> Prehistoric Ice Man
sakura
post Nov 18 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3287

Mephesto claims the ice man was frozen for almost 3 years; frozen in 96. Which makes it, at the time, 99. But SP first aired in 97. They start their seasons in the spring and resume their second half in the fall, as opposed to other show seasons which begin in the fall - so if it's only season two, how could three years have passed? was there some extended break in episode release?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Man Bear Pig
post Nov 18 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 4188

I'm pretty sure that the first episode aired on August 13th 1997, this would mean that the first season crossed over 97-98 because the last episode of season 1 aired on February 2nd 1998.

The Prehistoric Ice Man episode aired at the start of 1999, 20th January (My birthday smile.gif). The second season did start in 98 though.

This post has been edited by Man Bear Pig: Nov 18 2007, 11:56 AM

--------------------
Excuse me, I'm not incredibly obese black man... I'm incredibly black obese man

+Quote Post
Thomas
post Mar 9 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #3

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 3888

There is always a long break between first half and second half season and also a break from second to first season. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also there has been a break until 12th march then season 12 will start. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 01:46 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.