snow
post Jul 27 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5616

Very lousy episode...

Only funny moment was when Mr Garrison came to officer Barbrady with gun... tongue.gif

This is also episode that entirely explains relationship of Mr Garrison and Mr Hat smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK-47
post Feb 10 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7011

QUOTE (snow @ Jul 27 2008, 06:18 AM) *
Very lousy episode...

Only funny moment was when Mr Garrison came to officer Barbrady with gun... tongue.gif

This is also episode that entirely explains relationship of Mr Garrison and Mr Hat smile.gif

Without that episode, or any episode in the 1st and 2nd season there would be no 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 seasons. Those episodes are what started south park. Yeah, I agree, it coulda' been better. But I on another hand am very appreciative.

--------------------
AK-47, AKa- The Human Pitbull
If you walk like I do, talk like me to, no body gonn rock with you, coz you can't do it like me
btw: I broke the dam.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 02:12 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.