> 1202 - Britney's New Look
cartmen_sr
post May 18 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #61

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5408

They are losin it totally..............I wonder if they'll be able to take us to gud old times SP phase evr agen

This post has been edited by cartmen_sr: May 18 2008, 10:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ManBearPig24
post May 26 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #62

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5443

lol the brit episode is actually pretty funny and as stated by sum1 else on this forum it pokes more fun and insults more towards the idolizer then the idol. the entire harvest idea is a direct representation of us who litterally feed off those who are are popular...don;t you gusy remember ur high school days...always wanting to be with the it crowd and idolizing thoses who have the most friends? same thing just at a much grander scale. its us who transform the celebrates more then anything, espically the media......and if u guys want more proof i highly suggest you torrent, download, or w.e. is you ppl do to get movies to download the movie Zeitgeist, as it reveals the another side to wat is commonly know and what isn't, basically at the end of it the governement uses the media to put fear into u americans so that they can push bills and what know but it accuallty discuuss religion, world trade centre and the all mightly american dolllar and how the central bank is loaning the money that u americans use at the rate it is worth plus interest....so basically ur always in dept........but

don;t believe me just watch the movie.....we can't change society now but atleats it opens ur eyes to other possibilities either torrent it form

pirate bay.... http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3787985/Zeitgeist.(2007).[DVDRip]-XviD-MP3-....and if torrents are new to you then download ............

http://www.utorrent.com/ for those who are new....its basically like limewire or kazaa or w.e. u used or use to get ur files but in the simplest

terms you can downlaod more at a much quicker rate....trust me this movie with literraly open ur eyes and wil be something that you will pass to ur friends and family and maybe jsut one day change the world....for the better

+Quote Post
Goodferyou
post May 27 2008, 09:09 AM
Post #63

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4526

QUOTE (twilight @ Mar 22 2008, 01:21 AM) *
what a boring, creepy episode. I didn't like it. The AIDS one was much better.

how sure are you?

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:58 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.