Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who Is Your Least Favorite Character?
mattyman
post Apr 25 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #61

Jackovasaur

Group: Members
Member No.: 4752

I know what you mean about Kyle but I still think he's pivotal. He's still the last one of the kids to show a conscience. (Toilet paper, Margheratville etc) and still the coolest - in the sense that he won't join in the latest fad until right at the end (Elementary school musical).

I read somewhere that Trey and Matt were gonna kill off one of Stan or Kyle fairly early on (season 2 or 3) because they were too similar. The problem with Kyle's character, is his Dad is a fairly crap character. Stan has lots of good moments because they can play him off against Randy's poor fathering.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
McGeezaks
post May 2 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #62

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7147

Mr. Hankie is useless and his episodes suck!
I hate Jimmy and Timmy because they are retarded and boring.
Jimmy sucks,his jokes are stupid.
Moreover he considers himself a nice comedian ... what an an egocentric fag.
bbbb bbb bbbb bbbb his babble makes me nervous.
I'd like to beat him with his crutch,even if he is just a little cripple...he is a coward and a liers, i'd like to break his bones and his cripple mouth.
His classmate should be more bastard with him.

+Quote Post
Annie
post Jun 9 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #63

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7219

I find Butters really annoying. I didnt mind when he was just in it occasionally, but now he is in it too much and it gets annoying.

+Quote Post
Project Nexus
post Jul 16 2009, 07:00 AM
Post #64

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7304

I am not a fan of mr.Garrison, I just did not really warm up to that character, I have to admit, some of his scethes are pretty darn funny but still, he just isnt "Out there" if you know what I mean? But yea he is my least favriote.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 10:17 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.