!"
-When the boys demand his foodstamps, he says, "Dude, these are my mother fucking food stamps and I don't need to be used right outta these food stamps!"
-When Cartman falls off the bull, Kenny says "Oh my god, they killed Cartman!", a quote which is usually referred to Kenny.
-When the boys ask about Cartman, Kenny Says "He ran away"
-When they ask Kenny to find him, he says "okay"
-When he returns, he says "dude, I can't find him!"
-When they say that his round is coming up, he says "I Know, I Know!"
-Just before Kenny enters the ring, Kenny says, "Nah uh, you can fucking go in there!

#214 Chef Aid
-When Elton John agrees to help Chef out, kenny yells "Woo Hoo!"

#215 Spookyfish
-When Kenny starts Hogging the blanket from his brother, he says "Give me some!"
-When his mom whacks him, he says "Hey Mom!?!"
-Kenny's Dad asks whether or not the fat one was cartman, he answers "uh Huh"
-When Kenny shows his Squash, he says "Its all i could afford!"

#216 Merry Christmas Charlie Manson
-When Mr McCormick tells him to sneak some food into a bag, he says "Okay"
-After kenny turnd up at the shopping mall, he says "Hey Guys, Lets go!"

#217 Gnomes
-When Cartman asks him if he's happy being poor, he replies "Fuck you"
-During the commercial, he says, "The corporations are ruining us"

#218 Prehistoric Iceman
-When Stan says Cartman killed Kyle, Kenny says "You bastard!"
-When Kyle and Stan are arguing over what they should call the man, Kenny says "Yeah, i think you ought to name him Steve"
-When Barbrady asks Kenny to pick a color, he picks Blue.

::| SEASON THREE |::

#301 Rainforest Schmainforest
-When the choir teacher is explaining, kenny says "It sounds fucking gay!"
-When Mr Mackey signs him up for Getting gay with Kids, Kenny fist says "Whoopee!" and when the other boys look at him, he says "I mean... oh."
-When Kenny introduces himself to Kelly, he says "My name's Kenny"
-When she gets it wrong, he says "No, Kenny!"
-She gets it wrong again, and he yells "KENNY!"
-When Cartman says Kenny is Costa Rican and that's why he's so poverty stricken, he says "That's not true, dude."
-When Kelly says she apprciates living in the US, kenny says "Uh Huh"
-When Kelly asks if he'd remembered the choreographhy, he says "Yeah, i think so"
-When Kenny asks if everthing is OK, kenny says "Yeah, everything is fine"
-When she wants to ask him something he says "OK"
-When she says she liked him, he says "Really?"
-She said yes, so kenny said "Thats Great!"
-And she said 'no thats not good, kenny goes "That's not good?"
-When she gets worried, he says "Dont worry, we'll get home soon"
-When she says she likes him, he says "And i like you!"
-When she changes her mind agagin, he says "Argh! God Dammit!"
-When they are tied up, Kenny says "Oh. Me too!"
-When Kenny tried to organize a long distance contact, he says "OK, i can do that!"

#302 Spontaneous Combustion
-When Kenny sees the Hairdryer, he says "How about this?"
-When they get booted out, he says "I know, Fucking Serously!"
-While walking, Kenny Says "Well see you guys, i have to get on the bus!"
-When Cartman asks about seeing Kelly again, kenny says "yeah dude, seriously!"

#303 Chef's Mama
-When the boys wonder why cartman wasn't at school, kenny says "Maybe cos he got stuck in a door!"
-My apologies, the rest of this episode is kinda hard.. i'm workin on it :|

#304 Jakovasaurs
-When Cartman asks for kenny gloves to wipe his ass, he says "Okay Here ya go, wait... no!"
-While the boys try to stop cartman, Kenny asks "Hey guys, wait up for me!?" and then the bear eats him!

