> Awesome Experience!
tinalovedvd
post Jan 7 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8972

My son came home from college just 3 weeks before Christmas telling us he wanted to buy the Friends DVD Collection for his girlfriend and needless to say, we were not sure he would have the DVDs in time for Christmas. Lie to Me dvd 1 boxsetLie to Me dvd boxset 1Lie to Me 1 boxset dvdLie to Me boxset 1 dvdLie to Me boxset dvd 1Lie to Me 1 complete setLie to Me complete 1 setLie to Me complete set 1Luckily, we received the order within 1 week of placing it had absolutely no hassles. Thank you so much! We look forward to doing business with you again soon! ships quickly, however the items were NOT new...i went to the store and the box is totally different, the inside products weren't clean cut, they were sloppy and looked used and put together. discs didnt play well sometimes too.. Series would be perfect however; there is no second dvd, dvd three is included twice, no dvd two, and there is no contact information available to rectify the situation. The Simpsons dvd 1-21 boxsetThe Simpsons dvd boxset 1-21The Simpsons 1-21 boxset dvdThe Simpsons boxset 1-21 dvdThe Simpsons boxset dvd 1-21The Simpsons 1-21 complete setThe Simpsons complete 1-21 set
The Simpsons complete set 1-21 I just received this collection series this week from my father for Christmas and I must admit, I was really worried from reading all the negative reviews on how some of the discs were scratched, skipping, etc. but right now I have seen a few episodes and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my particular set! I am SO happy to have this in my collection and my boyfriend is now super jealous b/c he's one of the biggest Friends fans ever. Now we can enjoy watching all the discs together. My only complaint was that I thought it would be all ten seasons in the ten boxes but instead it's set up in six boxes w/ each "friend" on the front. Nikita dvd 1-5 boxsetNikita dvd boxset 1-5Nikita 1-5 boxset dvdNikita boxset 1-5 dvdNikita boxset dvd 1-5Nikita 1-5 complete setNikita complete 1-5 setNikita complete set 1-5Nikita set completeFriends is one of my favorite shows ever and I know I can always rely on this TV show when I am having a bad day and need a laugh. And the fact that my dad got it for a good price for only [...] w/ free shipping (right now it's [...]). The booklet is really colorful and really nice and organized and has all the episodes listed out. Any big Friends fan will really appreciate this when they don't have the individual boxed seasons and want to rewatch them or watch them for the first time and it's a perfect holiday gift for them. Castle dvd 1-2 boxsetCastle dvd boxset 1-2Castle 1-2 boxset dvdCastle boxset 1-2 dvdCastle boxset dvd 1-2Castle 1-2 complete setCastle complete 1-2 setCastle complete set 1-2Enjoy!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:18 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.