> Episode 1008!, Oct 4th -- this wednesday
Officer Barbrady
post Oct 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #46

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 92

Randy was brilliant, hes easily one of my fav characters.

''Im not an R-tard''

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club - In conjunction with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum
QUOTE(EricCartman91 @ Nov 18 2006, 07:46 PM)
A forum isn't about having the most posts
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chikagof
post Oct 13 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #47

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 474

freaks have feelings too you know!

--------------------
"Maybe i'll just get a little high"

+Quote Post
Clyde
post Oct 13 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #48

Gooback

Member No.: 523

I've never played WoW but I've played enough baldur's gate and D&D type computer games to get all the nerd jokes...just makes it that much funnier

--------------------

Hellllloooooo campers!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Traeh
post Oct 15 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #49

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 67

"Clyde? Clyde! Dammit, we lost Clyde!"

--------------------
I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

+Quote Post
X_Stinger
post Oct 15 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #50

Lemmiwinks

Member No.: 460

you just got pwned (smashes his head with a hammer)

--------------------
StingerWok - Co-Owner

+Quote Post
JonathanEdwards
post Oct 16 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #51

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 539

training on boar's lmao laugh.gif Cartman's brilliant .

+Quote Post
Clyde
post Oct 17 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #52

Gooback

Member No.: 523

QUOTE (Traeh @ Oct 15 2006, 05:08 AM)
"Clyde? Clyde! Dammit, we lost Clyde!"

Oh yeah! I forgot that part

he says "I've got better things to do" when they were all having the WoW meeting

and then Clydes's looking at a playboy with his feet up on the desk
when everyone's battling

fantastic...Clyde's been a big part of the last two episodes...well not big, but at least he's done something

--------------------

Hellllloooooo campers!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
rtard
post Oct 17 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #53

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 542

//Hello, world!

What viewers don't understand is how much Blizzard Entertainment was involve in creating this episode. Mad props to them for actually helping do something like this, esp. how it seems to bash their (most?) popular game.
News.Google link

//ninja out

+Quote Post
kindlin
post Oct 19 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #54

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 562

QUOTE (Finicella @ Oct 1 2006, 06:31 PM)
When will the episode be online at this site?

Arrwww... I want to see it, want to seeeeee it!!!!! sad.gif

WoW is the most stupid game ever... with Counter Strike, Quake, etc. etc. most of the people who play those video games are freaks...

I made this account specificaly to flame you becasue your views of a large ammount of people (larger then you believe, probably way over 10% of the population. And by population im inculding everybody from ages 1 to 118.) is bassed purely on speculation but you pass it as fact.

People that play computer games (You basicaly listed any FPS and any MMO which is most of the player base of computers, im surpprised you didnt start say simcity....) is a freak. Later people agree with you that people who play those games are freaks or atleast stupid.

I know litteraly hundreds of people at my school(maybe 30% of 2000 people, probably much much more in reality, but i dont want to exxagerate.) who play video games. I know teachers that play WoW, the student principal of my school plays WoW, and in my guild online there are multiple people with a wife/husband and children and just play the game a couple hours a night.

Everyone of my friends plays Counterstrike, thats how half of us got to know the others. Counterstrike is a great game that dosent detrack from your life whatsoever. It is those rare few idividuals that it dose detract from their life and that everyone sees. Even in the world of MMORPGs most people are not ddicited to the game and play it 24/7. Go to the wow forums (well it kind of died down now, but there used to be a HUGE casual vs hardcore player thing) and you can probably find a multidude of post with people going "You know the people that play hyardcore a vast majority dont you?" and they are 100% correct.

How about you really talk to people that play those games and actualy get to see what some of them are like before you start going around and saying that any person who plays those games is a freak.

+Quote Post
Officer Barbrady
post Oct 19 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #55

Manbearpig
Group Icon

Member No.: 92

10% of 6 Billion = 600,000,000

WOW has 6,000,000+ not 600,000,000, theres a BIG difference.

But apart from that I do agree with you

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club - In conjunction with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum
QUOTE(EricCartman91 @ Nov 18 2006, 07:46 PM)
A forum isn't about having the most posts

+Quote Post
kindlin
post Oct 19 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #56

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 562

QUOTE (Officer Barbrady @ Oct 19 2006, 03:14 PM)
10% of 6 Billion = 600,000,000

WOW has 6,000,000+ not 600,000,000, theres a BIG difference.

But apart from that I do agree with you

I was refering to 10% of the US population, which is like 300 mil. So 30,000,000 people. And that 10% I did not say was playing wow, (although I guess it could be mistakely interpretied that way, sorry) I said that 10% was playing a computer game.

Anyways, Thanks for agreeing.

+Quote Post
Loves To Spooge
post Oct 21 2006, 03:36 AM
Post #57

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 573

Also, to all these people who call WoW stupid: Despite the fact that I respect your opinions and all, you forget that the creators and owners of WoW probably have more money then you'll make in your entire life. It may be considered "Stupid" by some, but it sure as hell put bread on those people's tables.

+Quote Post
ThatGuyRyan
post Oct 21 2006, 06:42 AM
Post #58

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Loves To Spooge @ Oct 20 2006, 11:36 PM)
Also, to all these people who call WoW stupid: Despite the fact that I respect your opinions and all, you forget that the creators and owners of WoW probably have more money then you'll make in your entire life. It may be considered "Stupid" by some, but it sure as hell put bread on those people's tables.

Yea Brittney Spears made an ass load of money too. My point -- Just because something is popular doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

Don't get me wrong I think World of Warcraft is really cool even though I don't play it, but I'm just stating a point. The only thing I think is stupid are the players that take it far too serious to the point where it consumes their entire lives..

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club In conjuntion with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum

+Quote Post
Loves To Spooge
post Oct 21 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #59

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 573

QUOTE (ThatGuyRyan @ Oct 21 2006, 06:42 AM)
QUOTE (Loves To Spooge @ Oct 20 2006, 11:36 PM)

Yea Brittney Spears made an ass load of money too. My point -- Just because something is popular doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

Don't get me wrong I think World of Warcraft is really cool even though I don't play it, but I'm just stating a point. The only thing I think is stupid are the players that take it far too serious to the point where it consumes their entire lives..

Yeah, I play WoW, but itI'm not like the fat mutha in the epeisode who play it every day for a year and a half. I feel sorry for those people.

+Quote Post
Finicella
post Oct 21 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #60

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 290

@kindlin:

Posted: Oct 2 2006

Okay, it was a stereotype.
But I saw my brothers and their friends who always wanted to use my computer to play CS together... they were freaks wink.gif

Posted: Oct 5 2006

Sorry man, I just saw my brothers who always wanted to play at my computer.
And I'm female, I can't possibly understand why does games are that interesting wink.gif So sorry for "dissing" it.

I wrote those two posting after my first one.
I hoped that everyone would accept that I didn't think about what I was writing and that it was a stereotype.
Besides, I wrote that most of the people who play computer games are freaks. If you all don't count to them, then you shouldn't bother about my words wink.gif
Hope that everything is clear know and that nobody feels "dissed" by my post anymore so we can all discuss peaceful again. (Sorry, sorry, sorry! wink.gif )

--------------------
user posted image
Sadness all around me. Dark skies, every feeling dies... ~ Goth kids rule! :D

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:24 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.