Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It Has Begun., The Gingers are coming.
antiginger1000
post Sep 10 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7388

Ever since I first viewed South Park, I realised Eric Cartman hated anyone different to him. He was the stereotypical fat racist American. However, possibly the 'disability' he despised the most was the Ginger.

After watching more and more episodes I realised that it was not just a pet peeve. I realised that Eric wanted to exterminate every Ginger on the planet, so that we could live together in a ideal non-Ginger environment. He hoped that if he did fail, the Gingers would not begin their plan of world domination until another such as he would come along. He prayed this day of darkness would never come.

His prayer went unanswered.

Now the government of the city of Breda, Netherlands, has decided to hold an annual 'Redhead Day'. Organised by Bart Rouwenhorst, who is himself a blonde caucasian male and therefore a traitor to the non-Ginger community i.e. the rest of the world, it is reported that around 3,000 Gingers arrived at the first 'Redhead Day' in the history of this world. Of these 3,000, there was a range between mere strawberry blondes (But do not forget these are still Gingers, and so are as evil as the next) to day-walkers to pure Gingers, with red hair, light skin and freckles. As none of these mutations of the human form have any traces of a soul, this meant that a crowd of soulless creatures large enough for an army are led by this Bart Rouwenhorst. The damage these freaks could do to the human race is unimaginable.

So far no attempt has been made to either stop Mr Rouwenhorst or interrogate him to discover his motives for such an inhumane act. Whatever terrible reason he has, he cannot be condoned for doing such a thing.

I do not mean to be a nay-sayer, but I am warning you that if we do not do something fast, then that army of 3,000 Gingers could become a formidable force of millions. If this happens, then civilization as we know it could come crumbling down, forcing us to adapt to an apocalyptic age of darkness. Make no mistake, if the Gingers gain control they will not pity us, they will feel no remorse after we are dead and gone, and they will keep our planet in a state of darkness and misery until a force even greater emerges.

I say we must do whatever is possible to prevent the Gingers from ever reaching this state of world domination. I say that we, as a people, must put our lives at risk to stop Bart Rouwenhorst from ever completing his twisted goal. We must unite as the true homosapiens and true inhabitants of this planet, and destroy the Ginger race once and for all!

ALL HAIL CARTMAN!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ciaranthecool
post Sep 22 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7403

Im either seriously disturbed or really amused,anyway Cartman might hate the Chinese more i mean hes shit scared of them soo plus he never turned a gun on a ginger but there is one kind of people he hates more than anyone and no its not jews its HIPPIES seriously he cant stand them now thats who he hates the most

+Quote Post
www.redheadday.c...
post Jun 4 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9387

we are not talking about just 3.000 any more...

Mr Rouwenhorst

This post has been edited by www.redheadday.com: Jun 4 2011, 04:35 PM

+Quote Post
Chief_is_the_bes...
post Jun 14 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9419

QUOTE (antiginger1000 @ Sep 10 2009, 06:33 PM) *
Ever since I first viewed South Park, I realised Eric Cartman hated anyone different to him. He was the stereotypical fat racist American. However, possibly the 'disability' he despised the most was the Ginger.

After watching more and more episodes I realised that it was not just a pet peeve. I realised that Eric wanted to exterminate every Ginger on the planet, so that we could live together in a ideal non-Ginger environment. He hoped that if he did fail, the Gingers would not begin their plan of world domination until another such as he would come along. He prayed this day of darkness would never come.

His prayer went unanswered.

Now the government of the city of Breda, Netherlands, has decided to hold an annual 'Redhead Day'. Organised by Bart Rouwenhorst, who is himself a blonde caucasian male and therefore a traitor to the non-Ginger community i.e. the rest of the world, it is reported that around 3,000 Gingers arrived at the first 'Redhead Day' in the history of this world. Of these 3,000, there was a range between mere strawberry blondes (But do not forget these are still Gingers, and so are as evil as the next) to day-walkers to pure Gingers, with red hair, light skin and freckles. As none of these mutations of the human form have any traces of a soul, this meant that a crowd of soulless creatures large enough for an army are led by this Bart Rouwenhorst. The damage these freaks could do to the human race is unimaginable.

So far no attempt has been made to either stop Mr Rouwenhorst or interrogate him to discover his motives for such an inhumane act. Whatever terrible reason he has, he cannot be condoned for doing such a thing.

I do not mean to be a nay-sayer, but I am warning you that if we do not do something fast, then that army of 3,000 Gingers could become a formidable force of millions. If this happens, then civilization as we know it could come crumbling down, forcing us to adapt to an apocalyptic age of darkness. Make no mistake, if the Gingers gain control they will not pity us, they will feel no remorse after we are dead and gone, and they will keep our planet in a state of darkness and misery until a force even greater emerges.

I say we must do whatever is possible to prevent the Gingers from ever reaching this state of world domination. I say that we, as a people, must put our lives at risk to stop Bart Rouwenhorst from ever completing his twisted goal. We must unite as the true homosapiens and true inhabitants of this planet, and destroy the Ginger race once and for all!

ALL HAIL CARTMAN!

I like the thread of your thoughts:)
How to save YouTube videos

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:12 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.