Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should Kyle Suck Cartman's Balls?
Should Kyle suck Cartman's balls?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 67
Guests cannot vote 
Bradley
post Oct 21 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3749

Simple question. Should Kyle place Mr. Cartman's pubical sack in his mouth and draw upon it succulently for no less than 30 seconds?

I'm inclined to say yes. He did sign an agreement after all. I'm surprised he tried to back out of it, given that he's supposed to be the moral one.

--------------------
Bad thought! BAD THOUGHT!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
siberian142
post Oct 21 2007, 01:26 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3686

QUOTE (Bradley @ Oct 21 2007, 12:41 AM) *
Simple question. Should Kyle place Mr. Cartman's pubical sack in his mouth and draw upon it succulently for no less than 30 seconds?

I'm inclined to say yes. He did sign an agreement after all. I'm surprised he tried to back out of it, given that he's supposed to be the moral one.
Of course. We've been waiting for this for to long and I will be extremely disappointed if CM's balls do not enter Kyle's mouth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EvelynMarie
post Oct 21 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3830

At first I didn't want him 2 but it would be ... I don't know the word.... good if he did. And cartman is pretty determined unsure.gif but would they actully show us it lol? and I don't blam kyle for trying to back out of it even if he is the moral one...

--------------------
Don't bother reading this :)

+Quote Post
Juliet
post Oct 21 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #4

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3823

Hell yeah! That would be so much funny if that happens. It would be funny like "Cartman Sucks"

"still my balls remain dry"

--------------------

♥♥♥ Cartman's Fan! ♥♥♥

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Oct 21 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #5

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

Should he? probably will he? i dont think it will happen, very rarely cartman gets what he wants in the episode

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Kensuke
post Oct 22 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #6

Gooback

Member No.: 3188

I think Matt and Trey are going to do this whole build up of "will he, won't he" and then end up with Kyle finding some loophole to get out of it. But seriously, do you want to see some 8 year old sucking another 8 year olds balls?

--------------------

Kosher Ninja Association of Non-Jewish Jews co-owned with Mr Alien Hoopajupe

+Quote Post
Angelfang
post Oct 22 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #7

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3621

lol this is part of the is cartman gay section. at first it seemed like he was just tryign to be an ass as usual. but then at the end he was getting all excited that kyle was ordered to, and he was petting a picture of kyle that he was carrying around. it almost seems as if cartman was doing the normal little boy thign by being mean to someone he actually liked...any thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bradley
post Oct 22 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kensuke @ Oct 22 2007, 06:51 PM) *
I think Matt and Trey are going to do this whole build up of "will he, won't he" and then end up with Kyle finding some loophole to get out of it. But seriously, do you want to see some 8 year old sucking another 8 year olds balls?

All I want is justice.

Although you're probably right about the loophole thing. Maybe something to do with the leprechaun technically being imaginary and therefore not proof that leprechauns are real. I still think Cartman's balls deserve at least a moistening though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyle Schwartz
post Oct 22 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #9

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3763

No the leprechaun wont be a real one after all, it will just be some short guy or something. Just like in christian rock hard, kyle will find a loophole.

--------------------

I told you I was harcore....

+Quote Post
snukeuphersniz
post Oct 23 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3844

I think as a final qlimax of the triology kyle has to suck cartmans balls

+Quote Post
Kyle Schwartz
post Oct 24 2007, 03:47 AM
Post #11

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3763

QUOTE (snukeuphersniz @ Oct 23 2007, 05:16 AM) *
I think as a final qlimax of the triology kyle has to suck cartmans balls

Cartman usually never gets what he wants. Well maybe sometimes like in scott tenormen must die, but never from kyle.

--------------------

I told you I was harcore....

+Quote Post
Princess
post Oct 24 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #12

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3828

Although Cartmen is a legend I still think it's funny when he doesn't get his way and gets pissed off. (Except when he made Scott Tenerman eat his parents; that rocked!)

So no I don't think Kyle should suck his balls. If anything it's a little disturbing. (But since when has South Park not been disturbing?! They dare to go where no other dare go!)

--------------------

Hating me won't make you pretty!

+Quote Post
Kyle2911
post Oct 24 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #13

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3764

QUOTE (X_Stinger @ Oct 21 2007, 11:32 PM) *
Should he? probably will he? i dont think it will happen, very rarely cartman gets what he wants in the episode

i'm not agree.
cartman always gets what he wants..like in the eposide "Scott Tenorman Must Die " - kyle and stan told to cartman give up,but he didnt. cartman never give up,he genius.
more example:
when cartman was sent to fat's camp..he didnt want to grow thin and everybody know how it's over with his genius's action
more example:
when cartman "turn" to ginger boy..everybody thought that all the kid laugh at him,but no..cartman did upheaval,he wanted that the ginger's kids will be master - and he got it, and after that he wanted that the ginger's kids will not be master - and he got it..
more example:
in "make love..not warcaft"..he wanted to win the nerd guy - and he succeeded.
more example:
when he almost change the past(!!!) - in the past the blue guys won the red guys(or inverted..i dont remember)..in the end kyle and stan stop him, but i think that nobody was succeeded to do what he did.

This post has been edited by Kyle2911: Oct 24 2007, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post
fnnymexicans
post Oct 24 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #14

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3854

I think that Kyle will get a presidential pardon for helping with imaginationland. But I am rooting for cartman.

+Quote Post
Bradley
post Oct 25 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #15

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kyle Schwartz)
Cartman usually never gets what he wants. Well maybe sometimes like in scott tenormen must die, but never from kyle.

Granted Kyle usually does beat Cartman, but remember that in Le Petite Tourette, it was Cartman who came out of it smiling. Maybe these new episodes are ushering in the age of Cartman.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 10:17 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.