Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mystery Of The Urinal Dance, (upcoming episode)
Kenny McKormick
post May 20 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #31

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Oct 31 2006, 10:15 PM) *
Why did you post that.. it has nothing to do with season 10 unless I misinterpreted him, but his writing is terrible.(no offense if english isn't your first language.)

-City Wok Guy

Probably because it was about Mr. Mackey Mkayy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 20 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #32

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (Joseph Smith @ Oct 10 2006, 04:59 PM) *
Description:
Original air Date: 2006-10-11
The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. No one in South Park is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history..

It comes out tomorrow, and I'm so excited.

Why?

Because they are finally getting around to those "Loose Change" videos floating around on the internet, which are conspiracy theories stating the the US government coordinated the 9-11 attacks and that it wasn't really a terrorist attack on America, and that we created these attacks as an excuse to go to the Middle East. If you haven't seen it yet, here it is: Loose Change. At least, this is what I assume they are making fun of.

Maddox already did something on this (read it right here), as did many other people (but usually in a much more serious manner). Like even if you just watch you can disprove half the stuff with just your own knowledge. Their most common technique is to show some evidence, then draw a false conclusion.

Interestingly enough, the "Loose Change" movie started out as a fictional project, then the guy who started it began to believe the shit he was trying to make up, then found a few facts to support his new conspiracy.

Yeah, so like I said, I'm excited for this episode. biggrin.gif

Yo the film Loose Change doesn't work do you know were i can find another of this film

EDIT: sorry for the double post i didn't see this one was already on page 3 i just thought it didn't work hen i posted the previous one

EDIT2: already found it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=78...se+change+recut

This post has been edited by Kenny McKormick: May 20 2007, 07:08 PM

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 24 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #33

Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:32 PM

+Quote Post
Tpfang56
post Jun 28 2008, 05:36 AM
Post #34

Jackovasaur

Group: Members
Member No.: 4426

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ May 24 2008, 10:03 AM) *
I was pretty much keeping up with the conspiracy until Stan got a gun and pointed it at Kyle's head, then I'm all, dude, what the balls is going on here?! I actually can't remember what happened after that part, so I know pretty much the whole thing up to that point, then it turns out Stan's on the government's side or something like that, which is pretty strange. What was the reason again??? Anyone??? LOL

And I can't remember exactly, but does Stan say, "Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here!" anywhere in this ep? Because that's what I said! LOL

I was more along the lines of "What the fuck?!". I loved how before it Kyle kept going "Really?" in that high-pitched voice. I loved this episode. It was so funny. And the hardly boys were so sexual.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:25 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.