Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Okay What The Hell Just Happened In You're Getting Old
Professor_Chaos
post Jun 10 2011, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Jackovasaur

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

Seems pretty obvious that they are going to end the show, is this really the final season?

I'm hoping they'll come back with a Terrance and Phillip episode and it will all just be a joke.

I also thought the show had been recontacted up until 2013.

This post has been edited by Professor_Chaos: Jun 10 2011, 01:14 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest:guest_*
post Jun 10 2011, 01:23 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (Professor_Chaos @ Jun 10 2011, 01:13 AM) *
Seems pretty obvious that they are going to end the show, is this really the final season?

I'm hoping they'll come back with a Terrance and Phillip episode and it will all just be a joke.

what the hell was that? where was the last minute change of direction?! are they just gonna take stan out orr...? i cant lose southpark again! D:

+Quote Post
Guest:Its_All_Over_*
post Jun 10 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (guest @ Jun 10 2011, 01:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Professor_Chaos @ Jun 10 2011, 01:13 AM) *

what the hell was that? where was the last minute change of direction?! are they just gonna take stan out orr...? i cant lose southpark again! D:

The contract was renewed only too this season, it's highly likely that after season 15's conclusion, South Park will end... can't say i'm surprised, 15 years is a long time and i Love South Park and will be sad to see it go... But a great Run...

+Quote Post
Guest:Guest_*
post Jun 10 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #4

Guests

If this is the end I'm more than sure whatever Trey an Matt are doing next with their evolved talents will undoubtedly be brilliant

+Quote Post
Guest:Foxy_*
post Jun 10 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #5

Guests

I'm just Gob smacked, i swear there's meant to be 7 more episodes this season, where can they go from here? X)

+Quote Post
Guest:EvetscipE_*
post Jun 12 2011, 02:32 AM
Post #6

Guests

I think it was a dream(Nightmare) Cartman and Kyle seem way too chummy in this episode for it to be real...

Although, SP has been getting poor ratings lately, maybe Trey and MAtt are giving up?

+Quote Post
Guest:crazycom_*
post Jun 14 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #7

Guests

They've had 15 seasons, a movie, and now a broadway play. I think they'll do just fine. I think we'll see the best and last of South Park. Cheers guys.

+Quote Post
Guest:Dann_*
post Jun 15 2011, 02:20 PM
Post #8

Guests

I think SP peaked from seasons 11-13 and if they went off now it be ending on a high. Episodes lately haven't been the best. Not that I want it to end, just don't wanna see it go down to shit quaility like other shows which run too long.

How many ep's are there meant to be in season 15?

+Quote Post
Guest:Guest: Kris_*
post Jun 15 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #9

Guests

they shouldn't end it on this season, there's so many things they could do/make fun of just by going back though all the seasons and looking at what they can lead on from cos there's been loads of episodes with little twists at the end.

+Quote Post
thesomalianpirat...
post Jun 16 2011, 01:11 AM
Post #10

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9430

QUOTE (Foxy @ Jun 10 2011, 11:33 AM) *
I'm just Gob smacked, i swear there's meant to be 7 more episodes this season, where can they go from here? X)

the seasons are split up tho, there will be episodes 08-14 will be on in the Autumn/Fall same as the last few season at least, I guess has always been done this way

+Quote Post
Screw U Guys Im ...
post Jul 22 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #11

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9623

come down guys, come down.

south park isnt ending, who ever started that rumor is stupid, its not going to end for a long time.
matt and trey said on the daily show that they will come back from some kind of production and make more episodes starting october.

i never believed that south park would end and im right, yes yes!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 02:22 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.