Gerald Broflovsk...
post Aug 19 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #16

Gooback

Group: Members
Member No.: 3013

QUOTE (KirnMX @ Aug 19 2007, 01:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Gerald Broflovski @ Aug 18 2007, 12:17 PM) *
*cough cough* Fake image.... Some people circulated a fake one, with the image taken from the "Super Best Friends" episode.

It's funny how it was ok to portray Mohammad one year, and almost a crime to do it another... dry.gif

No that's not a fake image. I saw it on youtube. He go's "jihad jihad" and hands the salmon helmet to Peter. And it wasn't made by someone else cause it was in the (third of the) episode.
It's been removed now but I give my word it was uncensored.

Just read this....

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KirnMX
post Aug 21 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #17

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3394

QUOTE (Gerald Broflovski @ Aug 19 2007, 12:44 PM) *

wow I guess I've been fooled. mad.gif Thanks for telling me. biggrin.gif I wonder, will it will be uncensored in the Season 10 DVD? dry.gif I think it will seeing as "Fat Camp" and "Red Hot Catholic Love" were both censored when aired but uncensored on DVD. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:59 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.