> I Asked This Before But...
sakura
post Oct 28 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3287

I asked these two questions before but it's been a long while since I came back, so I can't find the topics and now I need to ask again.

The Return of Chef: Did Isaac Hayes really get pissed off at the creators and skip out on being Chef from now on?? Is he gone forever?

Cartoon Wars: When they were gonna show Muhammad at the end of the episode and then that disclaimer appeared stating Comedy Central will not show an image of Muhammad, was that for real or what? Cuz if it was, I've just lost alot of faith in the network.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig the Flippy
post Oct 28 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #2

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3914

QUOTE (sakura @ Oct 28 2007, 10:10 PM) *
I asked these two questions before but it's been a long while since I came back, so I can't find the topics and now I need to ask again.

The Return of Chef: Did Isaac Hayes really get pissed off at the creators and skip out on being Chef from now on?? Is he gone forever?

Cartoon Wars: When they were gonna show Muhammad at the end of the episode and then that disclaimer appeared stating Comedy Central will not show an image of Muhammad, was that for real or what? Cuz if it was, I've just lost alot of faith in the network.

Dunno about Muhammad,but Isaac Hayes got pissed,cause of episode "Trapped In The Closet",where they made fun of scientology,and Isaac was a scientologist.

--------------------

KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007!!!

+Quote Post
Dissy
post Oct 30 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3935

they make fun about everybody so wats the problem

--------------------

Wanna Get High ?

+Quote Post
EяιąCαятмαη
post Dec 11 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4392

Dunno, but the Muslim's on that episode must've been some real dumbasses. They didn't even show the pic of Mohamed, so why did they bother? And that was one shit retaliation. Just a few Americans, and Jesus, shitting on each other. That must've hurt!

NOT! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 25 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #5

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:38 PM

+Quote Post
waterhellenwater
post Jun 1 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5458

My guess: Comedy Central removed the image of Muhhamed.

As far as Isaac Hayes goes; it just shows you how big headed people can get, and i'll explain.

Think of it this way, Mr. Hayes had 10, count them 10 solid years of work with Matt and Trey. In todays entertainment industry, longevity and job security do not come often. (I would have kept my job as Chef) They made fun of hundreds of people, situations and other celebrity's, all the while Mr. Hayes could dish it out, but when they hit something close to home, he couldn't take it. Really sad when you think about it.

So offically and on record -- screw you Isaac Hayes

--------------------

No Kitty, that's a bad kitty!!!

I'm not fat, I have a different life choice

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jun 1 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #7

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:39 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:46 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.