Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Own Avatars
Stoned Butters
post May 4 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #46

Clyde Frog

Group: Members
Member No.: 2622

no one has posted here in awhile and i just wanted this to pop up on new posts because:
This is prob the stupidest posting argument I have ever seen! Please don't ever do something like this again! Nerds. Plus my ava rocks, i totally captured the image, and gave him is uber headgear with paint.

This post has been edited by Stoned Butters: May 4 2007, 04:39 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
It's Butters...
post May 17 2007, 03:43 AM
Post #47

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 2709

hahahahaha These arguements are really funny. One guy keeps calling another one gay thinking it's actually doing something.

rofl you're an idiot dude you should've stopped when you were only a little behind. rofl

btw calling someone gay over and over doesn't make them gay/gaier it makes you seem stupid and frankly disturbingly obsessed with this guy.

hahahaha i think i might have just opened up a new can of worms. (ik what his comeback will be lol)

This post has been edited by It's Butters That's Me!: May 17 2007, 03:44 AM

--------------------
Okay I guess we got to repopulate the world now................I'm ready when you are.

+Quote Post
RazVee
post May 26 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #48

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2882

those are my own avatars... tongue.gif

I am that boy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post May 26 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #49

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

QUOTE (It @ May 16 2007, 11:43 PM) *
hahahahaha These arguements are really funny. One guy keeps calling another one gay thinking it's actually doing something.

rofl you're an idiot dude you should've stopped when you were only a little behind. rofl

btw calling someone gay over and over doesn't make them gay/gaier it makes you seem stupid and frankly disturbingly obsessed with this guy.

hahahaha i think i might have just opened up a new can of worms. (ik what his comeback will be lol)

thank you mr butters, someone finally realizes it, cool avas btw razvee

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
Dummy
post Jun 12 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #50

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2974

QUOTE (Cartman @ Nov 20 2006, 02:43 PM) *
Nice work, keep it up! I'm going to move this topic though to fan artwork.

<span style='color:red'>Topic Moved</span>

Eh, just had to reply on that post. (by the way, Cartman meens the avature from the topic starter.) his ava looks like shit, no offence. I were a newb at designing ones. still are by the way. but that looks like its made with paint. he could give it a little more time.

No offence to anyone, just wanted to say that. and ill post a creation of my one now a days.

--------------------
R.I.P. The Moll - 13 August 1997

+Quote Post
w4llb4nger6
post Aug 18 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #51

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 202

Dude, you chose the wrong person to say that too lol. Ive been inactive for 2 years... and now ive come back im pretty decent at the old graphics tongue.gif lol

--------------------
" getting stoned in hay fields on summer nights, throwing flour at chavs from cars on halloween and making movies about gimps in the wood with illegal fireworks, its my destiny "

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 01:16 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.