#305 Tweek vs. Craig
-When the choir teacher tells them about Home Economics, Kenny says, "Woo hoo!"
-Then when she says "That's why we take Home Ec", Kenny says, "Woo Hoo" again!
-After class, Kenny says, "Hey Guys, What do you wanna do?"
-After all the girls say bye to kenny, he says, "Bye Ladies!"
-When the teacher shows him the card and tells him to read it, he reads, "I can't make love to you until we get a Kingsized bed!"
-When the teacher wanted to talk to him, he says, "Yeah, okay"
-When the teacher says that Home Ec isn't for Kenny, He says, "Why?"
-When she says his chances of marrying a rich man in the future, kenny says, "It's not??"
-When the teacher suggests Shop class, kenny says, "Shop Class? Oh no..."
-When the teacher says that only a couple of people get injured in shop class, Kenny yells, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SHOP CLASS!"
-When he walks in on Mr Adler, he says "Hey, is this shop class?"
-When Mr Adler picked Kenny up, he says, "I'm okay"

#306 Sexual Harassment Panda
-While kenny is holding the magnet, he yells "Oh no, Oh no! OH NO!" and he gets pulled into the fan and is killed.

#309 Jewbillee
-At the start when Kyle answers the door, Kenny Says, 'Hey, you guys wanna come and watch the Meteor Shower with me?"
-After kyle says he has to go to Jewbilee, kenny says "What's That?"
-When Kyle explains Jewbillee, Kenny says "Oh, thats alright"
-When Kyle says that kenny should come to Jewbilee with him, he says "Really?"
-After Kyle's mom said that Jewbilee is for special kids, he says "oh."
-When Kyle said that Kenny will believe everything, he says "Yeah!"
-When Sheila lets him go, he says "Whoopee!"
-When Ike is getting ready for Squirts, he says "huh?" and when Kyle explains to him whats squirts are he says "oh".
-In the car when Kyle's mom is explaining some Jewish stories, he says "Uh huh" twice.
-After Kenny Gets out of the car and Kyle's mom talks to him he says "uh huh"
-When she tells him to try and act Jewish and she drives off, he says "How do I do that?"
-When the Instructor asks for their names, he says "Kenny McCormick."
-When he sees the Chamber of Elders, he asks Kyle, "What's That?"
-He says the pledge along with the other new inductees, "I pledge to be a Jew Scout, My Honour wide and true, I'm proud to be a Jew Scout, Otherwise I just be a Jew."
-He says the 'Nahee-Kayem' thing and after he ducks the bell, he walks off laughing.
-When they form in a circle he asks kyle "What do we do here?"
-When Kyle says they will pray to Moses, Kenn says "Hahaha! That sounds stupid!"
-When he sees moses, he yells "What the fuck is that?!"
-When Moses discovers that Kenny isn't Jewish, kenny says "uh oh.."
-Then he says "Oh no! What do we do?"
-When Kyle blames kenny for saying he was Jewish, he says "WHAT?"
-He tries to explain himself and he says "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"
-When he is told that he gets no carrot Cake, he says "What?"
-When the evil Elder plans to bring back Hamen, he says "Oh no.."
-Alongside the road, he yells "Help! Help!" to the passing cars.
-When he sees the squirts with the baby bear, he says "Awww!"
-This one is the hardest Kenny says i've ever had to do, here's my best try. "Okay guys, theres this guy who wants to bring hamen back and he's trapped Moses in a shell, and he's gonna summon Hamen and if he does he's gonna kill all the Jews!"
-After that he says "I know! Come on guys, we don't have much time!"
-While the evil elder is summoning hamen, Kenny yells "Whoopee!" and snatches his book!"
-While the evil elder is kicking him, he is yelling "OW, OWW!"
-When he can't crack the shell, he says "Thats Okay, I'll use my head!" and he kills himself.

#310 Chinpokomon
-When Cartman asks kenny for Pengin, he says "Nuh uh!"
-When cartman says that its his favourite, he says "Nuh uh"
-He then starts fighting over the Pengin doll with cartman and he says "Nah" about 5 times along with Cartman, and then "NAH, PENGIN'S MINE! NAH!"
-When cartman wants to trade kenny for his pengin, he says "Fuck off!"

#311 Starvin Marvin In Space
-When the boys wonder why anyone would wanna send the 600 club money, kenny says "To pay for a rocket on his penis!
-When they make a run for the ship, Kenny drops back and says "Hey you guys, wait up for me..." and he says "ow" when he hits the ground
-When he gets left behind "You guys! Go without me!"
-When they tell him what they'll do with Kenny, he says "OK OK I GET IT!"

