> 1203 - Major Boobage
Jennifer Lopez
post Mar 31 2008, 07:51 AM
Post #31

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5166

I thought this episode was pretty sweet. The references to Anne Frank and the persecution of the Jews were incredibly ironic and well done. The fight between Kyle's dad and Kenny in the sandbox was hilarious. Probably my favourite episode of Season twelve so far but theres a few more episodes to go so hopefully it gets a bit better.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mothball
post Apr 1 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #32

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5121

This episode is one of my favourite of all 12 seasons! I grew up with heavy metal and they couldn’t have parodied a better movie.... I dunno if you haven’t seen heavy metal it won't be great but if you loved that movie as a kid this is AWSOME, I've loved south park from day one 12 years ago the ending of this episode was way more like the older series, more abrupt and less messages with a closing on a funny note... for all you guys who seem to be saying the endings in Britney’s new look etc. where good... you must be relatively new SP fans because oldies will love these kind of endings....

It even made me want to watch my old copy of heavy metal again with a mate, get really really high then watch the episode again while baked!! AWSOME!!

Also as for season 12 so far take it from a die hard SP fan for 12 years, season 12 started off OK I was a little worried as although tonsil trouble was quite good trey and matt always start with an awesome opener of each season/mid season and this wasn't on par with the other openers... as for Britney’s new look its was by FAR the worst SP episode BY FAR!! ask any old SP fan I was really worried about where the season was going, Britney’s new look got one of the worst ratings on the net, check south park z o n e it has the worst rating of any episode apart from jacovasarus which has an equal score but only has 300 odd votes where as BNL has over 6500 votes..... Terrible episode it was like it was made by different people. Ive actually never said (and never tought I would say) that there is an episode of SP I don't like, it's still SP so its great but definatly the worst SP episode of all seasons....

This post has been edited by Mothball: Apr 1 2008, 01:52 PM

+Quote Post
SP 4 Life
post Apr 1 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #33

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 4313

The song is "Heavy Metal - Sammy Hagar"

I found a video at youtube, the video is ridiculus and has nothing to do with the song but its the only one with good sound. Link

--------------------
"Jesus! We thought you died! ... In Iraq"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You need to know how important ratings are, Craig. So I'm going to suspend you from school and request that you have your testicles removed surgically."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<l---- Click! ^^

+Quote Post
Niina
post Apr 1 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #34

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5176

QUOTE (Jet Blank @ Mar 27 2008, 10:13 PM) *
Abseutely fantastic episode, South Park is back on form biggrin.gif

Yeah! I didn't personally like the episode Britney's New Look, but this one instead... Nice! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Thomas @ Mar 27 2008, 11:28 PM) *
It was a really good episode, finally one with kenny a big role. But I think Cartman is getting a bit of a pussy. Almost literally.

I have waited Kenny to have an own episode. And he did... with some bewbs. laugh.gif

--------------------
Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

+Quote Post
sx_link
post Apr 2 2008, 04:06 AM
Post #35

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5182

the other tune is don felder - heavy metal(take a ride)

"i see that your inticed by my daughter's awesome rocking tits."

This post has been edited by sx_link: Apr 2 2008, 06:17 PM

+Quote Post
bikerboy716
post Apr 3 2008, 02:46 AM
Post #36

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5191

laugh.gif Absolutely hilarious the problem is that nobody under the age of 30 probably got the heavy metal reference. I don't know how i came upon it but i remember seeing heavy metal when i was a kid and seeing naked cartoon breasts is definitely something you don't forget so i was rolling on the floor when kenny started trippin.

+Quote Post
Sh*tty Wok
post Apr 3 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #37

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5200

Excellent episode; right up there with the best of seasons 10 or 11. Not up its own ass with messages. Outstanding!

--------------------
Say herro to my rittle friend.

+Quote Post
LOLWUT1
post Apr 4 2008, 01:36 AM
Post #38

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5208

QUOTE (heroinsam @ Mar 28 2008, 01:01 AM) *
anyone know the name of the little tune that plays behind Cartmans "role" in the whole Anne Frank angle? I would really like to know it if anyone knows. thanks

I second this. really, does anyone know the name or a source for the song that plays when cartman is hiding the cats?

Any input will be much appreciated! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
shitface07
post Apr 4 2008, 06:26 AM
Post #39

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5020

I love this episode

almost reminds me of some of the old school south park episodes

theres more then 1 thing goin on and it seems to end up goin together

not to mention you have kenny actually doing something

I really felt he should have died in this episode... would have been a great time

I loved it when kyles dad was fightin him

I hope they make more episodes like this

the other season 12 eps have been very mildly funny only a few chuckles

ya the britney one wasnt that great only got maybe 2 chuckles that was prety much it

+Quote Post
HarryPotterSouth...
post Apr 14 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #40

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4658

I thought it was ok. I mean,it was a zillion times better than "Brittany's New Look",but me being a girl,I didn't like all the boobage. But I still liked it! Best one from Season 12 so far!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ConsRoxMySox
post Apr 18 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #41

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5096

QUOTE (HarryPotterSouthPark @ Apr 14 2008, 10:25 PM) *
I thought it was ok. I mean,it was a zillion times better than "Brittany's New Look",but me being a girl,I didn't like all the boobage.

i share your pain! biggrin.gif when i had to watch it online and i was afraid that someone would come in when i was watching that part! laugh.gif i love the ending though, when Kyle is asking Cartman if he sees any similarity with that and something that had happened in history!

+Quote Post
lizdarocker
post Apr 28 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #42

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5287

Bull!! Towlie is only good for smoking the gonga. Kenny was a perfect candidate for getting high off cat piss and randy marsh too. It was a beautiful homage episode!!

Liz

+Quote Post
Tamar17
post May 6 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #43

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2557

Loved the reality parts, hated the inside-kenny's-mind parts. Sorry, but it was just way too over-the-top obscene. It would have been hilarious if they had hinted at what was going on in there, but the way they did it, I found it grotesque. (Actually, that's kinda how I feel about Lice Capades, too - the funny scenes with the kids as opposed to the freakishly gross, violent scenes with the bugs.)

Having said that, I just about hit the floor when I realized Cartman wasn't going to do anything sinister with the cats. Best character-development twist ever.

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 15 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #44

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 02:40 PM

+Quote Post
Death Ray
post May 18 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #45

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5400

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ May 15 2008, 08:40 PM) *
I haven't seen Heavy Metal, but I knew it was supposed to be that, I just didn't know what IT was! LOL

That episode sure took me back, and seeing Heavy Metal as a kid on a shitty VHS tape gifted by a fiend was exactly like getting high on cat pee. I don't know what will become of the "bootleg experience" now that there isn't a damn thing you can't get over the Internet at your slightest whim, but scoring an R-rated cartoon was one of the highlights of my youth.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:35 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.