> Best Episode
Timma
post Nov 20 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 807

what do you think is the best episode of south park I think it is Trapped in the closet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cartman=Fat Ass
post Nov 20 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #2

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 750

someone move this to general chat...dude this should ONLY be about SEASON 1!!!!!!!!
no favorite episode

-Cartman=Fat Ass

--------------------
user posted image
LONG LIVE CITY WOK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
"Shut the fuck up fat ass"
"But Maaaooom"
"I'm not a lil' piggy!"

+Quote Post
danjwright
post Jan 9 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 1114

I personally don't have a favorte but my dad's is "Make love, not warcraft", series 10. I do think the south park movie is the one i'd choose to watch the most

This post has been edited by danjwright: Feb 17 2007, 05:13 PM

--------------------
"And then, you will drink a very small amount of wine, for that, is the Blood of Christ."
"Aw, come on now, this is just getting silly!"

+Quote Post
MissChokesOnDick
post Mar 30 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2390

My personal fave' is "losing Edge", Randy is such an under-rated character. He is "the best around". Glad to see Matt and Trey aren't running out of ideas after all this time.

+Quote Post
Mrs Garrison
post Mar 30 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #5

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2356

Cartoon Wars Part 1-2 For Me !!

--------------------

Thank You Umm179 For The Sig!!!!Ive Got The Best Sig Around!!! Be Jelous!!

Mrs Garrison Rocks Odd Socks :]

Nimeni And Mrs Garrison...Club Leaders Of "Kill The Pervs" Club

This Is Lesbos!!

-Mrs Garrison

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Mar 30 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #6

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 428

Why is this in the season one section when it should be in general chat. Accually it should be deleted seeing how this is like the hundred post about "Favorite episode." wink.gif

-City Wok Guy

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Rest
post Mar 31 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #7

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2396

Damien that one is so hilarious. Specially when Satan loses on purpose to take everyones money =)

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Mar 30 2007, 09:14 PM)
Why is this in the season one section when it should be in general chat. Accually it should be deleted seeing how this is like the hundred post about "Favorite episode."  wink.gif

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

I was wondering why somebody with 1,800 posts isn't on the staff, it's because 90% of your posts are pointless spam.
You've made 1,800 spam posts saying the same thing to each topic, stop bitching about how everyone is spamming, because you're the one spamming more than anyone.
You must not even recognize that 90% of your posts are spam which is what makes it sad, you never ever post anything meaningful, it's all "OMG STOP SPAMMING!!11!!1shift!11" Please act like a fucking member and not a god. You are just a member anyway, don't talk down to other members telling them to leave the forum when you have no authority over it.

In every topic that you call spam, you never bother to post anything on-topic. If a post is off-topic it's called SPAM. Stop being so full of yourself and realise that you are the worst spammer on the forum, I was wondering why you had 1,800 posts dry.gif

Charl210794 said "Jeez Chill City Wok Guy, I was seeing what everyone eles thought of season 11"

City Wok Guy said
"Did I yell, no now shut up noob and leave the forums. Thanks. Bye.

-City Wok Guy"

What a great help you are to this forum, telling members to leave because they told you to calm down after you kept bitching. [sarcasm]I'm sure the administrator loves it when people leave his forum.[/sarcasm]

As you can see I actually took some time to post something on-topic which you never do, you should try it sometime it helps keep the forum clean with no spammers =)

This post has been edited by Rest: Mar 31 2007, 11:14 AM

+Quote Post
Chickenpox
post Mar 31 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2398

My personal best is "TssT"

Oh...and i gave to agree with REST...dude get a life!!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Mar 31 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #9

Forum Staff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rest @ Mar 31 2007, 06:52 AM)
Damien that one is so hilarious. Specially when Satan loses on purpose to take everyones money =)

Why is this in the season one section when it should be in general chat. Accually it should be deleted seeing how this is like the hundred post about "Favorite episode."  wink.gif

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

I was wondering why somebody with 1,800 posts isn't on the staff, it's because 90% of your posts are pointless spam.
You've made 1,800 spam posts saying the same thing to each topic, stop bitching about how everyone is spamming, because you're the one spamming more than anyone.
You must not even recognize that 90% of your posts are spam which is what makes it sad, you never ever post anything meaningful, it's all "OMG STOP SPAMMING!!11!!1shift!11" Please act like a fucking member and not a god. You are just a member anyway, don't talk down to other members telling them to leave the forum when you have no authority over it.

In every topic that you call spam, you never bother to post anything on-topic. If a post is off-topic it's called SPAM. Stop being so full of yourself and realise that you are the worst spammer on the forum, I was wondering why you had 1,800 posts dry.gif

Charl210794 said "Jeez Chill City Wok Guy, I was seeing what everyone eles thought of season 11"

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

What a great help you are to this forum, telling members to leave because they told you to calm down after you kept bitching. [sarcasm]I'm sure the administrator loves it when people leave his forum.[/sarcasm]

As you can see I actually took some time to post something on-topic which you never do, you should try it sometime it helps keep the forum clean with no spammers =)

Rolf, I love how someone comes to the forum and "researches" a member... lol I have a life and Im living it the way I want to whether its posting on a forum, playing videogames, hanging with my friends... Also you said one sentence that was offtopic and like 3 paragraphs that are offtopic... kind of Ironic. Also everyone gets off-topic in the general chat section... also I never said I was a god(exept sarcastically in one topic) If the owner, Cartman wants me to stop "spamming" then I think he would have told me to stop. Also maybe I'm not a mod because people joined before me, thus becoming a mod before me. I'm on the mod queue list. So if you really want to try and bag on me forum telling people down I don't really care lol. I'm here to have fun and if the admin really wants me to stop "spamming" then I will.

