other seasons were so much better... most episodes of
season 15 are just lame sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest:Superguest_*
post Jun 11 2011, 08:16 AM
Post #2

Guests

I think the conversation between Randy and Sharon at around 19:10 of "You're Getting Old" sums it up quite nicely. I think they were trying to tell us something.

+Quote Post
Guest:olfagtively offensive_*
post Jun 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #3

Guests

I disagree with you guys. The creators are just maturing and you're part of the audience that does not. Did I mention that I like paternalising people on random forums? More seriously, they've been taking the piss out of many things throughout the years in a happy-go-lucky way, and I personally welcome their shift in the way they talk to people. I think they are becoming more direct about shitting on what pisses them off (mindless entertainment, big corporations etc). Of course, the message is "heavier" but there's plenty of entertainers out there that choose to make fun of things in a "more serious" way: Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Carlin (although I think he wasn't funny at all), Charlie Brooker etc.

In Bill Hicks words, "I might have some jugglers I can recommend to you" if you're just looking for pure entertainment. The creators of south park are moving on, they're evolving. If you want a show that hasn't matured in 10+ years, look at the simpsons or whatever. As those forums show, they are taking risks and they could lose a chunk of their audience in the process, but that's what artists with integrity do: they don't use the same formula forever and remain true to themselves.

+Quote Post
Giselle
post Jun 14 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9313

I think that 15th season is way funnier than 14th, I think 14th was totally lame and not funny at all.

free online wav to mp3 converter
wav to mp3 converter

+Quote Post
post Jun 21 2011, 02:02 AM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE (olfagtively offensive @ Jun 13 2011, 12:25 AM) *
I disagree with you guys. The creators are just maturing and you're part of the audience that does not. Did I mention that I like paternalising people on random forums? More seriously, they've been taking the piss out of many things throughout the years in a happy-go-lucky way, and I personally welcome their shift in the way they talk to people. I think they are becoming more direct about shitting on what pisses them off (mindless entertainment, big corporations etc). Of course, the message is "heavier" but there's plenty of entertainers out there that choose to make fun of things in a "more serious" way: Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Carlin (although I think he wasn't funny at all), Charlie Brooker etc.

In Bill Hicks words, "I might have some jugglers I can recommend to you" if you're just looking for pure entertainment. The creators of south park are moving on, they're evolving. If you want a show that hasn't matured in 10+ years, look at the simpsons or whatever. As those forums show, they are taking risks and they could lose a chunk of their audience in the process, but that's what artists with integrity do: they don't use the same formula forever and remain true to themselves.

I love how you just called us dumb for not thinking season 15 was good. I've been watching the goddamn show since it debuted when I was 12 years old. I just didn't laugh nearly as much during season 15 as I have in the first 14 seasons. Is that acceptable?

You're just being an intellectual asshole.

+Quote Post
Guest:JamesH_*
post Jun 24 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #6

Guests

+Quote Post
Guest:gbn_*
post Jun 24 2011, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (Superguest @ Jun 21 2011, 02:02 AM) *

I love how you just called us dumb for not thinking season 15 was good. I've been watching the goddamn show since it debuted when I was 12 years old. I just didn't laugh nearly as much during season 15 as I have in the first 14 seasons. Is that acceptable?

You're just being an intellectual asshole.

i think fifteen 15 was great man, in the beginning of southpark, there were more small jokes, etc, and not that much of a story u know.
in season 15 they did alot of enlarging small things, and overact u know, like the one in wich they think butters is a schytsofrenic XD

well w/e haveanice day

+Quote Post
post Jun 25 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (gbn @ Jun 24 2011, 02:38 PM) *
i think fifteen 15 was great man, in the beginning of southpark, there were more small jokes, etc, and not that much of a story u know.
in season 15 they did alot of enlarging small things, and overact u know, like the one in wich they think butters is a schytsofrenic XD

well w/e haveanice day

Yeah that's cool, man. There's a difference between what you just said and the post I replied to. The other post put down my intelligence for not enjoying the most recent season as much as I have the first 14 (though the royal wedding one was pure gold), and that's not cool.

There's nothing wrong with your post or your point of view at all. You just expressed it and didn't put anyone down for it. Cheers.

+Quote Post
Guest:Hyproactiv_*
post Jul 1 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #9

Guests

well the only thing i want is a new episode it feels like i have waited forever sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest:Ryan Hess_*
post Jul 6 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #10

Guests

Season 15 sucks it is true and sad there is no maturing in the writing for any idiots who think so. Very stale bullshit thrown together. I love every other season. I hope they saved the good episodes for the second half! I am a little bummed about it because it is one of the best shows ever invented! I could write better stuff I swear! Bring back funny, SP writers! I love butters, randy, garrison, all of them. Bring back tweek, Something! I love south park 1 - 14 seasons!

+Quote Post
Guest:butters_*
post Jul 7 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #11

Guests

I like it but apparently all you guys see in 15 is shit!

+Quote Post
Guest:Hankey_*
post Jul 12 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #12

Guests

Is it just me or people get affected by sp in the way they talk? Just..season 15 has got this ''shitty'' episode.. and a guy has been watchin sp for his goddamn 12..well..sp creators..ur geniuses, did u kno that?

+Quote Post
Guest:Im a Guest =)_*
post Aug 1 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #13

Guests

I dont think Season 15 BAD yet its not as funny compared to another seaosn. I will always love South Park so season 15 your ok with me. =) Maybe we should all give seaon 15 a break you know you had to laugh in a few of the episodes.

+Quote Post
Guest:TJ_*
post Aug 1 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #14

Guests

Season 15 is a lot better than 14. That was pretty dire for the most part.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 03:11 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.