> Episode 1101: With Apologies To Jesse Jackson
pojp
post Mar 15 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #31

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2206

I as a young black male would like to say that was the best thing in all history that has ever been shown on TV ever. foreal it reflected exactly how i feel about white people popping nigger, souh park is officially the best show in history!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ThatGuyRyan
post Mar 16 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #32

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (JesseWFC @ Mar 12 2007, 12:06 AM)
the level of racism in this episode was entirly unacceptable, and very inapropriate, the only time racism is funny, is if its towards jewish people...and i tell ya, south park has got that one down by the balls

You obviously had no idea what was going on in the episode then. These shows aren't all about shits and giggles. Anyone with half a brain could look deeper into the episode and see what it's really worth.

QUOTE (pojp @ Mar 15 2007, 07:43 PM)
I as a young black male would like to say that was the best thing in all history that has ever been shown on TV ever. foreal it reflected exactly how i feel about white people popping nigger, souh park is officially the best show in history!

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club In conjuntion with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum

+Quote Post
xFACEDOWNx
post Mar 20 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #33

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 1225

QUOTE (ThatGuyRyan @ Mar 16 2007, 02:36 AM)
QUOTE (JesseWFC @ Mar 12 2007, 12:06 AM)
the level of racism in this episode was entirly unacceptable, and very inapropriate, the only time racism is funny, is if its towards jewish people...and i tell ya, south park has got that one down by the balls

You obviously had no idea what was going on in the episode then. These shows aren't all about shits and giggles. Anyone with half a brain could look deeper into the episode and see what it's really worth.

jessewfc u just totally contradicted urself by saying making fun of the jews is funny
they werent making fun of black peoplein general
they just said n***e* a lot
but it wasnt used towards anyone in any way
yes they make the characters racist.. like cartman towards kyle for being a jew
but they don't actually mean it
and everyone knows that
south park is a funny show becuase it mocks the real shit in life

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Carl
post Mar 28 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #34

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2285

Good stuff. The face on the camera man when he leans over to see N_GGERS on the board was great, then Randy finally exclaims it with a big smile - classic. Literally fell on the floor laughing along with Cartman after he made the midget say, "Carol Anne, don't go into the light!" - that voice was almost a perfect Rubinstein (from the old flick "Poltergeist" for you young'ns). This episode is among the greats in my opinion.

+Quote Post
Randy Marsh
post Mar 29 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #35

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 842

if anyone didnt get why the guy from seinfeild was bein called a N**** Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY

check that. hahaha really cring worthy and hard to watch. totally RUINED his career

also check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

haha well edited

+Quote Post
Clyde
post Mar 29 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #36

Gooback

Member No.: 523

did anyone else notice the black and white picture of that bald guy wi th a cigarette (on a wall in the background when randy's in the club doing the spoken word thing?)

It's Hunter S. Thompson, the guy Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is about, Johnny Depp plays him in the movie. That's neat that they put him in there (he just shot himself like a year or two ago). I've seen black and white photos of people in the backgrounds of a number of episodes...Someone should like find out who they all are and what they're from (someone probably already has) It'd be cool to ask Matt and Trey about all those peoples' photos they put in.

--------------------

Hellllloooooo campers!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
SouthParkG
post Apr 7 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #37

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2145

can someone post up a download link not in rapidshare

+Quote Post
Melvin_e
post May 12 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #38

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2802

Does anybody know whats the name of the song played when Cartman's going to fight against the midget? I would appreciate it tongue.gif .

This post has been edited by Melvin_e: May 12 2007, 08:18 PM

+Quote Post
Rabbi
post May 26 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #39

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 1096

QUOTE (Melvin_e @ May 12 2007, 08:16 PM) *
Does anybody know whats the name of the song played when Cartman's going to fight against the midget? I would appreciate it tongue.gif .

Disturbed-Down With the Sickness

+Quote Post
Kyle_Cartman
post Jun 2 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #40

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2918

[font="Arial"][/font] laugh.gif So what if the word Nigger is used? Goddammit I am getting tired of the word cracker or chink shooting from black people's mouths yet hmm, they still say it on an on, never thinking maybe it could be offensive. Reply and say that not all black people say those words to try and shoot me down and I say that not all people say Nigger either. I won't fucking say "N" bomb like a lot of these faggots on allsp forum because black people don't say "C" bomb for Cracker or Chink.

