> [1.01] Cartman Gets An Anal Probe, My review and quasi-analysis
TheFilmJunkster
post Apr 11 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2495

Cartman gets an anal probe was the first ever episode of South Park. The basic plot is presented, which revolves around the lives of four elementary school kids (in third grade?). Cartman, Eric, Stan and Kenny. One night, Aliens come to South Park and anally probe Cartman. From there, they steal Kyle's brother Ike and the whole episode follows the group trying to get Cartman to admit that he did indeed have an anal probe up his ass.

The episode in itself goes deeper though.

SEXUAL REFRENCES

There were many refernces to cartmans anal probe. The use of the word Dildo all throughout is another refrence. Making love was also in there somewhere.

CHILD ABUSE

Kyle kicking his brother through a bus is sort of like 'child abuse'.

FANTASY

The flashbacks to alien invasion add an extra depth of fantasy to the show.

SOCIETY

The angry bus driver, and the useless police officer fuel and reinforce stereotypes in society that all bus drivers are low lives and that all cops are generally useless.

AVOIDING THE TRUTH

Cartman asserting hes not under alien control, that he isnt fat. Cartman asserting that kenny isnt dead, Cartman avoiding himself on tv. Cartman asserting that there are no such things as aliens. All of these examples shed light on everyday human nature, we all avoid the truth to some extent.

FAMILY RELATIONS

Family relations are lucid and forever changing. Mother vs. Cartman arguments, babying and then her forcing Eric to play with friends is an example of the stark change. Stan wanting his brother back after initially abusing him, is another example.

And this concludes my first analysis. I had fun watching the episode, so now I guess I give it a score. This is hard, because I really have nothing to compare it to. I guess i'll have to score episodes based on how much I enjoyed them upon first viewing. Episode score:

[FOR MORE REVIEWS/ANALYSIS OF EPISODES GO TO http://southpark111.livejournal.com ]
I'm updating every single night with a new review.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mrs Garrison
post Apr 11 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #2

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2356

Intresting :|
Ty For Sharing.

--------------------

Thank You Umm179 For The Sig!!!!Ive Got The Best Sig Around!!! Be Jelous!!

Mrs Garrison Rocks Odd Socks :]

Nimeni And Mrs Garrison...Club Leaders Of "Kill The Pervs" Club

This Is Lesbos!!

-Mrs Garrison

+Quote Post
Heyzoos
post Apr 11 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2472

Hmm interesting I guess. I like the part where Cartman farts fire. Lol.

EDIT: Instead of eat lightning and crap thunder, get an anal probe and fart fire?

This post has been edited by Heyzoos: Apr 11 2007, 09:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kill_Kenny
post Apr 29 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2682

You must really have been bored

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 4 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #5

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (TheFilmJunkster @ Apr 11 2007, 01:51 PM) *
Cartman gets an anal probe was the first ever episode of South Park. The basic plot is presented, which revolves around the lives of four elementary school kids (in third grade?). Cartman, Eric, Stan and Kenny. One night, Aliens come to South Park and anally probe Cartman. From there, they steal Kyle's brother Ike and the whole episode follows the group trying to get Cartman to admit that he did indeed have an anal probe up his ass.

SEXUAL REFRENCES

There were many refernces to cartmans anal probe. The use of the word Dildo all throughout is another refrence. Making love was also in there somewhere.

CHILD ABUSE

FANTASY

SOCIETY

The angry bus driver, and the useless police officer fuel and reinforce stereotypes in society that all bus drivers are low lives and that all cops are generally useless.

AVOIDING THE TRUTH

Cartman asserting hes not under alien control, that he isnt fat. Cartman asserting that kenny isnt dead, Cartman avoiding himself on tv. Cartman asserting that there are no such things as aliens. All of these examples shed light on everyday human nature, we all avoid the truth to some extent.

FAMILY RELATIONS

Family relations are lucid and forever changing. Mother vs. Cartman arguments, babying and then her forcing Eric to play with friends is an example of the stark change. Stan wanting his brother back after initially abusing him, is another example.

