> Ironic, Faith +1
Jas107
post Nov 7 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4055

Does anyone think its ironic that they take the piss out of rich stars from their music being downloaded, ad yet they get pissed off when people post southpark on the net? it just seems like they are hippocritts. I love all the eps and have always loved south park but to me this just sounds silly lol laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FacJoe
post Nov 7 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3804

Where did it say that they are POed at people posting SP eps on the net? Link please?

In any case, I'm betting they'll just respond with something like "well, I guess we're all entitled to our own double-standards, aren't we?". That's the basic gist of their 100th episode after all (forgot the title), so it wouldn't surprise me if it's one of their principles.

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 21 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:12 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 02:03 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.