> What A Great Show!
tinalovedvd
post Jan 7 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8972

I have no idea why I never watched this show when it was on TV. Family Guy dvd 1-8 boxsetFamily Guy dvd boxset 1-8Family Guy 1-8 boxset dvdFamily Guy boxset 1-8 dvdFamily Guy boxset dvd 1-8Family Guy 1-8 complete setFamily Guy complete 1-8 setFamily Guy complete set 1-8Family Guy set completeThis show makes me laugh out loud. Not since the Golden Girls has a TV show been able to do that. I got the series this past Christmas, and have finally finished the entire series. I didn't have any problems with scratches or duplicated disks. The only issue I had was one of the corners of the red box is messed up, but everything else worked fine. <br /><br />If you don't have any of the Friends seasons and want them, then this is what you need to save up your money to buy. Buying all the seasons individually will be more expensive. Having 10 seasons compressed into 6 booklets for the 6 friends does pose a problem when looking for a certain episode but a book is includedCSI:NY 1-6 dvd boxsetCSI:NY dvd 1-6 boxsetCSI:NY dvd boxset 1-6CSI:NY 1-6 boxset dvdCSI:NY boxset 1-6 dvdCSI:NY boxset dvd 1-6CSI:NY 1-6 complete setCSI:NY complete 1-6 setCSI:NY complete set 1-6CSI:NY set completewill definitely be one of those shows that I can watch over and over again and never get tired of it. LOVE IT! smile.gif Friends - The Complete Series Collection is defintely one to add to your collection. I never get sick of watching Monica, Ross, Phoebe, Chandler, Rachel, and Joey act like complete dummies. I think the show was at its best during seasons 1-6, but all 10 seasons are worth the price. You gotta get this collection if you can't get enough of your &quot;friends&quot; as well. I purchased this boxed set because it was a great deal on Amazon, but several of the episode have a &quot;grainy&quot; picture quality and one episode has a poor sound-quality. Law & Order dvd for saleLaw & Order dvd on saleLaw & Order dvd salesLaw & Order 1-11Law & Order dvdLaw & Order 1-11 setLaw & Order set 1-11Law & Order 1-11 boxsetLaw & Order boxset 1-11If you like the show, this boxed set is the best deal in owning the entire series.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 06:28 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.