#312 Korn's Groove Pirate Ghost Mystery

-At the start, Kenny says "Hey you guys, I'm gonna win this years costume contest!"
-When Stan says they should dig up Kyle's Grandma, Kenny says "Yeah!"
-He says to the boys at the docks, "Just Wait till you see MY sweet costume!"
-When cartman says that Kenny will never have a sweet costume, kenny says, "Yeh i will..." (The rest is too hard to make out)
-When he walks up to the other boys with his Starwars costume, Kenny Says "Hey guys! Check out my Fucking sweeet costume!"
-When David recognises him and says "Hey Kenny!" he says "oh man..."
-When he doesn't win the costume contect, he moans "Awww.."

#313 Hooked on Monkey Fonics
-When he discovers that Kyle likes rebecca, he says "Hehehe, your a fucking faggot dude!"
-When he sees the Fonics Monkey with Cartman's snacky smores, he says "Can I have a look at that?"

#314 The Red Badge of Gayness
-When Cartman says that Flutes are gay, Kenny looks at his flute and says "Totally Gay?"
-When Cartman guarantees him lots of plunder and women, kenny says "Whoo hoo!"

#315 Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics
-When Mr Garrison is about to sing 'Merry Fucking Christmas' and he says that the topic is about how other cultures celebrate christmas, kenny says "what?"

#316 Are you there God, it's me Jesus
-At the start, after cartman says 'I Hit Puberty you guys!', Kenny says "What?"
-When Kyle says he'll check if his ass is bleeding, kenny says "me too"
-While Cartman is looking through the pads in the store, kenny comes in and says "You Guys! You Guys! I got it! I got my very first period!"
-When Kyle asks him, he says "Yeah! You guys, i was just there sittin' on the the toilet, and i finally got my period!"
-When Cartman suggests he uses pads to avoid getting blood on his underwear, Kenny Shouts "WHOOPPEEE!"
-When Cartman asks if he got his maxi pads yet, kenny says "No, i got a pack of Tampons"
-When Cartman asks what a tampon is, kenny says "Its a little thing you put up your ass to stop all the bleeding"
-When he's asked 'does it hurt', kenny says "A Little..."
-Cartman checks the attendance record, "Goddess moon? GODDESS MOON? Kenny then says "I'm here!".
-When they start talking about boys, kenny says "Yeah, i think that Craig is the coolest guy in our school. There's really no doubt about it!"
-When both the boys say their period is going swimmingly, kenny says "Mine too"
-In the clubhouse, Kenny starts feeling bad and mutters "uuuuggh"
-When they all ignore him he says "Oohhh Goodd.."
-Kenny then starts feeling awful, and he moans "Uuunngggh!" and then he falls over and coughs up blood.

have fun wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lasse
post Sep 3 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

some more

401 - Cartman's Silly Hate Crime
1) Kenny says "What the fucking hell?" when Cartman comes to the door and asks to get out of town. Note: Kenny was actually bleeped when he said 'fuck' for the first time ever.
2) When Cartman tells Kenny that they have to get ot Mexico, he says "Mexico, how the fuck are we gonna go to Mexico?" Note: Kenny was actually bleeped when he said.
3) Kenny says "Hey!" after Cartman wacks him.
4) After Cartman asks if he still has the go-go action bronco, Kenny says "Yeah."
5) Kenny says "I'm going as fast as I can!" when Cartman asks him to go faster."

402 - The Tooth Fairy's Tats
1) Kenny says "Sega Dreamcast!?!" with the other boys after Cartman says it.
2) When the boys look to Kenny for teeth, he says "Uh-uh!", "No, I don't!",and "No I don't, fuck you!"
3) Kenny asks "Why the fuck does it have to be my tooth?" and says "Fuck you!" right before they try to pull his tooth out.
4) When Butters comes to the boys and tells them that he has a loose tooth Kenny says,"You what?" and "Woo-hoo!"
5) Kenny says "That there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college!" when Chef asks what he told them about drugs.
6) When Kenny is about to be thrown into the river, he says "He's not gonna do it!?!" after Cartman says no! And as he's being thrown in he says stuff like "No! Fuck! Please, no! Why me?"
7) When Kenny was yelling at the boys to come get him he says, "Hey you guys, over here" and "Help You Guys!"

