sleepy
post Oct 4 2008, 05:18 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 5100

Episode 1208: The China Probrem* Pre-Air Discussion

Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events.

Get a sneak peek here.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/187261/\

Episode 1208 Press Release

We hope you enjoyed the bonus clip on Friday night. Here is our usual Sunday night update with another clip of Wednesday night's Mid-Season Premiere, "The China Probrem."

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:
CARTMAN HAS THE SOLUTION TO THE CHINA PROBLEM WHEN ALL-NEW EPISODES OF “SOUTH PARK” PREMIERE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL

All-New Season 12 Episodes Available Uncensored On iTunes, xBox LIVE, Amazon Video On Demand And SouthParkStudios.com

NEW YORK, October 6, 2008 – Cartman SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY PERSON AWARE OF THE GATHERING THREAT the Chinese pose TO THE United States in an all-new episode of South Park entitled, “The China Probrem”.

Fresh off an Emmy® win for the “Imaginationland” trilogy, “South Park” returns with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, October 8 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL,

After watching the intimidating opening ceremonies of the recent Olympic games, Cartman understands that the Chinese are only just days away from invading his homeland. While the rest of the American people are haunted by the memory of a recent tragic event, only Butters will stand with Cartman as he confronts the Chinese.

Press Images!
Click
image1
http://i38.tinypic.com/2rxb33n.jpg

image2

http://i34.tinypic.com/2a9a492.jpg

This post has been edited by sleepy: Oct 27 2008, 08:20 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Oct 4 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Lemmiwinks

Group: Members
Member No.: 460

fuckin shit i cant watch the clip... oh well i know it will be good, its south park after all

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Kenny in da hood...
post Oct 4 2008, 02:31 PM
Post #3

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5517

Cant wait!

+Quote Post
Mr. Kitty
post Oct 4 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #4

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Group: Admin:Administrator
Member No.: 2403

If your European, Canadian or not part of the USA heres a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjTu8VurzCg

Who do you think was raped? I'd say either Kenny or Butters because Stan and Kyle don't really consider Cartman their friend.

--------------------

If I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile!

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Oct 4 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #5

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

QUOTE (Mr. Kitty @ Oct 4 2008, 04:46 PM) *

Who do you think was raped? I'd say either Kenny or Butters because Stan and Kyle don't really consider Cartman their friend.

I'd say Butters because he's that gullible, i don't think even Kenny would go that far to save Cartman.

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
Kenny in da hood...
post Oct 4 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #6

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5517

The video worked fine for me and I'm in the UK... I actually got episodes to show from the official site thanks to the miracle of proxies! tongue.gif

Didnt need 'em for this, though.

+Quote Post
nyinkartist
post Oct 5 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #7

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5768

***Spoiler for Imaginationland 1, 2 and 3.

The upcoming episode description is: Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events. You can view the upcoming trailer here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1208/

I think its all a reference to the Imaginationland episodes. We know that Kyle is the one upset in the clip from the upcoming episode, he says "our friend was raped Stan, he was raped and we all just stood there and did nothing." At the end of Imaginationland, Cartman finally imagines Kyle sucking his balls, everyone just stands there and stares. Kyle is upset and says that he isn't really doing it, but the mayor tells him anything you imagine to be real, is real. Since he was watching himself doing it and no one did anything to stop it, ("there was nothing we could do Kyle" as Stan says in the up coming episode), Kyle may be referring to himself in the third person, being raped by Cartman. This is further supported by the tie to the China Probrem. The military adviser in the Imaginationland episode brings the boys to the portal to Imaginationland that the US has, called "Project Imagination Doorway." The military adviser mentions that the Chinese also have a portal and they want to know if the terrorists used the Chinese version to get into Imaginationland. Americans were hysterical because terrorists had "taken over our imaginations." In the end America nukes its imagination (courtesy of Al Gore and his Manbearpig obsession). The capture and nuking of Imagination land could be the recent tragic event Americans are haunted by.

+Quote Post
sleepy
post Oct 6 2008, 05:39 AM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5100

Update

Episode 1208 Press Release

We hope you enjoyed the bonus clip on Friday night. Here is our usual Sunday night update with another clip of Wednesday night's Mid-Season Premiere, "The China Probrem."

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:
CARTMAN HAS THE SOLUTION TO THE CHINA PROBLEM WHEN ALL-NEW EPISODES OF “SOUTH PARK” PREMIERE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL

All-New Season 12 Episodes Available Uncensored On iTunes, xBox LIVE, Amazon Video On Demand And SouthParkStudios.com

NEW YORK, October 6, 2008 – Cartman SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY PERSON AWARE OF THE GATHERING THREAT the Chinese pose TO THE United States in an all-new episode of South Park entitled, “The China Probrem”.

Fresh off an Emmy® win for the “Imaginationland” trilogy, “South Park” returns with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, October 8 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL,

After watching the intimidating opening ceremonies of the recent Olympic games, Cartman understands that the Chinese are only just days away from invading his homeland. While the rest of the American people are haunted by the memory of a recent tragic event, only Butters will stand with Cartman as he confronts the Chinese.

Press Images!
Click
image1
http://i38.tinypic.com/2rxb33n.jpg

image2

http://i34.tinypic.com/2a9a492.jpg

This post has been edited by sleepy: Oct 6 2008, 05:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Oct 6 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #9

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 19 2010, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
neptune343434
post Oct 8 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5681

the chinese word for english is engrish the l is replaced with a r so thats why in south park all the chinese people replace l with r

+Quote Post
OverTheBelow
post Oct 8 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 814

QUOTE (Mr. Kitty @ Oct 4 2008, 04:46 PM) *

I reckon it's butters. But on the occasion Kyle can have sympathy for Cartman .. sort of like on Casa Bonita.

--------------------

Your friendly neighbourhood IPB and ZetaBoards skinner.

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Oct 8 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #12

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

QUOTE (neptune343434 @ Oct 8 2008, 05:58 PM) *
the chinese word for english is engrish the l is replaced with a r so thats why in south park all the chinese people replace l with r

Nice piece of info, very nice.

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
City Wok Guy
post Oct 9 2008, 02:34 AM
Post #13

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 428

Lol this episode was great!

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
danSPfan
post Oct 9 2008, 02:42 AM
Post #14

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5017

there were some funny parts; i thought it was a good episode, but not extraordinary...

lol i cringed at the look on steven speilbergs face when he was raping indiana jones on the pinball machine.

i loved how they made fun of chinese people again! its about time!

--------------------
"Last week, at our....skewl, a girl queefed right into our friend's face. That is why we are here to tell you that It's NOT a joke."

"Do me a favor, next time I'm in a recess biocave, don't send me a level 2 homing call..."
-Eric Cartman

+Quote Post
Timmayyy!!
post Oct 9 2008, 02:43 AM
Post #15

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5109

Awesome episode, pure genius

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:31 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.