> Love The Package
tinalovedvd
post Jan 7 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8972

I often watched Friends but having this collection made me realize, I missed many. Chuck dvd boxset 1-3Chuck 1-3 boxset dvdChuck boxset 1-3 dvdChuck boxset dvd 1-3Chuck 1-3 complete setChuck complete 1-3 setChuck complete set 1-3The packaging is convenient and the extras are great! I really have enjoyed this wonderful show. I am learning English as a foreign language, especially focusing on casual language, slang, and jokes acquisition. This show gives me full of fun and of information resources about those linguistic things. I would like to suggest foreigners like me that they get this show and dive into the sea of English world. South Park dvd boxset 1-13South Park 1-13 boxset dvdSouth Park boxset 1-13 dvdSouth Park boxset dvd 1-13South Park 1-13 complete setSouth Park complete 1-13 setSouth Park complete set 1-13South Park set completeI know it's a bit late to purchases the whole series, but it is still the best tv show ever! Seeing the 6 of them for 10 yrs is surely amazing.<br />I live in Hong Kong, and I can't find this product anywhere, so I ordered it on Amazon. The product is deliveried very quickly although i chose standard shipping. Besides, if I buy it season by season in Hong Kong, it costs twice as much! So bravo Amazon!<br />The packaging is okay, but dividing 10 season in 6 cases is kind of weird. Medium dvd 1-6 boxsetMedium dvd boxset 1-6Medium 1-6 boxset dvdMedium boxset 1-6 dvdMedium boxset dvd 1-6Medium 1-6 complete setMedium complete 1-6 setMedium complete set 1-6Anyways, i still like to put on an episode every night before i go to bed. I don't think I can ever get over friends smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:25 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.