403 - Quintuplets
1) Kenny sings some foreign operas when the boys are in the living room and through the rest of the episode. When the boys say that Kenny sucks at singing, he says "Huh?" and "I'm singing the best I can!"
2) Kenny repeats the CD, sings the opera along with the music, and says "God!"
3) Kenny says "Hey!" when the boys say that Kenny has a bad voice in front of the Quintuplets.
4) Kenny says "Really, really good!" and "Europe!?!" in reply to the music teacher.
5) Kenny says "Fine" when his mom says that he would have to leave his friends and family behind.

404 - Timmy
1) Kenny says "Gooood." after Cartman does by the bus.
2) In the luchroom Kenny repeats the other boys and says "Hello, Chef.", "Just fine, thank you.", and "Oh boy."

405 - Great Expectations
Kenny is not in this episode.

406 - Cartman Joins NAMBLA
1) Kenny says "No." when his parents ask him if he wants a baby brother.
2) When Kenny goes up to his Dad, Kenny says "Dad, I want to play catch!" and "But, I want to play now."
3) Kenny says "I don't know, but I have to think of something!" when the boys ask what Kenny's gonna do about the new baby.
4) When he is in the pharmacy he asks the clerk "Hi, I need some pills that'll kill a baby thats inside of me." and when the clerk asks "Cash or charge?" Kenny says "Cash!"
5) When Kenny is trying to give the drink to his mom he says, "Here Mom, I made your favorite drink!" and "Try it." When his Dad takes the cup from him, Kenny says, "No, dad don't..." and "Uh-oh!"
6) Kenny says "Mooom!?" after he sees the ad for the John Denver Experience.
7) Right before Kenny goes crazy with the plunger, he says "THAT DOES IT!!!"
P.S. In the song played when everyone is chasing everyone in the hotel, and at the end of the show the french words sung are french numbers and various words (in french).

407 - Cherokee Hair Tampons
1) Kenny says "Here" when the sub. teacher says "Is Stan Marsh here?"
2) When Cartman and Kenny are playing Kenny makes swooching and shooting noices.
3) When Cartman and Kenny are fighting over the space cruiser Kenny says "No it's mine!"
4) When Stan says that Kyle dieing is really serious, Kenny says "It's not that fucking serious!"
5) When Cartman says that he wants 10 million dollars Kenny replies with "10 million dollars!?!"
6) Kenny says "I know." when Stan says that he doesn't know what to do.
7) Kenny says "Uh-huh." when Stan says that if Kyle died they'd never see him again.
8) Kenny says "Uh-huh." when Stan asks if that was it for people.
9) Kenny says "You never fucking care when I die!" when Stan is bitching about Kyle dieing.
10) Right after Stan starts crying, Kenny says "Now that does it, I've had enough of this bull-shit! Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

408 - Chef Goes Nanners
1) When Kyle asks how many of the anti-acid pills Kenny's going to eat he says "Oh, I never get any mints at home." and "Fuck you, man."

409 - Fingerbang
1) When Cartman says they have to practice there music over and over, Kenny says "And we'll look like fucking fagets!"
2) Kenny says "Me, too" when they suggest that Wendy joins the boy band.
3) When Cartman makes up the defintion for fingerbang, Kenny says "That's not what it means!"
4) When Cartman asks what fingerbang means he says, "It's when you take your finger, and stick it down your ass-hole, and it makes you feel really good."
5) Kenny says, "Yeah" when Kyle says that he won't perform in a 4-member boy band.

410 - Do handicapped People Go To Hell?
1) Kenny says "It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's generation..." repeating what Cartman said.
2) Kenny says "What?" when he is confused about Jesus being crackers.
3) Kenny says "Oh shit!" when the Sister Mary told them that they all have to confess all their sins.
4) When Cartman blames Kenny for setting Mr. Garrison's Cat on fire, Kenny says "What?"
5) Kenny says "What are we gonna do?" when they are trying to think of a way to save Timmy from hell.
6) Kenny says "Hey dude" to Stan in Church.
7) Kenny says "Shit!" after Stan does.

411 - Probably
1) Kenny asks "Where am I?" twice to the Mexican man at the Gas station.
2) When Cartman answers the phone, Kenny says "Cartman, Cartman you've got to help me, cause I'm really not dead!"

