Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When Is South Park On In The Uk.., On FreeView channels?
gina-ribena
post May 27 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 5384

What time/channel is South Park on in the UK shown on FreeView?

My dad has Sky+, but when I go to his house every two weeks, whenever South Park's on he won't let me watch it cos my brother always wants to watch some other shit, normally about the army or summat gay like that.

So I've only got FreeView at home, and I've never seen South Park on any of the FV channels??? Help????
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post May 31 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 4904

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ May 27 2008, 08:19 PM) *
What time/channel is South Park on in the UK shown on FreeView?

My dad has Sky+, but when I go to his house every two weeks, whenever South Park's on he won't let me watch it cos my brother always wants to watch some other shit, normally about the army or summat gay like that.

So I've only got FreeView at home, and I've never seen South Park on any of the FV channels??? Help????

I had the same problem until i got Sky plus. Why dont you record south park on sky+ while your bro watches his shit then when you have time you can watch them. Or just watch them on the internet.
here are the sites:

http://www.allsp.com/index.php

http://allsp.com/

hope this helps!
x

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 31 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #3

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Feb 4 2011, 08:23 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Jun 7 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #4

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

Oh and don't diss the Army, i'm in the Army Cadet Force.

You can downloaded episodes via www.allsp.com just select the episode you want then under where it has the picture of Cartman ---> Download Episode -----> Free Download (Rapidshare) or summink like that. Time limit of 90 minutes per rapidshare episode.

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 02:51 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.