> South Park Character Design
Jim856796
post Apr 3 2009, 05:52 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7069

South Park is a TV program where everything looks like it was made out of construction paper. What is obscure about the characters is the way they are designed. The character's heads are perfect circles (overweight characters like Sheila have their heads shaped like ovals, and Uncle Jimbo's head is a rounded triangle). Their feet look like ellipses and the characters appear to "hop" all the time when they are walking. And the lipstick on the female characters look like they are smiling all the time when they're not speaking. Anything else about the character design?

--------------------

April Stewart - An equal opportunity offender
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RespectMyAuthori...
post Mar 14 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8558

Canadians on the show are portrayed as having beady eyes and flopping, cut in half almost, heads.
Just look at Terrence and Phillip

--------------------
I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoKjwudruw
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 12:41 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.