Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Making Fun Of Stutterers?, How dare you.
Im Butters
post Oct 23 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #16

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3758

QUOTE (Kyle Schwartz @ Oct 21 2007, 11:32 PM) *
The show makes fun of everything. I'm pretty sure that one of Matt and Trey's intentions is to offend as many people as possible. You'll live.

And I think jimmy's character is funny. The character's flaws are what make them funny.

So now Stuttering is a flaw......

Tell your cousin he will suck my balls in two days.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyle Schwartz
post Oct 23 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #17

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3763

QUOTE (Im Butters @ Oct 22 2007, 08:02 PM) *
QUOTE (Kyle Schwartz @ Oct 21 2007, 11:32 PM) *
The show makes fun of everything. I'm pretty sure that one of Matt and Trey's intentions is to offend as many people as possible. You'll live.

And I think jimmy's character is funny. The character's flaws are what make them funny.

So now Stuttering is a flaw......

Tell your cousin he will suck my balls in two days.

get over it. its not that big of a deal. Im jewish and the show makes fun of jews 1000x more than stuttering. You dont see me crying about it.

--------------------

I told you I was harcore....

+Quote Post
Im Butters
post Oct 25 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #18

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! I SAID THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOW MAKING FUN OF ME! I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS MAKING FUN OF STUTTERS! GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

--------------------

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post Oct 26 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #19

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2604

QUOTE (Im Butters @ Oct 21 2007, 03:17 PM) *
I don't find you mocking me a compliment.

Alright, for one thing, I am truly sorry that you got so offended by us.

It is certainly annoying to be made fun of for something you can't help. Actually, my brother has quite a stutter, and my best friend stutters like crazy. But it isn't anything against them. There is nothing wrong with having a stutter. The truth is, people will make fun of each other no matter what, and it really isn't something that can be helped.

My advice to you is be like Jimmy and just use humor to help you in your life! smile.gif

--------------------

I'm a member of the "South-Park-Clubs-Are-Lame" Club.

+Quote Post
i luv butters
post Nov 3 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #20

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3858

hey i have a little bit of a stutter when i get nervous now and then....and people take the piss outta me.

but i dont give a toss wht they say.

my dad always told me, when the going gets tough, fight fire with fire...one of em was a jew...make jew jokes, on of em was a dumb shit...ask em wht 2 + 2 was, and one of em was from wales...said he shagged sheep.... just have a laugh with them smile.gif

This post has been edited by i luv butters: Nov 3 2007, 11:30 PM

--------------------

-----------------Butters-----------------

+Quote Post
Im Butters
post Nov 4 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #21

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

If you fight fire with fire, you only get more fire. You're just as bad as them for making those jokes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkn00b
post Nov 4 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #22

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3920

Good grief I'm tired of thin skinned people getting offended about every damned thing they don't like. That's one of the things South Park is about. Grow a set dude and realise that people are going to do these things. Does it really make you that offended? If so I really do feel sorry for you. I used to get made fun of all the time when I was in middle school. I didn't let it bother me then either.

Life is too short to let things like this matter so much. mad.gif

This post has been edited by Darkn00b: Nov 4 2007, 05:05 PM

+Quote Post
Im Butters
post Nov 9 2007, 06:26 AM
Post #23

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (Darkn00b @ Nov 4 2007, 05:04 PM) *
Good grief I'm tired of thin skinned people getting offended about every damned thing they don't like. That's one of the things South Park is about. Grow a set dude and realise that people are going to do these things. Does it really make you that offended? If so I really do feel sorry for you. I used to get made fun of all the time when I was in middle school. I didn't let it bother me then either.

Wtf!? How is life short? Life is the longest thing you will experience.

But on to the point. Now why don't you 'realise' that these people on the forums who were not joking offended me. South park jokes.

Life is too short for people like you to reproduce mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
i luv butters
post Nov 23 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #24

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3858

Yo dude your contradicting yourself

--------------------

-----------------Butters-----------------

+Quote Post
Heather
post Nov 24 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #25

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 4128

Alright everyone... take a deep breath.

GOOSFRABA...

--------------------

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Nov 24 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #26

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

hey buddy, nobody cares that you stutter, everyone has their own problems so grow a pair and stop crying about it

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Stanley
post Nov 24 2007, 06:26 AM
Post #27

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3988

Aww.. I-is the P-po-poo-p-oor litt-tt-le ba-baa(high pitched baa)st-ta-rd go-go-g-on-na cr-y-y?

S-s-suc-k m-m-my b-balls f-fa-f-fag

+Quote Post
Darkn00b
post Nov 25 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #28

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3920

QUOTE (Im Butters @ Nov 9 2007, 12:26 AM) *

But on to the point. Now why don't you 'realise' that these people on the forums who were not joking offended me. South park jokes.

You can't be very mature if you think life isn't to short for this sort of ... silliness. biggrin.gif

I understand the situation perfectly. My point is that you are allowing yourself to be hurt by these things. It is your decision to be bothered by what people say --or not-- even those things that are deliberately meant to be hurtful. I grew out of that in my teens.

Also -- its too late. I already have three well-adjusted children who are too mature to be bothered by such trivial matters.

EDIT: BTW, dontcha think this should have bothered me? Sorry. Nope. I realized that wicked_clown was poking fun at me. Even if (s)he had been serious, so what?

This post has been edited by Darkn00b: Nov 25 2007, 03:03 AM

+Quote Post
Im Butters
post Nov 29 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #29

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stanley @ Nov 24 2007, 06:26 AM) *
Aww.. I-is the P-po-poo-p-oor litt-tt-le ba-baa(high pitched baa)st-ta-rd go-go-g-on-na cr-y-y?

S-s-suc-k m-m-my b-balls f-fa-f-fag

Present them

--------------------

+Quote Post
Im Butters
post Nov 29 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #30

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (Darkn00b @ Nov 25 2007, 02:54 AM) *
QUOTE (Im Butters @ Nov 9 2007, 12:26 AM) *

You can't be very mature if you think life isn't to short for this sort of ... silliness. biggrin.gif

I understand the situation perfectly. My point is that you are allowing yourself to be hurt by these things. It is your decision to be bothered by what people say --or not-- even those things that are deliberately meant to be hurtful. I grew out of that in my teens.

Also -- its too late. I already have three well-adjusted children who are too mature to be bothered by such trivial matters.

EDIT: BTW, dontcha think this should have bothered me? Sorry. Nope. I realized that wicked_clown was poking fun at me. Even if (s)he had been serious, so what?

Get a sense of humor

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 10:05 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.