> Cat Orgy, funny
Tyciol
post May 9 2008, 04:35 AM
Post #16

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5375

This was definately one of the classic ones. I just saw a rerun of this on tonight (Friday, Comedy Central, midnight, Saturday morn?)

I'd seen it a couple times before, but certain parts just hit well.

This is one of the more dramatic ones, I couldn't help but love Shelly after seeing this one.

Also Skyler in this is the Lords of the Underworld who Timmy joins when he becomes a star. I only just figured this out now, because I never made the connection, since I don't think he or the band show up in any other episodes.

I didn't find the Skyler guy to be consistant, because he seemed okay at the start (mainly a loser) and the whole trying to get into Shelley's pants seemed pretty halfhearted, like he made a go at it but stopped when she said no (even if he might forget and try again later). But he wrote a song about her and defended her when his friends were questioning him, it's hard to think that was all an act. It seemed a huge change for him to just dump her like that.

Did he really feel that way, or maybe he wanted an excuse to get out of there because what his friends said was mulling around in his mind after they left? Maybe he acted like an asshole so that she could hate him and get some closure? I dunno.

This post has been edited by Tyciol: May 9 2008, 04:39 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 11:40 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.