> Why Was Mrs. Choksondick Killed Off?
elohel9dalton
post Sep 12 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8813

I mean she was only on the show for about 2 years? I've always wondered why they killed her off early. Did Matt and Trey just not like her as a character? or did the voice actor quit?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 08:02 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

No the voice actress who does her is the same person that does all the female character voices, she didn't quit. They killed her, IMO, because she sucked ass. She's probably my least favorite character, she looks funny, has a funny name, but has nothing truly funny about her.

+Quote Post
von7dorf
post Oct 28 2010, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8847

QUOTE (elohel9dalton @ Sep 13 2010, 06:04 AM) *
I mean she was only on the show for about 2 years? I've always wondered why they killed her off early. Did Matt and Trey just not like her as a character? or did the voice actor quit?

Well, the beloved bus driver is also gone, and the cute Pip... I don't know why...

+Quote Post
showtime199
post Nov 24 2010, 03:49 AM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8899

QUOTE (von7dorf @ Oct 28 2010, 10:34 AM) *
QUOTE (elohel9dalton @ Sep 13 2010, 06:04 AM) *

Well, the beloved bus driver is also gone, and the cute Pip... I don't know why...

just leave us to be wondering
so the character can last long in our heart

Collect Cheap tv series dvd collection ,check it out, fine package and clear image
south park dvd
The Simpsons dvd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 06:19 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.