Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Storylines Sp Missed While Off The Air, between Seasons 14 and 15 SP missed a lot of good stories for the show
staytoonedin
post Apr 14 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8834

Hi Guys cool.gif

I cant help but feel that the fans have missed out on a lot of great SP episodes recently because they have been of the air, thats why I made a list of the 4 biggest stories that we will never see on SP because they where on Break between Season 14 and 15

Number 2 in the list is The one and Only Charlie Sheen. How epic would that epsiode of been "winning" biggrin.gif

hope you guys want to find out what the other 3 are and what Number 1 is, if u do visit http://t.co/xE0tXNy
id like to know what storylines everyone else thinks they could of covered as well on my blog if u dont mind

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:33 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.