> Whats Next?
TwistClock
post Oct 23 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5126

The First Part of the Season was sub-par. Major Boobage was the one of the only episodes i really laughed at, others just a little giggle every now and then. I think my fravorite, (Story-linewise) Is Super fun time.

Breast Cancer Show ever was a very big improvement, and Pandemic had me in stitches. After Breast Cancer show ever, i thought the episode Quality will drop below the theshold line, but pandemic definatly pulled-through. If the rest of the season will continue to excel in greatness, It may stand among one of the best season's ever, but i suppose; thats just my opinion on things at the moment. if the rest of the season ends up rubbish (which i hope it doesnt) Im hoping Season 13 brings at lot of laughs, and some great episodes.

What do you think the next few episodes will be like, and Season 13?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neptune343434
post Nov 28 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5681

i have no idea wht season 13 will be like
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:41 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.