Wendy Fan
post Feb 16 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4788

I love Wendy.
She's the best character on the show and I'm so glad she got back together with Stan...
That means more Wendy! XD

tongue.gif

What do you think about her?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gomp
post Feb 19 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4807

I like her but i still don't understand why shy split up with Stan...Dude it was suck ;]

+Quote Post
clude
post Feb 20 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4656

2 things.i LOVE wendy.2 wheredid you get that picture of wendy.please TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
1south_park1
post Feb 20 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #4

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 4760

i like wendy shes in my favorite episode raisins without wendy that episode probally would not happen.

--------------------
◘•○ʚѪ♠{ƛŁŃŃ
ΦΦΦΦʐ⚡օ?ꚦ풸46屬忲4땸4뉎\

+Quote Post
Tpfang56
post Feb 29 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #5

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 4426

Meh, she's okay. I like her as Stan's friend. Just friend. Her personality is not bad though.

+Quote Post
shitface07
post Mar 14 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5020

I dont know if their really bak togetheer

+Quote Post
princessPeach
post Mar 21 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #7

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5076

OMG I love her! She is soooooooooooo awesome!!!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 11 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #8

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 20 2010, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post May 11 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #9

Gooback

Member No.: 5385

Wendy is my all time favourite character. She's sort of a Lisa in a way but she's not such a creep. I lol'ed at the end of 'Tom's Rhinoplasty' and i suppose she can be as psychopathic as Cartman. It was mean where she breaks up with Stan but she and he are boyfriend/girlfriend now so thats all good smile.gif - I just hope Stan doesn't throw up all the time, i think there should be some love in South Park without something distarously wrong happening.

RANDOM FACT: 'Chef goes Nanners' is currently the only episode where you see Wendy without her beret.

Stan Wendy fandom <3

This post has been edited by JPanzerj: May 11 2008, 04:52 PM

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jun 2 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #10

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 20 2010, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Jun 7 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #11

Gooback

I'm completely against your choice but we done empathy in PSHE today so i'll give it a try. biggrin.gif

Ok [empathy]I beg to differ on your choice of Cartman - I believe the saying 'opposites attract,' in your context fail. I'd say Wendy would go out with someone who would probably refuse someone and he'd bully and disrepect her to the point she'd give in or go out with someone with one of the minor characters (Craig, Clyde, Kevin C or mebbe Tweek...) but on the contrary to some discussions in Maths about whether some of the South Park female classmates are lesbians i don't think she is. I just can't imagine Cartman/Wendy pairings. [/empathy]

Tom's Rhinoplasty = was understandable imho as if the person i loved was attracted to someone else i'd be trying to get her back - actually thats happened before to me. sad.gif

Raisins = I can't deny it she was a bloody bitch in this one and is a smear on her reputation, but hey i have a theory she was driven by peer pressure.

Chef Goes Nanners = Your view vs Love really isn't it? She believed what she believed in and didn't think Stan should vote against the flag, she was a bit out of order for thinking Stan had to follow her views. But i felt bad for Stan when Wendy snogged Cartman...

Follow That Egg = Mothers Instinct, she didn't want her 'baby' to get broken really. Not mean at all.

In my opinion Wendy is generally good-natured and kind with occasional mean sparks and can quite the bitch.

But my best friend thinks Wendy's democraticness is a bit too suspicous... i.e she's a terrorist...

Thats concludes my post of bollocks laugh.gif

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jun 7 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #12

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 20 2010, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Jun 8 2008, 04:34 AM
Post #13

Gooback

Yeah, it is kinda hard to imagine Cartman going out with anyone, but I still think they both have a psycho streak that kinda makes them almost long-lost twins! LOL

Yet another theory opens up!

And one thing, that bundle Wendy threw to the Iraqi Leader at the end, i'm sure thats not enough for $100,000,000 missile which has the power to get to the sun without running out of fuel. Mebbe an Iraqi link? Photoshopped picture of Miss Stevens?

The plot, like school custard, thickens...

--------------------

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jun 8 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #14

Manbearpig

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 20 2010, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Jun 12 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #15

Gooback

So weird but such a good plot, i'm sure you'll agree...

One thing i've noticed is that Wendy had a perfect match in the movie with Gregory but told Stan at the end that she "Never really cared about Gregory, Fuck him, fuck him right in the ear." Was she just manipulating him to her own use or trying to make Stan jealous (i.e La Reistance song, when she was dreamy) or both?

Now i'm unsure about Wendy

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 02:31 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.