> Most Offensive Episode
R.I.P Dime
post Jul 17 2008, 04:21 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5594

The most offensive episode of Season 12 was Guitar Hero, where they said guitar was for queers. Anyone agree?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kenny in da hood...
post Jul 17 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #2

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5517

This post has been edited by Kenny in da hood!: Dec 19 2010, 02:54 PM

+Quote Post
DollaHolla
post Jul 17 2008, 02:53 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5593

I would have to say while perhaps one of my favorite, at the time I saw it it seemed offensive as hell ne way, the one where cartman sees Passion of the Christ and is walkin thru the streets sounding like hitler. Fuckin hilarious.

...but guitar hero is for queers fyi. get a real guitar...or get a job...or just get off your ass.

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jul 17 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #4

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 19 2010, 07:56 PM

+Quote Post
DollaHolla
post Jul 17 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #5

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Lol I've never heard that philosophy before but I like it.

+Quote Post
Kenny in da hood...
post Jul 17 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #6

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by Kenny in da hood!: Dec 19 2010, 02:53 PM

+Quote Post
Bebe Stevens
post Jul 17 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #7

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5591

Hmm..Most Offensive..
*shrugs*

Now if there was a 'Most Disturbing' Topic, things might be different... *laughs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
SomeRandom
post Jul 19 2008, 05:57 AM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5288

I saw some dude at Best Buy today playing guitar hero. (They had an entire set up including couch, TV, system, guitar control, and that new drum kit thing-y). The guy was like 25 and basically sawing the thing ... playing through song after song perfectly and occasionally looking around to let people know that he is certainly aware of just how awesome he truly is...

Just when I was ready to conceed it's just a game and probably a fun one at that, I'm now prejudiced again. laugh.gif

Anyway. Most offensive episode ever? That depends on who you are. They've taken a few massive swings at some conceptions of Christianity and Catholicism in particular for sure. The menstruating Virgin Mary and beheading the head of the Catholic Defense League (or whatever it is) Bill Donohue come readily to mind.

This post has been edited by SomeRandom: Jul 19 2008, 05:59 AM

+Quote Post
Kenny in da hood...
post Jul 19 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #9

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by Kenny in da hood!: Dec 19 2010, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post
DollaHolla
post Jul 19 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Heh the Scientology Episode is only offensive to the dipshits that actually believe that bs :l
If you find your higher power or meaning in life by checking to see what Tom Cruise or Madonna is going for this week you'll have one fucked up life :l

+Quote Post
You're_the_best
post Aug 17 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5326

QUOTE (DollaHolla @ Jul 19 2008, 03:46 PM) *
Heh the Scientology Episode is only offensive to the dipshits that actually believe that bs :l
If you find your higher power or meaning in life by checking to see what Tom Cruise or Madonna is going for this week you'll have one fucked up life :l

I think he was referring to the Super Adventure Club Scientology one. That was pretty bad.

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post Aug 18 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #12

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 4904

most offensive..emm
well None of them have really offended me but I can see Scientologists getting pissed about the trapped in the closet ep.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Butters_Starch_0...
post Oct 3 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #13

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5736

QUOTE (R.I.P Dime @ Jul 17 2008, 05:21 AM) *
The most offensive episode of Season 12 was Guitar Hero, where they said guitar was for queers. Anyone agree?

i thought this episode was a part of season 11, but i think it is only offensive to the obsessed gamer of the ''queer'' Guitar hero gaming seris, as a philosphy stated earleir, get oiff your ass and actually learn to play the real guitar, i think that's the point what tre and matt were getting across, i mean yeah Dragonforces through the fire and flames might eb the hardest song ever on guitar hero on expert on hyperspeed, but who craes, just cause you can press buttons in a particular order at a certain speed, makes you no ''Guitar hero'' as the game clearly states, i mean, get a real guitar and actually play it...try playing through the fire and flames on a real guitar, and guess what you can't and neither cna Dragonforce live, cause they are shit live, cause i've seen them......

But to get onto the topic, i think the most offensive episode if i ahd to choose would be hmm...''the Butters'' Episode, cause it shows you his life and how he always get's beat up and lots of shit always happens to him, this shows the abuse of his parents.

+Quote Post
HackMAN
post Oct 30 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #14

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 6430

the most offensive one i think was the Scientology one as it offended Chef's voice actor, the late Isaac Hayes.

quote from Wikipedia:

Former members of the voice cast include Isaac Hayes (Chef) and John Hansen (Mr. Slave).[9][10] Hayes, a Scientologist, left after a falling out with the creators over their treatment of Scientology in the episode "Trapped in the Closet".[11]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:54 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.