> 1203 - Major Boobage
TwistClock
post Mar 27 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #16

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5126

Best Episode of The Season so far. Im hoping that the next episodes are more funny like this one, and less Meaningful.

QUOTE (danSPfan @ Mar 21 2008, 06:23 PM) *
but every season has that one bad episode. for example, Opra's "Minge", "Lice Capades", "erection day".

Lice Capades? That Episode was Awesome!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cat Junkie
post Mar 27 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #17

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5127

This episode is hysterical! you have to be high on something like how i was to fully appreciete it.

This episode was definetely better than the first two... but it doesnt seem right that Cartman should hide the cats under his own kindness... but instead should try to sell them to kenny or something....
And why do they keep hitting on very sensative issues?... AIDS?... Britney Spears trying to commit suicide and The Holocaust??

And why is everyone obsessed with killing kenny? That started to get old in Series 2...

This post has been edited by Cat Junkie: Mar 28 2008, 12:02 AM

+Quote Post
sir crossfire
post Mar 28 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #18

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5129

i think this episode is pretty funny. it might not slap you in the face with the humor, but there are some pretty funny parts in there... i mean just look at those two orks killing each other for no apperant reasons as kenny walks through the hall and especially the fight at the end.

does any one the name of the song(s)? i mean the heavy metal ones and not the crappy country music whenever cartman hides a cat (man i was so waiting for him to sell the cats to addicts like kenny...)

+Quote Post
AbrahamLincoln
post Mar 28 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #19

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5130

Honestly, and I'm probably going to get bashed for saying this, this is BY FAR the worst episode I have watched. It was a freaking hippie show, with crappy jokes that hardly made me smirk. I understand that you have your opinion and I have mine, I'm just saying that I thought it was an all around s*** episode. It made me want to go watch Family Guy or something.

And also, I don't see how this is the *great* episode of the season. The AIDS one was decent, with a few good jokes, and the Britney one had one of the better endings in south park history.

That being said, I <3 South Park rolleyes.gif

Now please don't hurt me blink.gif

+Quote Post
Cat Junkie
post Mar 28 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #20

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5127

QUOTE (sir crossfire @ Mar 28 2008, 12:46 AM) *
does any one the name of the song(s)? i mean the heavy metal ones and not the crappy country music whenever cartman hides a cat (man i was so waiting for him to sell the cats to addicts like kenny...)

Actualy that wasnt country music it is traditional Jewish music! It played in the scenes with the cats in Cartman's attic because the scene resembles Jews such as Anne Frank in the time of the Holocaust being hidden in people's houses away in places like Austria, because if they were found they probably go to concentration camp..... which is wierd really and maybe slightly icy ground they are walking on in this episode

This post has been edited by Cat Junkie: Mar 28 2008, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post
danSPfan
post Mar 28 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #21

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5017

wow how did i get quoted from a seperate thread???

anyway, i thought it was funny. I dont see why u guys are upset that kenny didnt die. hasnt he died enough?

--------------------
"Last week, at our....skewl, a girl queefed right into our friend's face. That is why we are here to tell you that It's NOT a joke."

"Do me a favor, next time I'm in a recess biocave, don't send me a level 2 homing call..."
-Eric Cartman

+Quote Post
Timmayyy!!
post Mar 28 2008, 02:49 AM
Post #22

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5109

QUOTE (danSPfan @ Mar 27 2008, 05:34 PM) *

anyway, i thought it was funny. I dont see why u guys are upset that kenny didnt die. hasnt he died enough?

No, he hardly ever dies now, I just think that an episode based mainly on Kenny should have the old element of his death.

And how the hell was this a hippie episode? They hate hippies.

+Quote Post
heroinsam
post Mar 28 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #23

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5134

anyone know the name of the little tune that plays behind Cartmans "role" in the whole Anne Frank angle? I would really like to know it if anyone knows. thanks

+Quote Post
AbrahamLincoln
post Mar 28 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #24

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5130

QUOTE (Timmayyy!! @ Mar 28 2008, 02:49 AM) *
QUOTE (danSPfan @ Mar 27 2008, 05:34 PM) *

No, he hardly ever dies now, I just think that an episode based mainly on Kenny should have the old element of his death.

And how the hell was this a hippie episode? They hate hippies.

It looked a helluva lot like Song Remains the Same

All tye-die ish and I had no idea what the hell was going on.

+Quote Post
RaNdY
post Mar 28 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #25

Gooback
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 117

Really good episode and some genuine laugh out loud stuff... cool.gif

--------------------
"What seem's to be the officer, problem?"

user posted image

Courtesy of PsychoStereo.....

+Quote Post
andy33202
post Mar 29 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #26

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2060

the ep was funny and made me laugh. however in general im sensig a down turn in the overall quality. this season is sucking quite abit of ass. they maybe a little funny, but in 3/6/12 mounths time you will still be watching seasons 10 downwards. they are struggling for plot and structure, so keep changing charaters angles and genral direction. i really really hope it gets back on track for the rest of the season and it gets better. but im not holding out much hope. 'Houston, we have a problem'

+Quote Post
ansov
post Mar 29 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #27

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5144

guys, guys ....
This episode was not the worst nor the best. I actually laughed at some points - something not happening very often since the beginning of season 11. Compared to the other two episodes of this season, it was much muuuch better. But of course, south park suffers a pretty rough down turn as andy says so too. Let's all hope that this will change, even if some of you (including me) don't think that something can really change. I miss season 10.

+Quote Post
SP 4 Life
post Mar 29 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #28

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 4313

I think this episode is totally the best or season 12 so far.

I have been saying that they should make Kenny a larger character for a while now at the forum so that he would not be entierly forgotten but that they made an entire episode based around him was better than I could have hoped for.

At first when I heard it was about drugs I just knew it had to be Kenny who tried it happy.gif.

--------------------
"Jesus! We thought you died! ... In Iraq"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You need to know how important ratings are, Craig. So I'm going to suspend you from school and request that you have your testicles removed surgically."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<l---- Click! ^^

+Quote Post
TokenBlackEchelo...
post Mar 30 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #29

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5156

As soon as Cartman went up into his attic, and lied about his cat, I knew it would bring out the irony of Cartman's infamous hatred of Jews by him hiding Mr. Kitty like Anne Frank, and I have to admit i was ROFLing when he said "Here, write a diary."
Probably the funniest moment of this season, other than Cartman telling Jimmy Buffett "Fuck You!" at his AIDS benefit. That was another worthy moment.

+Quote Post
PumpUpTheBagpipe...
post Mar 30 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #30

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4915

I only saw the first 8 minutes of the episode, and then my computer started bugging, but what I saw was ok. I'm SOOOO glad they finally made an episode about Kenny!
Also, I didn't think Tonsil Trouble was that bad, actually its one of my favorite episodes. Britneys New Look wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I loved the ending (mostly cause I cant stand Miley Cirus). This episode seems ok, if only I could watch the end.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 09:28 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.