412 - 4th Grade
1) Kenny says "Her titties are fuckin' huge!" when they first see Ms. Choksondik.
2) Kenny says "Let's go!" right before he gets smeared all over the highway.

413 - Trapper Keeper
Kenny is in this episode, but he says nothing.

414 - Hellen Keller the Musical
Kenny is in this episode, but he says nothing.

415 - Fat Camp
1) When Kyle asks Kenny to make the incision in the manitee for $5, Kenny says "Five Bucks?"
2) When Kenny asks how much to eat the spleen, he says, "I'm not gonna eat that."
3) Kenny says "What?" when Kyle tells him to eat his barf.
4) Kenny says "Sure." when Jesus thanks him for coming on the show.
5) Kenny says "Yeah, am I?" when the kids ask Chef if Kenny is a prostitute.
6) Kenny says "The next thing I'm gonna do is give my grandpa sentual full-body massage" when the guys asks what's next
7) Kenny says "10 bucks!" when the celebritys are betting on the price of the blowjob.

416 - The Wacky Molestation Adventure
Kenny was in this episode, but he did not say anything.

417 - A Very Crappy Christmas
1) Kenny said "Yeah, that'd be awesome." after the boys think up their cartoon scheme.

501 - Scott Tenorman Must Die
1) Kenny says "You got pubes?" when Cartman said he did.
2) Kenny says "One, please." when he purchases the movie ticket.
3) Kenny laughs to death when he watches the little piggy thing.

502 - It Hits The Fan
1) After Stan says 'Holy fucking shit!' Kenny says "Hey, you can't say fuck!"
2) Kenny says "Uh-oh!" when he starts to cough.
3) Kenny says "Yeah, I didn't....goddammit!" right before he vomits out his intestines.

503 - Cripple Fight
1) Kenny says "Yeah, Bye!" to Big Gay Al.

504 - Super Best Friends
Kenny is in this episode but he says nothing.

505 - Terrance & Phillip: Behind the Blow
1) Kenny asks "Toronto?" after Terrance says it in his dressing room.
2) When Cartman told Kenny everything was O.K. Kenny said "Oh, I can't see."

506 - Cartmanland
1) "You guys, you guys, you gotta come downtown to the bank, yo gotta see, Cartman got 1 million dollars from his grandma!" then "Because she died, she left 1 million dollars to Eric in her will." (That's damn close)
2) He also said "Woo-hoo!" when he was riding the mine shaft ride, before he died.

507 - Proper Condom Use
1) Right before Cartman beats off the dog, Kenny says "It's the coolest thing that I've ever seen."
2) When Stan and Kyle say that dogs don't make milk, Kenny says "Yeah, they do."

508 - Towelie
1) When they're all playing the video game Kenny says, "And, I killed you."
2) Kenny says, "How the fuck would we know?" when they are calling for Towelie. (Not very sure of this one)

509 - Osama bin Laden has Farty Pants
1) When Stan asks Kenny if he could take the goat, he says: "No fucking way dude!"
2) Kenny says, "Oh Shit, we're taking off!" the plane is about to take-off from the USA.
3) Kenny says, "My god, it smells like shit!" after they land the plane.

510 - How to Eat With Your Butt
1) When Ms. Choksondik says that someone will be punished, he says: "Ahh, that's bull-shit!"
2) Kenny replies, "You've ever done?" when Cartman says 'It's the sweetest thing I've ever done.

511 - The Entity
1) All that he 'says' in the episode is "Ouch!" when he is shot in the head at the airport.

512 - Here Comes the Neighborhood
1) He says NOTHING in this episode.

513 - Kenny Dies
1) Kenny says "Oh yeah, I'm fine." after he coughs while burning the poo.
2) After Cartman asks what he has in his backyard, Kenny says "A sno-cone machine?"
3) Kenny says "What the fuck are stem cells?" when Cartman starts talking about them.
4) After the Doctor hooks up the I.V. Kenny says, "Thank you."
5) When the doc asks Kenny if he wants to take off his coat, Kenny Says, "No, I'm fine."
6) Kenny says "Oh, fine, I'm fine." after the boys ask how hes doing.
7) After Cartman confesses his true feelings toward Kenny, he says "Eric, your my best friend too."
8) After Chef tells Kenny he has a lot of friends, Kenny says "Yes, *cough cough* and what about Stan?"
9) When Kyle answers him, he says "I hope so."
10) Right before the Make a Wish people come in the room he says "Stan??"
11) After the M.A.W. people come in, Kenny says "Make a wish foundation?"
12) Kenny says "I kinda wish I could live more then anything." when he's asked what his wish is.
13) After the M.A.W guy asks if kenny want to see Madonna , he says "No, Madonna's a old anorexic whore, who wore out her welcome years ago, and talks with a fake British accent, and she can suck my dick.

