Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cartman Hums/sings Dawnson's Creek Theme With Modified Lyrics (not Season 7, Episode 4)
Guest:Ms M_*
post Apr 22 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Guests

Dear all,

I'm looking for an episode where Cartman (or possibly someone else from South Park) hums Dawson's Creek Theme song and then starts to sing it with different lyrics, as if they couldn't remember the real ones. I'm not referring to season 7, episode 4 "I'm a little bit country" where Cartman does sing a part of the Dawnson's Creek Theme, but an earlier one in the series.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Yours,

MK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stan
post Apr 24 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Gooback
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 2546

QUOTE (Ms M @ Apr 22 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Dear all,

I'm looking for an episode where Cartman (or possibly someone else from South Park) hums Dawson's Creek Theme song and then starts to sing it with different lyrics, as if they couldn't remember the real ones. I'm not referring to season 7, episode 4 "I'm a little bit country" where Cartman does sing a part of the Dawnson's Creek Theme, but an earlier one in the series.

Yours,

MK

"Trapper Keeper" Season 4, Episode 13.

I think he sings it to his Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper and changes the lyrics.

This post has been edited by Stan: Apr 24 2009, 04:13 PM

--------------------

"Chef, what would a priest want to put up my butt?"

+Quote Post
Guest:Ms M_*
post Apr 26 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (Stan @ Apr 24 2009, 04:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Ms M @ Apr 22 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Dear all,

Yours,

MK

"Trapper Keeper" Season 4, Episode 13.

I think he sings it to his Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper and changes the lyrics.

Hello!

Many thanks for your reply! Yes, I just watched episode 13 and he does sing part of the DC theme in it. The thing is, that is not the episode I was thinking about. sad.gif I have this image in my head where Cartman goes on singing the theme longer and looking pleased with himself, as he often does. What it might be though, is that I'm thinking of another animated series, like Family Guy, though I can't understand how I could mix up South Park with Family Guy. Still, thank for your reply Mr. Stan, much appreaciated. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Stan
post Apr 28 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Gooback
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 2546

Family Guy has also done spoofs this might help you, In the Family Guy episode "Death Is a Bitch", Death orders Peter to kill the kids from Dawson's Creek. In another episode, "Peterotica", Peter was seen doing his own version of the show by standing in a boat and singing the theme song. It then follows a scene where he and Carter Pewterschmidt (dressed as a woman) are in bed as Peter tries to talk his "girlfriend" into having sex with him. Carter gets irritated and annoyed by this concept that he broke character and told Peter he did not want to do this anymore, all this as the camera was rolling (which was being taped by Brian Griffin).

--------------------

"Chef, what would a priest want to put up my butt?"

+Quote Post
Guest:sinuislinuoub_*
post Aug 10 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #5

Guests

Used ATu0026T Wireless Cell Phones at Fantastic Savings! rn rn If you’re looking for late-model used ATu0026T cell phones for sale , you’ve come to the right place. All our New, Refurbished and Used ATu0026T cell phones are guaranteed and perfect as a replacement to a lost, broken phone, stolen, or upgrade. Choose from a wide variety of used ATu0026T cell phones for sale that fit your style and budget. rn rn Shop our ATu0026T wireless phones now! used cellphones for sale

+Quote Post
Guest:Triellesyhich_*
post Aug 17 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #6

Guests

Used Cars NI is the biggest and best source of used car sales information on the internet for the Northern Ireland buyer, with over 15,500 cars online. The website has 7 million pages viewed per month and growing.
Usedcarsni

+Quote Post
post Aug 17 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #7

Guests

Used Cars NI is the biggest and best source of used car sales information on the internet for the Northern Ireland buyer, with over 15,500 cars online. The website has 7 million pages viewed per month and growing.
Usedcarsni

+Quote Post
post Aug 17 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #8

Guests

Usedcarsni

+Quote Post
Post #9

Guests

Usedcarsni

+Quote Post
Post #10

Guests

Usedcarsni

+Quote Post
post Aug 17 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #11

Guests

Usedcarsni

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 04:24 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.