Manbearpig

Group: Members
Member No.: 2356

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa

Wow Stanlys Cups Not That Bad
Maybe The Creators Wanted To Make It Serious Or Summet
The Episode Might Have Been For Cancer!!

P.S Sorry For Shouting sad.gif

--------------------

Thank You Umm179 For The Sig!!!!Ive Got The Best Sig Around!!! Be Jelous!!

Mrs Garrison Rocks Odd Socks :]

Nimeni And Mrs Garrison...Club Leaders Of "Kill The Pervs" Club

This Is Lesbos!!

-Mrs Garrison
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Handy_Randy
post Apr 17 2007, 01:46 AM
Post #122

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2552

One of the best episodes ive ever seen.

The Guy playing the music and doing the whole "Stan Marsh is a washed up 4th grader...." . And stans just standing there like ... "WTF"

Stan gets home and Randy comes over "Where have you been, your mothers been worried sick and ive been watching tv"

Randys overreacting of Stan getting back into hockey. "Dont put your family through this again. He remembers this....every....single....day". And Stans like "What are you talking about"

I love how they all call him coach, the parents and doctor. "How do we do it coach"......... "Im just his father, your his coach, your like a father to him...please do it coach"

They get there new canadian star, Ike haha

Randy talking about the game "Can you believe it Stan, the Pepsi centre, all these years later. Alright Alright Stan I will go, I will be rooting louder than anyone saying 'Thats my son'. And just remember Stan tehre are only two options, win or lose....win or loose"

Them playing the Red Wings, and the Red Wings destroying them is hilarious. PLus the random Mighty Ducks ending I thought was great.

Up there in my all time favourite episodes.

+Quote Post
Stan
post Apr 17 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #123

Gooback
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 2546

QUOTE (Handy_Randy @ Apr 17 2007, 02:46 AM) *

The Guy playing the music and doing the whole "Stan Marsh is a washed up 4th grader...." . And stans just standing there like ... "WTF"

Stan gets home and Randy comes over "Where have you been, your mothers been worried sick and ive been watching tv"

Randys overreacting of Stan getting back into hockey. "Dont put your family through this again. He remembers this....every....single....day". And Stans like "What are you talking about"

I love how they all call him coach, the parents and doctor. "How do we do it coach"......... "Im just his father, your his coach, your like a father to him...please do it coach"

Randy talking about the game "Can you believe it Stan, the Pepsi centre, all these years later. Alright Alright Stan I will go, I will be rooting louder than anyone saying 'Thats my son'. And just remember Stan tehre are only two options, win or lose....win or loose"

Them playing the Red Wings, and the Red Wings destroying them is hilarious. PLus the random Mighty Ducks ending I thought was great.

Its funny how the Southpark people actually think their going to beat the Red Wings! smile.gif

--------------------

"Chef, what would a priest want to put up my butt?"

+Quote Post
Moldonado
post Jun 3 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #124

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 2920

Hm, I found this episode quite dissapointing, it just seems cancer doesn't fit that well in South Park...
There were some few funny things indeed, most of them already said. The best thing was the Rob Schneider-guy.

Imagine... That there was ONE game, ONE chance to set every right... STAN MARSH is given that chance in STANLEY'S CUP!
rated R

--------------------
The fireman is very magical... If you rub his helmet, he spits in your eye.

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 3 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #125

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

QUOTE (Handy_Randy @ Apr 17 2007, 03:46 AM) *

I love Mighty Ducks it's one of the best american films without Adam Sandler films offcourse Or something)

This post has been edited by Kenny McKormick: Jun 3 2007, 07:19 PM

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 3 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #126

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (X_Stinger @ Feb 5 2007, 10:37 PM) *
QUOTE (vacsetron @ Feb 5 2007, 07:03 AM)
hello people, I have a little question about this episode on allsp.com.

In the beginning of the show you see a drawing with all the boys on it. On the background you hear a song, does anybody know the name and the artist of the song?

thnx allot smile.gif

a drawing? the only episode i remember with a drawing of the boys in it was manbearpig, i guess ill have to take another look at the episode when the site comes back on

Manbearpig??? a drawing???? i only know the drawing from Free WilzyX (I also tought your avater is from that epsidoe)

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post

This post has been edited by Kenny McKormick: Jun 3 2007, 07:22 PM

+Quote Post
Tyler.
post Jun 16 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #127

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3000

This episode was ridiculous. That's all I have to say. I love how Stan was randomly pressured into like a billion things. And that guy with the turntable was crazy!

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post Jun 16 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #128

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

That guy with the turnable had the same voice as the guy who presented the Rob Schneider movies in season 6 (the biggest douch in the universe)

+Quote Post
Voivod
post Jun 17 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #129

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3011

Great episode... I love these anti-cliché movies episodes like this one, Aspen or Woodland Critters Christmas where Stan gets involved in a big story which he doesn't really crae about initially but gets forced to live through. He acts as everyone of us would in his place... "look I don't know why you got cancer I'm just your coach" etc... Laughs of how movies sometimes are over dramatic. Dialogues are priceless too... Very unpolitically correct... A spit in the face to whoever said that steve Irwin jokes weren't necessary (even funnier is how out of place they feel)...

And the ending... lol... I love it how according to any movies, they should win, but they get utterly destroyed because it was someone else's movie... Mighty Ducks. Genius, lol.

--------------------
With my psychic power, imploring the quasar,
There is no freedom, no satisfaction, I want some action...
With my psychic power, everything is over,
That's why I do that, that's why it's a fact,
Why do I regret, nothing better yet-
Sky is red and nature falls in disgrace...
Space is dread, there's no place to be safe.

+Quote Post
Krazy Kenny!
post Jun 19 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #130

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3014

the episode was ok , it got kind of boring though but it was funny how they faced the red wings.

--------------------

+Quote Post
GaBBa
post Aug 26 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #131

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3437

Lol its the best Southpark game EVER!!! http://www.mysh-game.de/showpage.php?uid=43195

+Quote Post
boller13
post Oct 9 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #132

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3672

I liked this episode but i found it kinda sad.
this is more like a serious episode than a funny one to me.

--------------------

"That is way too much Pressure!"

+Quote Post
sfletcher
post Oct 28 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #133

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3927

episode was okay... but its hard to have a great episode without cartman in it...

making fun of a young kid with cancer was pushing it... kinda ruined the episode for me. southpark is typically distasteful and thats what makes it such a funny show. But some things just aren't funny, regardless of how you try to put it.

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 25 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #134

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:40 PM

+Quote Post
danSPfan
post Oct 17 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #135

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5017

i remember when i first saw this back in '06 i didnt like it that much. But after watching it recently, its hilarous because it totally fits South Park's comedy style. i loved how they made fun of those feel-good movie voiceovers. and the kids were really funny and cute, totally stereotypical of kids in movies. and the steve irwin joke was funny too

--------------------
"Last week, at our....skewl, a girl queefed right into our friend's face. That is why we are here to tell you that It's NOT a joke."

"Do me a favor, next time I'm in a recess biocave, don't send me a level 2 homing call..."
-Eric Cartman

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 06:41 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.