Kyle2911
post Nov 9 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3764

gay..
what the massge?it's only a fuckin number.
if it was a messge like:"AMERICA IS GAY" i agree,but what a brain can get from a number?nothin'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Nov 30 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #5

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

QUOTE (Kyle2911 @ Nov 9 2008, 10:12 AM) *
gay..
if it was a messge like:"AMERICA IS GAY" i agree,but what a brain can get from a number?nothin'

call it and find out

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Kyle2911
post Dec 8 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

gay..

call it and find out

the logic in the subliminal messages is that your brain get some messages in the subconscious,like putting sex simbel in some commercials without you notice to it,but when someone put a number without you notice it - what the point?your brain will not get anything.(you can't see the number unless you see it in slow motion..and in subliminal messages you don't need to slow motion to get the message,because it's supposed to be subconscious)

This post has been edited by Kyle2911: Dec 8 2008, 07:13 PM

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Dec 8 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #7

Lemmiwinks

QUOTE (Kyle2911 @ Dec 8 2008, 02:12 PM) *
gay..

call it and find out

the logic in the subliminal messages is that your brain get some messages in the subconscious,like putting sex simbel in some commercials without you notice to it,but when someone put a number without you notice it - what the point?your brain will not get anything.(you can't see the number unless you see it in slow motion..and in subliminal messages you don't need to slow motion to get the message,because it's supposed to be subconscious)

i agree with you, its impossible to see that without slowing it down but if u want to know what the message is call the # smile.gif

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Kyle2911
post Dec 8 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

QUOTE (X_Stinger @ Dec 8 2008, 10:44 PM) *
gay..

call it and find out

i agree with you, its impossible to see that without slowing it down but if u want to know what the message is call the # smile.gif

yea but you can't call it 'subliminal message' because the point in subliminal message is not to slow it or somethin',the point is that the message need to insert your brain without you noticed..

+Quote Post
Enviable_Kitty
post Dec 10 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #9

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 6913

QUOTE (Kyle2911 @ Dec 8 2008, 05:00 PM) *
gay..

call it and find out

yea but you can't call it 'subliminal message' because the point in subliminal message is not to slow it or somethin',the point is that the message need to insert your brain without you noticed..

*to like see many things in the Show which are very strange to me... I suffer a condition which allowes me to decode numbers and in some of the episode he uses allot of red I do not know whom or why but is weird... just my input*

I wish that the creators would put that song Gnarls Barkley - Crazy and make Cartman sing that song with like subliminal MSGS that ends up like into a huge conspiracy etc...

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Dec 11 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #10

Lemmiwinks

QUOTE (Kyle2911 @ Dec 8 2008, 05:00 PM) *
gay..

call it and find out

lol did u read the part where i said i agree with you, i know what subliminal messages are wink.gif

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Kyle2911
post Dec 12 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

cool man

+Quote Post
Mmph_Kenny
post Dec 12 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #12

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 6885

I called the number, a guy named Sarem or something answered. I explained the subliminal message thing and he got confused.

This post has been edited by Mmph_Kenny: Dec 12 2008, 10:49 PM

--------------------

Watch out for cannibalistic cupcakes. Never let them trick you.

+Quote Post
neptune343434
post Jan 11 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #13

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5681

its not subliminal. don't know why i said that it was

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 09:26 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.