Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 4904

QUOTE (JPanzerj @ Oct 10 2008, 07:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Tiggy @ Oct 10 2008, 07:51 PM) *
QUOTE (JPanzerj @ Oct 10 2008, 07:47 PM) *
QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Oct 10 2008, 07:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Tiggy @ Oct 10 2008, 07:34 PM) *
QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Oct 10 2008, 07:31 PM) *
I was more embarassed that they were boring knickers that day than anything else! It's not true when people say "who cares, no-one even sees ya underwear!" At least not when you're the girl who won't refuse a dare.

You wont refuse a dare?
What kinda stuff has ppl dared to to do?

Well, at camp the boys dared me to put about two tablespoons of coffee in cold water then put a load of apricot marmalade in, then drink it, even the minging apricot rind at the bottom. It was GROSS, but I did it!

The only thing I won't do is kiss a boy for a dare, cos of the number of people who would omit the fact that it's a dare then tell the whole school.

That sounds disgusting, makes a moth and sugar and jam in a glass of water seem like nothing. I hate apricots.

I won't do any dares that involve nudity although, kissing, hugging and groping (everyone loves that kind of dare wink.gif - girls only before any one says, ) i'll do.

LOLZ I agree wif you Jpanzerj
but with boys of course
although once at a party I did end up snogging a girl.. dont ask.
biggrin.gif

I have kissed a boy before but if you ask me i'll deny it. Blatantly deny it.

I think thats cute wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #32

Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 19 2010, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Oct 10 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #33

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

Well to most people Tiggy the word 'Gay' comes to mind. So i i like what you said happy.gif
And Gina I deny it. There i denied it.

Well i'm off to the pub with my family for a bit, cya.

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #34

Manbearpig

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Oct 10 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #35

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 428

It's true a guy kissing another guy is wicked gay in my opinion. But on the other hand two girls going at it (as long as they are hot) it probably one of the hottest things ever.

For instance I was talking to these two girls (Both have nice bodies and faces) and one of them said she accidentally put on the underwear of her friend (other girl) on this morning, but she took it off cause she thought it was weird. Then the other girls says "We took a shower together but you think putting my underwear on is weird." - See now thats hot, but if you flipped the other way around, so that it was the guys showering together and accidentally putting on the other underwear would just be plain gay. Also threesomes with two guys one girl are gay. Threesome with two girls one guy hottest thing ever.

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post Oct 10 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #36

Manbearpig
Group Icon

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Oct 10 2008, 08:22 PM) *
It's true a guy kissing another guy is wicked gay in my opinion. But on the other hand two girls going at it (as long as they are hot) it probably one of the hottest things ever.

For instance I was talking to these two girls (Both have nice bodies and faces) and one of them said she accidentally put on the underwear of her friend (other girl) on this morning, but she took it off cause she thought it was weird. Then the other girls says "We took a shower together but you think putting my underwear on is weird." - See now thats hot, but if you flipped the other way around, so that it was the guys showering together and accidentally putting on the other underwear would just be plain gay. Also threesomes with two guys one girl are gay. Threesome with two girls one guy hottest thing ever.

A guy kissing another guy may not be classified as gay. The boys could just be "bi-curious" or something.
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Tiggy: Oct 10 2008, 07:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #37

Manbearpig

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Oct 10 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #38

Forum Staff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tiggy @ Oct 10 2008, 07:25 PM) *

A guy kissing another guy may not be classified as gay. The boys could just be "bi-curious" or something.
biggrin.gif

Bi is just as bad as gay.

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:43 PM
Post #39

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 19 2010, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post Oct 10 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #40

Manbearpig
Group Icon

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Oct 10 2008, 08:43 PM) *
QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Oct 10 2008, 08:35 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Nowt wrong with being gay.

I agree, gay boys are hot!

--------------------

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Oct 10 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #41

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Oct 10 2008, 03:43 PM) *
QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Oct 10 2008, 08:35 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Nowt wrong with being gay.

yes there is, do not argue this point

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #42

Manbearpig

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post Oct 10 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #43

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Love is love, no matter what gender.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 10 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #44

Manbearpig

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Oct 10 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #45

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Are you trying to say that bestiality is ok?

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 06:47 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.