I don't care about their views on slavery you know why? Because I didn't enslave them, my ancestors may have enslaved their ancestors, but what the hell does that have to do with the now? You want me to care about your, or their feelings? (Depending on who is reading this) Go fuck yourselves, care about my feelings then. Now black people get pissed for calling them "BLACK" whoopty fucking do, I won't mother fucking call them African Americans because they aren't fucking AFRICAN, do think I want to be called BRITISH American, or ASIAN AMERICAN just because my ancestors were from fucking England and/or Asia? Black... I'll call them whatever I want, they/you do. You're fucking American, black- white, these are titles to identify, not to slander, get the fuck over yourselves dickholes. I got a forum account right when I saw this episode, it is fucking bull crap.

Black people talk about white people using the word cracker even when white people are passing by, I've seen it, and black people don't even care while if you are a white person or see one of these white people who over hear this crap they are really offended by it, but say nothing because they don't want to cause a problem, cause a problem. I've seen it when white people over hear the word and who actually confront this black group and say politely that that's offensive and you know what happens, that black asshole who said it, who is so completely in love with himself thinking that he didn't do a damn thing wrong goes up into the face of that white man and says these exact words "Get out of my face bitch, we weren't even talkin' 'bout you" *receives cheers from his friends for calling the white guy a bitch* "Me and my dogs are just talking about shit that happened to me and trey so fuck off unless you want deal with some shit." The white guy looks at the the grinning faces of the black guy's face, one of which has the hole of his fist to his lips apparently sounding out ohmy.gif . White guy sees that spectators gather around, shakes his head and leaves. Black man turns around with a grin, fist in one cupped hand, apparently pleased with himself. "Shit, that bitch, coming up in here with that shit. Can you believe that shit?

THAT IS WHAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF, I took an everyday subject and just explained it in a very extreme circumstance. SO the movie CRASH terms I guess. I have nothing against blacks, I have nothing against whites; but I just want to say that blacks are wrong, wrong for the fact that just because of something that happened in the past they can leech their way on society, believe that they are some kind of master race that can set the censor on words that believe is wrong and get pissed when others confront them with things they say is wrong.

And I am even more sad that the majority a blacks I know believe they can get a better life through physical fitness rather than education. And the majority of those who aren't physically fit or have no strive become leeches on the economy, like some latinos I know, damn tax evaders, anyways that's for next time. I am also tired of those specific leeches on society propagating with hot white, asain, and latino women too, you just don't deserve it assholes, go fuck yourselves, screw you guys who hate what I have to say, suck my balls if you try to get this pulled from the forum, and those of you black people who call white people crackers or asians chinks, or latinos the laughingly amusing beaners, go screw yourselves NIGGERS I'm going home.

I know I'm getting a lot of hate mail... hate replies... forum warning.... all I have to say is "Hahahahahahah, Ahahahahahahaha, ahahhahahhahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhahhahahahahahah
ahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhhhahhahahahhahahahah, oh, fucking assholes laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Kyle_Cartman: Jun 2 2007, 08:22 AM

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 2 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #41

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

I have to agree Kyle Cartman you have a point

But would you change your letterbigness it's a bit anoying and it took me less time to reaad it if it was smaller

+Quote Post
GiR
post Jun 19 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #42

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3018

Its realy hard for me to explain why i love this episode so much ... but ill try

Realy its because its so damn cleaver the way they make randy go through all the feelings and torment that a black person might get
for just being black or using the word nigger. In my oppinion we should just laugh at the words nigger and cracker and stuff like that
cos they dont realy have any antual meening in todays modern world. I still cant put into words some of the finer details of how this
whole subject in the way the episode delt with cos its so subtle (tho im sure you guys know what i meen). And even the whole cartman/midget
thing went allong with the subject. As David said himself "words are like bullets but if you remove the powder..." and i agree.

And the fight bit with Disterbed playing was the best shit ever!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 19 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #43

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

You guys, You guys

Tonight they gonna say "Nigger" on television

+Quote Post
Krazy Kenny!
post Jun 19 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #44

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3014

This episode was my fav.

Cartmen: "Ok who put him in little suspenders was that you Clyde you crazy devil?!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davy25
post Jun 19 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #45

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3019

QUOTE (Melvin_e @ May 12 2007, 09:16 PM) *

it sounds likie godsmack and i think its called sickness

--------------------
John Edwards: But, I'm a psychic.
Stan: No, dude. You're a douche.
John Edwards: I'm not a douche. What if I really believed dead people talk to me?
Stan: Then, you're a stupid douche.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 10:35 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.