Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Unforgivable Truth About Cartman's Father, Really, you just won't believe this.
Jim856796
post Apr 26 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7069

While the Awesom-O Forums are infested with illegal spam AGAIN, I would like to announce that on the 201 episode of SP, Scott Tenorman's father, jack Tenorman, a right tackle for the Denver Broncos, is Cartman's real father. I call this an unforgivable truth because it would mean that Cartman had committed a Patricide back in a 5th season episode. At the Drunken barn Dance, Liane had sex with all the 1989/91 Denver Broncos. One of the Broncos ended up getting Liane pregnant. Why couldn't Liane had sex with a Swiss Soccer Team (i.e. FC Basel or FC Zurich) instead of the Broncos? Why couldn't a player from one of those teams gotten Liane pregnant? The fact that Jack Tenorman is Cartman's real father was nothing but a screwjob. Cartman's popularity is sure to decline because of this.

--------------------

April Stewart - An equal opportunity offender
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toquin
post Apr 26 2010, 06:04 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8706

you think too much

--------------------

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

I thought the reveal was pretty cool. The fact that Scott just so happened to be a ginger really made everything feel that much more overwhelming. The only way that it could have been better is if they had planned it back in season 5, and had just one line in the episode about Mr. Tennorman being "a former football player" or something like that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 10:18 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.