Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cartman, What do you think cartmans like (describe him)
KoolKid
post Nov 15 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8032

what do think of cartman
(good and bad points)
i think he is funny and rude
and he is one of the reasons why i am addicted to south park
his voice is also very funny
i like it when he says 'screw you guys im going home'
i also think he is secretly clever
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CartmanXKenny4li...
post Nov 16 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8039

I think Cartman can be ok sometimes. I think its funny how he picks on Kyle but i also don't like it. I mean i know he does it cause he's got a secret crush on him lol. And i think its funny how he's jealous of Stan and Kyles relationship. I also think its funny how he can manipulate people like Butters, and Kenny. Cartman can be ok sometimes as i said like how he saves Kyle in imagination land even if it was for a selfish reason and when he saves Kyles family from the San Fransico Hybrid Destruction. I like how he also seems to care for Butters sometimes, and then other times hates him.

+Quote Post
daftshadow
post Nov 28 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8902

To me, Eric Cartman is a racist confused little boy lol. Although he has showed to be a pretty good business man. And perhaps a little gay as well. For example,

-Imagination Land episodes
Cartman is so determined to get Kyle to suck his balls. Yes you can say it's because of the contract thingy but it was Cartman who decided to make the bet to suck his balls. The bet could've been anything else but nope, it was for his balls to be sucked.
-In another episode, Cartman takes a picture of Butter's penis in his mouth. And in turn, wanted to put his penis in Butters mouth.
-Also in the episode Tourettes where Cartman shouts out the he and his cousin touched penises.
-There was also that episode where the boys and girls are being taught about sex education where Butters is putting on a condom and only Cartman in the group of boys takes a look at Butters' penis.
-The episode where Cartman collects and tries to sell sperm.
-The episode where Cartman bought sea people and went to look to buy sperm. Touching the sperm at the sperm bank. Also how he collected more sperm especially from the man in the alley called Ralph:
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
Stan: Thatís cool.
Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didnít even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck on a hose.

-Cartman seem to enjoy sticking his finger up his butt. Like in the episode where they go to Aspen. Sticks his finger up his ass just to smear poop under Butters' nose. Also in another episode where he sticks his finger up his ass and makes some girl smell it.
-Of course the episode where aliens put junk up Cartman's ass. In this episode too, he wanted Kyle to be the one to stick his finger up his ass.
-How can we not forget the episode where Cartman's hand becomes Jennifer Lopez. In this episode, his "Jennifer Lopez" hand jerks off Ben Affleck not once but twice and with spooge!
-Also in the episode where Cartman gets revenge on his half-ginger brother where he is training a donkey to bite the penis.
-In the episode where Cartman becomes a Vietnamese prostitute and at the end Leonardo Dicaprio thanks him for his services.
-And in the episode where the boys play wrestling. Cartman pretends to be a girl. Also in the episode with Maury Povich where he pretends to be an out of control girl as well.
-Cartman was also the one to be the first to put food up his butt in this episode.

I think that's about it. All that I can remember any way. Cartman is gay.

This post has been edited by daftshadow: Nov 28 2010, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 09:04 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.