> 1305 - Fishsticks
McGeezaks
post May 2 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #16

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7147

I'm not funny, I steal jokes, my dick don't work maaan. I got to piss in a plastic bag, man, I got no dick. ...
Carlos Butthole Mencia...

As because I'm italian I didn't know anything about this guy...but he really seams a total turd... why does he dance and shake the arms like an idiot? what the hell is supposed to be "mencia brain"? He is always shaking his body and pointing the finger to the head as if he want to say that he is a genius and his brain is a sort of unstoppable and unpredictable machine than could surprise everybody in every moment...
Anyway I suppose and I HOPE that outside USA this guy is completely unknown...he is just a "comedian" who repack the same old stuff with an exasperated accent...
This kind of cabaret...comedian....comic... is quite common also in my country.
The audience love them....i can not understand how it is possible...
They can stay on for years repeating the same own jokes (usually sex based) with a stupid accent. Every week or two they do a monologue composed for more than an half with their own classic jokes, the rest is partially stolen or "repacked"...anyhow what really matters is the classic jokes...
They write a book or two...or act in a movie...or do some reality show...

I'm curious to see how they will translate this episode for the italian tv...
the only translation of fishsticks is "bastoncini di pesce".... a "bastoncino" is a stick but it doesn't sound like any translation of dick...so it's quite tricky to make it work in other languages...
somehow it's possible to refer to a dick saying "bastoncino", but it does not have the same effect...

So this episode will probably lose some point with the translation...and for the fact that Carlos Mencia is unknown,Ellen and the other comedians that appear in the episode aren't very famous...Even Gayfish Kanye West doesn't have a lot of fans here...

This post has been edited by McGeezaks: May 2 2009, 04:29 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miggy
post Jun 6 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #17

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4594

yeah this episode is so funny do you like fishsticks!

KANYEWEST GOES HOME

+Quote Post
D Dogg
post Sep 26 2009, 03:39 AM
Post #18

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7408

QUOTE (SoAdCrAzY @ Apr 6 2009, 05:50 PM) *
Looks like it'll be good.

I wonder if we'll get to hear the joke. I doubt we will.

This also reminds me of that film they were in a few years ago telling that joke: 'The Aristocrats'.

http://awesom-o.com/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif really? you don't know?[/size]spoiler alert![size="3"]do you like fish sticks? "yes". do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth? "yes". What are you a gay fish?!

+Quote Post
craig12evans
post Mar 28 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #19

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3651

This was another episode like The Ring. It was actually funny and made me laugh goooood job smile.gif 8/10

--------------------

Yall you all know that MILEY CYRUS loves her rocks :D

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 04:29 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.