-City Wok Guy

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Rest
post Mar 31 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Mar 31 2007, 08:47 PM)

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

Rolf, I love how someone comes to the forum and "researches" a member... lol I have a life and Im living it the way I want to whether its posting on a forum, playing videogames, hanging with my friends... Also you said one sentence that was offtopic and like 3 paragraphs that are offtopic... kind of Ironic. Also everyone gets off-topic in the general chat section... also I never said I was a god(exept sarcastically in one topic) If the owner, Cartman wants me to stop "spamming" then I think he would have told me to stop. Also maybe I'm not a mod because people joined before me, thus becoming a mod before me. I'm on the mod queue list. So if you really want to try and bag on me forum telling people down I don't really care lol. I'm here to have fun and if the admin really wants me to stop "spamming" then I will.

-City Wok Guy

Of course you never said you were a god, I said to stop acting like you are, can you read?
You are replying to my post with "I have a life" I never said you didn't have a life, please read next time.

Secondly, I would never waste my time "researching" you, every topic I go in you have spammed in it, I was just reading things I wanted to read, while you were in the topic spamming. So I decided I would post about it.
It doesn't matter if I wrote 20 paragraphs off-topic, if I have something that's on topic it's not considered spam.

PS: Do you know what irony means?

Edit: Sorry about the spam officer.

This post has been edited by Rest: Mar 31 2007, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
Officer Barbrady
post Mar 31 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #11

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Member No.: 92

The last posts by either of u are off topic!

Oh wait...erm... Spontaneous combustion is the best episode biggrin.gif

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club - In conjunction with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum
QUOTE(EricCartman91 @ Nov 18 2006, 07:46 PM)
A forum isn't about having the most posts

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #12

Forum Staff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rest @ Mar 31 2007, 09:05 PM)

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

-City Wok Guy

Of course you never said you were a god, I said to stop acting like you are, can you read?
You are replying to my post with "I have a life" I never said you didn't have a life, please read next time.

Secondly, I would never waste my time "researching" you, every topic I go in you have spammed in it, I was just reading things I wanted to read, while you were in the topic spamming. So I decided I would post about it.
It doesn't matter if I wrote 20 paragraphs off-topic, if I have something that's on topic it's not considered spam.

I know the thing about not having a life wasn't in your post, person after you posted it. dry.gif .... Also you would have had to "researched" a little seeing how you quoted me. lol You also just spammed right there seeing how you didn't say anything ontopic.. lmao. You are pretty sutpic arn't you... no shit you didn't say I was a god, and I don't I don't act like a god seeing how I'm mortal and at anytime I can get kicked. I may act superior, but a god fuck tard. Anyways I could care less about you, your just some stupid kid at a keyboard who is trying to act tough on the internet. I also don't feel like arguing so why don't you go outside and try and make some friends.

PS: Yes I do know what Irony means.

-City Wok Guy

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Rest
post Mar 31 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #13

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Mar 31 2007, 09:26 PM)

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

-City Wok Guy

I know the thing about not having a life wasn't in your post, person after you posted it. dry.gif .... Also you would have had to "researched" a little seeing how you quoted me. lol You also just spammed right there seeing how you didn't say anything ontopic.. lmao. You are pretty sutpic arn't you... no shit you didn't say I was a god, and I don't I don't act like a god seeing how I'm mortal and at anytime I can get kicked. I may act superior, but a god fuck tard. Anyways I could care less about you, your just some stupid kid at a keyboard who is trying to act tough on the internet. I also don't feel like arguing so why don't you go outside and try and make some friends.

-City Wok Guy

That's 1 spam post next to your 1,000.
Also, how many times do I have to say it, every topic I go into, you have spam in it. I quoted you because you were in a topic I was reading.

You are pretty sutpic

o_O?

I don't give a shit if you don't care about me, I just wanted your dumbass to see that all you do is spam in order to get a higher post count.

PS: Then next time use it in the right.

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Mar 31 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #14

Forum Staff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rest @ Mar 31 2007, 09:31 PM)

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

-City Wok Guy

-City Wok Guy

Also, how many times do I have to say it, every topic I go into, you have spam in it. I quoted you because you were in a topic I was reading.

You are pretty sutpic

o_O?

I don't give a shit if you don't care about me, I just wanted your dumbass to see that all you do is spam in order to get a higher post count.

I know I spam I never said I didn't lol. Also stupic is stupid I just accidently pressed c instead of d, and if you can't figure that out then your pretty dumb.

PS: I used it right.

-City Wok Guy

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Rest
post Mar 31 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #15

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Mar 31 2007, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (Rest @ Mar 31 2007, 09:31 PM)

-City Wok Guy

To City Wok Guy

City Wok Guy said

-City Wok Guy"

-City Wok Guy

-City Wok Guy

You are pretty sutpic

o_O?

I know I spam I never said I didn't lol. Also stupic is stupid I just accidently pressed c instead of d, and if you can't figure that out then your pretty dumb.

PS: I used it right.

-City Wok Guy

You can't even use your words in the right context, and i'm dumb?
Please.
Again with your reading, it wasnt just stupic.
"sutpic" you can't read your own typos?

Edit: I know this is spam, but just trying to get all the members of this forum to see how much of a dumbass you are

This post has been edited by Rest: Mar 31 2007, 09:43 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:36 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.