(you know what kenny say in thw episode there kennys soul whas in cartman's body)

Kenny was dead until this episode

617 - Red Sleigh Down
1) When Kenny walks on to the screen at the end of the episode (after a 16 episode absence) he says "Hey guys. What's goin' on?"
2) Kenny tells the Kyle "Oh, I've just been hanging out." after he asks where he was.
3) Kenny says "Yeah" when Stan says that things are finally back to normal.

i going to say what kenny say in the season7 later

#704 - Cancelled
1) When Cartman farts on Kyle the 3rd time he says, "Hahaha, he got you again!!"
2) When Cartman farts on Kyle the 4th time he says, "Derr!"
3) When Cartman farts on Kyle the 5th time he says, "Yes it is!"
4) As the boys look down on Earth from the alien's ship he says "Awesome!"
5) When the large doors open and Stan assumes that the head alien is coming in he says, "Oh no!"
6) He agrees along with the other boys on the judging of the alien's apperence.
7) When Stan mentions that he likes the new form the alien takes, he adds, "Me too."
8) On hearing the show can stay on, with the other boys: "All right!"
9) Kenny arrives with the photo in hand he says, "Hey you guys, look."
10) After the boys ask what the hell it was he sais, "I don't know."

+Quote Post
kenneydies1mil
post Sep 16 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3551

dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u got ur facts down

+Quote Post
kenny79
post Sep 29 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #5

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3607

in the intro kenny actually sais:

(season 1 and 2) "I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with deep vaginas."
(season 3 and beyond) "I have got a ten inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it."
(in some later seasons) "Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt,"
(referring to britney spears)

in the latest season it was changed back to "I have got a ten inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it."

This post has been edited by kenny79: Sep 29 2007, 10:07 AM

+Quote Post
the-whizz
post Dec 24 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4467

lol, talented! ive allways wanted to know what he says in the episode Cartman Get an Anal Probe when stan asks he what a dildo is! THANKS!

-When asked what a dildo is, Kenny replies saying, "It's a little plastic dick that women put in their vaginas"

This post has been edited by the-whizz: Dec 24 2007, 04:25 PM

--------------------
Kenny: Ooooooh Im Dyyyyying!

[url=http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8964/kennyys1.gif]

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

+Quote Post
Tpfang56
post Dec 27 2007, 02:02 AM
Post #7

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 4426

I can only occasionally understand what Kenny says when he says

"Fuck you"
"What"

and other small phrases.

+Quote Post
SP 4 Life
post Feb 7 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #8

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 4313

QUOTE (kenny79 @ Sep 29 2007, 11:06 AM) *
in the intro kenny actually sais:

(season 1 and 2) "I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with deep vaginas."
(season 3 and beyond) "I have got a ten inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it."
(in some later seasons) "Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt,"
(referring to britney spears)

in the latest season it was changed back to "I have got a ten inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it."

I thought the latest intro version was "I like fucking silly bitches I know that my penis likes it"

--------------------
"Jesus! We thought you died! ... In Iraq"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You need to know how important ratings are, Craig. So I'm going to suspend you from school and request that you have your testicles removed surgically."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<l---- Click! ^^

+Quote Post
OMG THEY KILLED ...
post Mar 13 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #9

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5016

Holy shit you know your south park..props to u bro..

+Quote Post
Ball_Chin_Boy
post Apr 24 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5320

I always thought it sounded like "i have got a 10 inch dick, use your mouth if you want to clean it."

AWESOME!!! KENNY ROX!!!

+Quote Post
Tweekilydoo
post May 12 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5387

Kenny is sooo rude,gosh I'm lovin'it.

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 13 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #12

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:35 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.