> Taco Taco Taco
Officer Barbrady
post Oct 28 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #16

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 92

This episode is really good. I think season 7 is the best, it has so many amazing episodes

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club - In conjunction with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum
QUOTE(EricCartman91 @ Nov 18 2006, 07:46 PM)
A forum isn't about having the most posts
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Traeh
post Oct 28 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #17

Clyde Frog

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Definitely one of the better episodes in the season, this one. But if there's something that bugged me a bit about it was that most of the jokes were about tacos and burritos. That thing was used way too much often and I think it doesn't concern Jennifer Lopez at all even though it is latino food I believe. I liked the way she was portrayed as a spoiled diva, but that could be said about many others like her. Still it's great that Ben "Splooge" Afflech was around to make it more personal. A well deserved kick in the teeth of pop music culture after all.

Anyway, if I am allowed to compare this to the Paris Hilton one, then I must say that this episode is the weaker one of the two. Still a classic though.

--------------------
I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 13 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #18

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

I alwways get hungry from this episode also getting hungry from casa bonita

Mmmmmm Burrito's

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post Jun 7 2007, 07:04 AM
Post #19

Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 2604

Sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead...but I really, really love this episode. I would say it has the greatest ending, except for maybe "Die Hippie Die".

Also, the songs are awesome. I can't stop singing them.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if Cartman DID control his hand, then he actually gave Ben a hand-job just to "get" Kyle. He is so obsessed with "getting" Kyle, I'm starting to wonder about that too... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

I'm a member of the "South-Park-Clubs-Are-Lame" Club.

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 7 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #20

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (l337fr33k @ Jun 7 2007, 09:04 AM) *
Sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead...but I really, really love this episode. I would say it has the greatest ending, except for maybe "Die Hippie Die".

Also, the songs are awesome. I can't stop singing them.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if Cartman DID control his hand, then he actually gave Ben a hand-job just to "get" Kyle. He is so obsessed with "getting" Kyle, I'm starting to wonder about that too... rolleyes.gif

He's just jealous at Kyle because he's a jew

And he has a cool jewish nephew
And he has a dad/mum (whatever)
And he got Stan
And he got a little brother
And he got red-hair
And he had Bebe in one episode
And there are somuch more things

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 02:09 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.