post Apr 10 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #31

Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 2356

LOL

Great Episode

--------------------

Thank You Umm179 For The Sig!!!!Ive Got The Best Sig Around!!! Be Jelous!!

Mrs Garrison Rocks Odd Socks :]

Nimeni And Mrs Garrison...Club Leaders Of "Kill The Pervs" Club

This Is Lesbos!!

-Mrs Garrison
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CheF
post Apr 11 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #32

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2494

QUOTE (ned @ Apr 10 2007, 11:55 AM) *
a couple of things though....does this mean that jesus is back in south park now, it is kinda cool having him as a charachtar

also, i think this lack of cartman isnt an accident....i have heard rumors that the voicer wants to quit....but that would ruin sp...

and they didnt hide very well that bloke was voiced exactly the same as city wok guy...check trough it one of the people has EXACTLY his voice...

Trey Parker - Voice of Stan Marsh; Eric Theodore Cartman; Herbert Garrison; Officer Barbrady; Terrance; Timmy; Ned Gerblanski; Satan; Randy Ma

Matt Stone - Voice of Kyle Broflovski; Kenny McKormick; Gerald Broflovski; Pip Pirrup; Jesus; Jimbo Kearn; Phillip; Saddam; Various Others

Mary Kay Bergman - Voice of Wendy Testaburger; Liane Cartman; Sheila Broflovski; Sharon Marsh; Mrs. McKormick; Mayor McDaniels; Ms. Crabtree; Princ

Isaac Hayes - Voice of Jerome "Chef" McElroy

Eliza Schneider - Voice of Mayor McDaniels; Liane Cartman; Mrs. McKormick; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others [ episode

Mona Marshall - Voice of Sheila Broflovski; Linda Stotch; Various Others [ episode 50+ ]

Gracie Lazar - Voice of Liane Cartman; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others [ season 8+ ]

This post has been edited by CheF: Apr 12 2007, 02:40 AM

--------------------

If You Can't Laugh At Yourself You Really Don't Have The Rights To Laugh At Others.

+Quote Post
Heyzoos
post Apr 11 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #33

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2472

This is definately one of my favorite episodes that I've seen so far.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 4 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #34

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (good__fellas @ Apr 6 2007, 08:50 AM) *
what a stupid episode. nothing really funny there and there was no cartman sad.gif unsure.gif

Carman was in it he said he was going to kill that bunny (the first bunny in the show ( a man in a costum))

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 4 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #35

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (CheF @ Apr 11 2007, 09:13 PM) *
a couple of things though....does this mean that jesus is back in south park now, it is kinda cool having him as a charachtar

also, i think this lack of cartman isnt an accident....i have heard rumors that the voicer wants to quit....but that would ruin sp...

and they didnt hide very well that bloke was voiced exactly the same as city wok guy...check trough it one of the people has EXACTLY his voice...

Trey Parker - Voice of Stan Marsh; Eric Theodore Cartman; Herbert Garrison; Officer Barbrady; Terrance; Timmy; Ned Gerblanski; Satan; Randy Ma

Matt Stone - Voice of Kyle Broflovski; Kenny McKormick; Gerald Broflovski; Pip Pirrup; Jesus; Jimbo Kearn; Phillip; Saddam; Various Others

Mary Kay Bergman - Voice of Wendy Testaburger; Liane Cartman; Sheila Broflovski; Sharon Marsh; Mrs. McKormick; Mayor McDaniels; Ms. Crabtree; Princ

Eliza Schneider - Voice of Mayor McDaniels; Liane Cartman; Mrs. McKormick; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others [ episode

Mona Marshall - Voice of Sheila Broflovski; Linda Stotch; Various Others [ episode 50+ ]

Gracie Lazar - Voice of Liane Cartman; Wendy Testaburger; Shelly Marsh; Sharon Marsh; Various Others [ season 8+ ]

How is it possible that: Gracie Lazar, Eliza Schneider, Mona Marshall and Mary Kay Bergman all have the same caracters.

The voices didn't change during the episodes

+Quote Post
RazVee
post May 26 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #36

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2882

I liked the part when Kyle killed Jesus smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 26 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #37

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (RazVee @ May 26 2007, 09:23 PM) *
I liked the part when Kyle killed Jesus smile.gif)

Yeah that was awe-somo but a bit rude because he's a jew

When will Cartman found this out i hope he does in episode 1108 or later in season 11

+Quote Post
Jim856796
post Jul 31 2009, 06:05 AM
Post #38

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7069

QUOTE (Kenny McKormick @ May 4 2007, 08:55 AM) *
QUOTE (CheF @ Apr 11 2007, 09:13 PM) *

How is it possible that: Gracie Lazar, Eliza Schneider, Mona Marshall and Mary Kay Bergman all have the same caracters.

The voices didn't change during the episodes

The female voice has changed throughout the series run. Gracie Lazar (actually April Stewart) is going to leave after the current (13th) season.

--------------------

April Stewart - An equal opportunity offender

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 12:46 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.