Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1407 Worst Episode Ever
Guest:dom_*
post May 7 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #1

Guests

i just dont get it, season 14 started so well, it has some of the best episoded ever, and than 200 was bad, next one even worse, and then crippled summer is like what the hell?! seriously, that is not southpark, i didnt laugh even once through entire episode. disapointed completly
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest:paddydogg_*
post May 30 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (dom @ May 7 2010, 11:22 PM) *
i just dont get it, season 14 started so well, it has some of the best episoded ever, and than 200 was bad, next one even worse, and then crippled summer is like what the hell?! seriously, that is not southpark, i didnt laugh even once through entire episode. disapointed completly

+Quote Post
Guest:bobcatlover_*
post Jun 21 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (dom @ May 7 2010, 11:22 PM) *

you sir are an ass bandit with no sense of humour

+Quote Post
EricCartman91
post Jun 29 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #4

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Group: Admin:Administrator
Member No.: 510

I didn't think it was THAT bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #5

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8830

The story with Nathan and Mimsy was lacking, but the Towelie part was awesome. I really wish it had just been about him.

200 and 201 were ac--wait WHAT? Why do I even have to argue that those episodes did NOT suck? Are you that bothered by it JUST because of the censoring?

+Quote Post
Guest:DCRJP lover of Southpark_*
post Oct 31 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #6

Guests

QUOTE (Homeschooled Kid @ Oct 5 2010, 10:02 PM) *
The story with Nathan and Mimsy was lacking, but the Towelie part was awesome. I really wish it had just been about him.

200 and 201 were ac--wait WHAT? Why do I even have to argue that those episodes did NOT suck? Are you that bothered by it JUST because of the censoring?

I agree, if you want bad, just look at 1409 - as A Brit, I hated that episode yet, for some reason I love Coon 2 even with its blatant BP/Brit bashing... Oh wait, that's because it's hilarious.

I'll agree Nathan and Mimsy were unnessicary but, crippled summer had it's merits.. as you quite rightly say Homeschooledkid (love the reference there!) the Towlie intervention rocked.

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 31 2010, 03:40 AM
Post #7

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

QUOTE (DCRJP lover of Southpark @ Oct 30 2010, 08:58 PM) *
I agree, if you want bad, just look at 1409

Yyyyeeeeah that was probably the least good episode this season so far. This kind of episode has been made tons of times. It's the exact same formula as the hippie episode and the homeless people episode, just swap the enemy pallets. But it was so made up for with Insheeption; a highly original episode.

And you know, South Park ALWAYS gets better for me when I watch it multiple times. Especially when it comes on DVD.

Oh wait, that's because it's hilarious.

Yep.

I'll agree Nathan and Mimsy were unnessicary but, crippled summer had it's merits.. as you quite rightly say Homeschooledkid the Towlie intervention rocked.

I think I might have been able to like the Nathan and Mimsy part if it weren't for how often the screen went black and it played that guitar riff and displayed small white text in the style of Intervention. I mean it got super annoying after a while and ate up a lot of the show. But this might be an episode that looks REAL good on DVD, so I'm optimistic!

+Quote Post
carrieurban22
post Nov 19 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #8

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8892

QUOTE (dom @ May 8 2010, 12:22 AM) *

I tatally agree with you .
tha's true

collect Cheap tv series dvd.collection DVD
SOUTH PARK DVD
Alice in wonder land

+Quote Post
Guest:christian louboutin_*
post Apr 20 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #9

Guests

Why the <a href=http://www.mybootsforsale.com>Louboutin shoes </a> are so popular? In my opinion, high quality makes much contribution to the christian louboutinís success. You will defiantly decide that you have to purchase it by hook <a href=http://www.mybootsforsale.com> Christian Louboutin Pumps </a> or by crook. These are not mere exaggerations but the fact of one who knows the significance of Christian Louboutin shoes. <a href=http://www.mybootsforsale.com/christian-louboutin-pumps-c-3.html>Christian Louboutin </a> is the best gift a woman can get or purchase for herself and one can bet her on that! A pair of cheap christian louboutin shoes can work wonders in the overall attitude and personality of a woman. <a href=http://www.mybootsforsale.com/christian-louboutin-boots-c-4.html>cheap Christian Louboutin Boots</a>

+Quote Post
Guest:Authentic Nike Shoes_*
post May 11 2011, 08:29 AM
Post #10

Guests

authentic air jordan
buy authentic air jordans
Authentic Air Jordans
Retro Air Jordans
Jordan Shoes For Men
NFL Jerseys
authentic foamposites
www.authentic-jordans.info
Nike Jordan 1 Retro Shoes
Air Jordan Sb 2c
jordan pre-game xt university blue/white
Authentic air jordans
NIke Air Jordans Mens
2010 Super Bowl
Nike Mens Shoes Cheap
nike zoom vapor carbon fly td
authentic jordan wholesale
Nike 6.0 Mavrk 2 Mid Spice & Cool Grey Shoe
Air Jordan retro 2
Authentic NFL Jerseys
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Men's
WOMEN NIKE SHOES WITH COLORFUL B...
Air Jordan 1 Retro
Air Jordan 3
authentic jordans from USA
boys stealth jordans
Air Jordans
Minnesota Vikings
Mens Casual Fashion 2011
cheap Nike Air Foamposite Pro Pearl
cheap jordan white spice shoes
Air Jordan 11 Retro
Air Jordan 6 Rings
ordan PHLY Legend Low Men's Shoe

+Quote Post
chrisy smart stu...
post May 12 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7404

I personally liked Crippled Summer, I found the pauses for the bits of information hilarious.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Screw U Guys Im ...
post Jul 22 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #12

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9623

i think that u guys r all idiots becuase u cant rate south park episodes, each is special in their own way.

their all amazing so shut up tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Guest:android developers_*
post Aug 18 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #13

Guests

Android application development is relativity new field the claims by these companies that they can create magic is questionable. This is where we differ from any others, we have invested a lot of time and resources ever since the inception of Android as we foresaw the benefits it had over other mobile operating systems. Each Android developer of ours is capable of created an application back end all by himself.we have developed more than 100 applications. tongue.gif

android developers

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:52 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.