> We're Not Gay, We're Metrosexual
ThreeFitty
post May 20 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #16

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5416

This ep is this season's best! And I'm not even familiar with that Queer Eye For The Straight Guy show.

--------------------
Imaggiiinaaaaaaaatioooooon, imaaaaaaginaaaaatiooooooooon, iiiiiiiiiiiimaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatiiioooooooooooooooon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 20 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #17

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:05 PM

+Quote Post
screw_u_guys
post May 22 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #18

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5424

i luv it when mr garrison talkin wiv i think it was jimbo, and he shouts "those pants say you take it in the butt!"

lol laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Niina
post Aug 16 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #19

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5176

Has anyone else noticed that Butters's dad is not in this episode? I mean Butters is metrosexual and his mother is in the mall (where all their men is shopping (although there's also Cartman's mom who has no husband)), but you can't see Stephen in this ep. It's funny 'cause he has 'come out of the closet' before and now there's a 'gay episode' and he's not in it.

And Butters's mom says one point: "You turned our husbands into whiny little wussies!" and her husband isn't in the episode. blink.gif

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, it's just funny.

--------------------
Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Aug 16 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #20

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

QUOTE (Niina @ Aug 16 2008, 09:22 AM) *
Has anyone else noticed that Butters's dad is not in this episode? I mean Butters is metrosexual and his mother is in the mall (where all their men is shopping (although there's also Cartman's mom who has no husband)), but you can't see Stephen in this ep. It's funny 'cause he has 'come out of the closet' before and now there's a 'gay episode' and he's not in it.

And Butters's mom says one point: "You turned our husbands into whiny little wussies!" and her husband isn't in the episode. blink.gif

Thats a good point Nina and very true. I guess he felt the same as Mr. Garrisson.

I laughed my arse off when the boys enter the school and Craig runs down the corridor going 'Where is my homework, i'm freaaaking out!.'

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
Tiggy
post Aug 16 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #21

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 4904

QUOTE (JPanzerj @ Aug 16 2008, 09:44 PM) *
QUOTE (Niina @ Aug 16 2008, 09:22 AM) *

Thats a good point Nina and very true. I guess he felt the same as Mr. Garrisson.

I laughed my arse off when the boys enter the school and Craig runs down the corridor going 'Where is my homework, i'm freaaaking out!.'

lol yes that was a funny part!
It was a great ep but not my best.
Its the reason season 7 is great!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 06:23 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.