Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 5100

From the Comedy Central Press Release:
THERE’S A HARLEY FESTIVAL IN “SOUTH PARK"
IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, November 2, 2009 – The boys AREN'T GOING TO LET THE HARLEY FESTIVAL BEING HELD IN SOUTH PARK RUIN THEIR WEEKEND in an all-new "South Park" titled, "The F Word," premiering on Wednesday, November 4 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

EVERYONE AGREES THEY'VE had enough of the LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS BIKERS THAT HAVE ARRIVED IN SOUTH PARK. THE BOYS ARE TAKING ON THE HARLEY RIDERS. THEY THROW DOWN THE F WORD AND THE GAME IS ON.

Press Image 1

http://i33.tinypic.com/2dipz87.jpg

Press Image 2

http://i35.tinypic.com/2d6ks91.jpg

Preview
http://bit.ly/sp1312promo

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WL2FU
post Nov 5 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7762

I thought this episode was hilarious but I signed on this site to ask you guys a question about it.

Did any of you guys think that the loud obnoxious "look at me" type bikers were a metaphor for loud obnoxious "look at me" type homosexuals?

Cuz it seemed like it to me. Like they were trying to make a statement but not blatantly. Saying that flaming flamboyantly gay guys are FAGS. And that there's a difference between gay people and FAGS. It seemed like they were just using loud obnoxious attention seeking bikers as a metaphor just to make a less offensive statement that we can all relate to about those douchebags at the same time as doing it secretively about flamboyant obnoxious gay guys. At the end they showed the definition of fag and it was a brash sweeping generalized funny definition that basically said a fag is anyone who hangs out with or comes in contact with gays or anyone that is already gay. Am I wrong about this metaphor? Did I get too stoned?

+Quote Post
smalliebiggs
post Feb 16 2010, 08:51 PM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8480

QUOTE (WL2FU @ Nov 5 2009, 07:30 AM) *
I thought this episode was hilarious but I signed on this site to ask you guys a question about it.

Did any of you guys think that the loud obnoxious "look at me" type bikers were a metaphor for loud obnoxious "look at me" type homosexuals?

Cuz it seemed like it to me. Like they were trying to make a statement but not blatantly. Saying that flaming flamboyantly gay guys are FAGS. And that there's a difference between gay people and FAGS. It seemed like they were just using loud obnoxious attention seeking bikers as a metaphor just to make a less offensive statement that we can all relate to about those douchebags at the same time as doing it secretively about flamboyant obnoxious gay guys. At the end they showed the definition of fag and it was a brash sweeping generalized funny definition that basically said a fag is anyone who hangs out with or comes in contact with gays or anyone that is already gay. Am I wrong about this metaphor? Did I get too stoned?

No, Harley Riders are just plain annoying and faggoty. The episode is more about how older generations flip a shit when people use slang like gay and fag as an insult, when really we just mean annoying as hell. You saw in the previous dictionary entries that fag originally mean old people and poor stick carriers. Fag developed into an insult against gays because of that, and we don't mean harley riders are homosexual.

+Quote Post
craig12evans
post Mar 28 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3651

Another fine episode these episodes seem ok but nothing super i rate it 7/10

--------------------

Yall you all know that MILEY CYRUS loves her rocks :D

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 04:44 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.