And this concludes my first analysis. I had fun watching the episode, so now I guess I give it a score. This is hard, because I really have nothing to compare it to. I guess i'll have to score episodes based on how much I enjoyed them upon first viewing. Episode score:

[FOR MORE REVIEWS/ANALYSIS OF EPISODES GO TO http://southpark111.livejournal.com ]

Cartman, Eric, Stan and Kenny

Were is kyle?

+Quote Post
RazVee
post May 26 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2882

first episode... i can`t forget it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krazy For Kenny
post Jul 21 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #7

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3223

QUOTE (TheFilmJunkster @ Apr 11 2007, 07:51 AM) *

SEXUAL REFRENCES

CHILD ABUSE

FANTASY

SOCIETY

AVOIDING THE TRUTH

FAMILY RELATIONS

Agreed. Except I think 'Kick the Baby' is fucking adorable =] I looove Ike.

--------------------
Kenny McKormick

is the fucking coolest person ever =P

+Quote Post
Kensuke
post Jul 22 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #8

Gooback

Member No.: 3188

Seriously, this episode is awesome. I've challenged a load of people to try and sit through this episode without laughing at all, and everyone has failed. Most fall at the "Cows turn themselves inside out all the time" line. Barbrady rules. smile.gif

--------------------

Kosher Ninja Association of Non-Jewish Jews co-owned with Mr Alien Hoopajupe

+Quote Post
smit
post Jul 29 2007, 05:27 AM
Post #9

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3268

Lol im watching this episode now its very funny. Kenny gets killed by Aliens, Cows & The Police Car.

+Quote Post
hamboy
post Aug 10 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #10

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3330

Good analysis!

--------------------
Stan, you shouldn't let a woman push you around. If a woman ever gave me lip, I'd be all like, 'Ahy! You get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen, and make me some pie!'

+Quote Post
Wha'eva
post Aug 11 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #11

Gooback

Member No.: 3261

QUOTE (Kenny McKormick @ May 4 2007, 05:21 PM) *
Cartman, Eric, Stan and Kenny

Were is kyle?

Ehhmm.. Cartman & Eric are the same person tongue.gif Bet you knew that..

I totally love this episode!
It's so... prehistorical!
This is animated history!!!

--------------------

Oh wha'Úva... These cocksuckahs don' know shit!

+Quote Post
hamboy
post Aug 11 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #12

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3330

Favourite part is when the alians zap Cartman, and he does that dance.

--------------------
Stan, you shouldn't let a woman push you around. If a woman ever gave me lip, I'd be all like, 'Ahy! You get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen, and make me some pie!'

+Quote Post
cart-man
post Aug 11 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #13

Gooback

Member No.: 3322

QUOTE (hamboy @ Aug 11 2007, 05:49 PM) *
Favourite part is when the alians zap Cartman, and he does that dance.

ye its funny smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ikefan
post Aug 13 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #14

Gooback

Member No.: 3066

QUOTE (TheFilmJunkster @ Apr 11 2007, 01:51 PM) *

SEXUAL REFRENCES

CHILD ABUSE

FANTASY

SOCIETY

AVOIDING THE TRUTH

FAMILY RELATIONS

it is just an episode!@!

--------------------
Stan:dude i wonder where kyle is
Cartman:maybe he caught a disease and died, that would be so awesome!!
Stan:that is not funny you shouldn't joke about that
Cartman:who is joking?
Kyle:you guys, you guys, i have awesome news!!
Cartman:you have AIDS?
episode 711 ''casa bonita''

TY CRIS!@! and umm179!@! 4 MY SIGS!@! L337FR33K 4 DRAWING MASTER!@!

+Quote Post
Mr Alien Hoopaju...
post Aug 13 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #15

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2954

Yeh , but its pretty sweet when Ike gets kicked through the bus. Not to mention Fatass ass rape by skinny white aliens.

--------------------

Kosher Ninja Association of Non-Jewish Jews , co-owner Ninja Master Kensuke , Grandmaster Kosher Jewish Non-Jewish Jew Ninja G. Broflovski , Ninjew CUM , Awesem-o Grandmaster dude Chaos and some A Really Hot Ninjewtsu Chick 1337fr33k.That Wicked Non-Jewish Clown Guy.Mr Kitty , the deadliest kitty tray flinger on the block.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:35 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.