Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seris 2 Wot Do You Think?
Traeh
post Oct 31 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #16

Clyde Frog

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Aren't moderators supposed to have the power to edit double and triple posts into one post? You know... just copypaste everything he says, wrap it all up in his first post and then just delete the rest with no remorse.

--------------------
I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gwyneth
post Nov 21 2006, 05:57 AM
Post #17

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 817

My favourite episode was... oh you know the part in the Conjoined Fetus Lady one where they play dodge ball and are all like "What the hell how do they let dodgeball in schools." or something like that.. I think that is so true! And the gay parachute game is awful too, do you know how scary it is to be playing cat and mouse when you can't friggin' breathe! Not only the Chinese play like that - Pentictonese play death ball too!! At least Chef didn't say getting your arm ripped off for a dodge ball is life like my P.E. teacher did!! >_>

I also liked the episode Robert Ebert Should Lay Off The Fatty Foods, the planetarium with 'Me Transmitte Sursus, Caledoni!' across the front of the entrance, Beat Me Up Scotty, haha! (Always listen to your teachers useless language classes about learning television quotes, they may come in handy!)

This post has been edited by Gwyneth: Nov 23 2006, 02:56 AM

+Quote Post
lsd
post Jan 27 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #18

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 1337

are you kidding, season 10 was by far the worst season (still funny, especially the dawg episode) and i think season two follows close behind

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 4 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #19

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

Can you edit your message when you want to say another thing?

How do you do that?

+Quote Post
Krazy For Kenny
post Jul 21 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #20

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3223

Ike's Wee Wee is one of my favorite episodes in the show, but that season pretty much sucked. There were some good episodes- Chickenlover, Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls, Cow Days- but others were just...*YAWN*

--------------------
Kenny McKormick

is the fucking coolest person ever =P

+Quote Post
boller13
post Oct 10 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #21

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3672

my favorite episodes are spooky fish and gnomes.
idk what it is about them i just like them.

--------------------

"That is way too much Pressure!"

+Quote Post
Mr Hat
post Oct 28 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #22

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3909

QUOTE (Traeh @ Oct 28 2006, 12:38 PM) *
Spookyfish. It was great, they don't make that kind of episodes anymore. Evil Cartman was hella funny.
Kyle: "Cartman, what the hell are you doing?"
Cartman: "Nothing! Just standing here at the bus stop with you guys."
Kyle: "But you can't be there!"
Cartman: "Why not?"
Kyle: "Because you're standing over there!" (points at Evil Cartman next to Kenny)

The episode was also scary when I saw it for the first time, I think I was about twelve. But the spooky vision still gives me the creeps, because Barbara Streisand is quite a monster.

does anyone know why they don't make Halloween episodes anymore or are they making one this year?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 05:01 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.