> 1205 - Eek, A Penis!
Brian Boitano1
post Apr 12 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #31

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4896

Mr.Garrison:"The key difference between men and women is that women can have babies. If you can't have babies then you're a man."
Guy:"Wow,wait,hold on a second! My wife had ovarian(?) cancer so she can't have babies!"
Mr.Garrison: "Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cause your wife's a dude,faggott!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA that was brilliant... laugh.gif

Oh,and what about that Bill Billichek guy,was he caught cheating? I'm from Croatia and football isn't too popular around here. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Brian Boitano1: Apr 12 2008, 03:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Timmayyy!!
post Apr 13 2008, 03:34 AM
Post #32

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5109

QUOTE (Brian Boitano1 @ Apr 12 2008, 06:59 AM) *
Mr.Garrison:"The key difference between men and women is that women can have babies. If you can't have babies then you're a man."
Guy:"Wow,wait,hold on a second! My wife had ovarian(?) cancer so she can't have babies!"
Mr.Garrison: "Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cause your wife's a dude,faggott!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA that was brilliant... laugh.gif

Oh,and what about that Bill Billichek guy,was he caught cheating? I'm from Croatia and football isn't too popular around here. biggrin.gif

Ya, they cheated, big time.

+Quote Post
danSPfan
post Apr 14 2008, 04:42 AM
Post #33

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5017

i really liked it. especially when you saw a mouse running around with a big, long, elegant penis wobbling on it!

--------------------
"Last week, at our....skewl, a girl queefed right into our friend's face. That is why we are here to tell you that It's NOT a joke."

"Do me a favor, next time I'm in a recess biocave, don't send me a level 2 homing call..."
-Eric Cartman

+Quote Post
btltr
post Apr 16 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #34

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5282

WHAT in the HELL is the name of the song that plays at the end of this episode??? During the "credits?!" I've tried searching for it on google and can't find ANYTHING. The only thing that comes close is something by Bone Thugs N Harmony. Anyway, if you guys can help out or just tell me that'd just be... that'd be amazing... like... godlike amazing.

i'd like to know that too.

could not find anything. is anyone here who knows or can find out? that would be really .. awesomea

This post has been edited by btltr: Apr 16 2008, 08:22 PM

+Quote Post
PumpUpTheBagpipe...
post Apr 17 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #35

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4915

Meh, it was ok, but I didn't really like it that much. I was expecting alot from this episode and it wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping it would be. Cartman should have taught the normal fourth grade class instead of that other class, that would have been way funnier. And I'm not sure if I'm happy or if I'm upset with the fact that Mr. Garrison is a man again, I think I'm a bit of both.

+Quote Post
Niina
post Apr 17 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #36

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5176

I was rather disappointed with Eric! Although it was funny, I think he should have acted like a nazi.

But yes, mr. Garrison's back!

This post has been edited by Niina: Apr 17 2008, 11:06 AM

--------------------
Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

+Quote Post
danSPfan
post Apr 18 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #37

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5017

QUOTE (btltr @ Apr 16 2008, 03:21 PM) *
WHAT in the HELL is the name of the song that plays at the end of this episode??? During the "credits?!" I've tried searching for it on google and can't find ANYTHING. The only thing that comes close is something by Bone Thugs N Harmony. Anyway, if you guys can help out or just tell me that'd just be... that'd be amazing... like... godlike amazing.

i'd like to know that too.

could not find anything. is anyone here who knows or can find out? that would be really .. awesomea

omg ur tards, they are doing a parody of the song "some where out there". you know when that mouse sings to the moon, thinking that his family is watching the same moon. matt and trey made the song up

--------------------
"Last week, at our....skewl, a girl queefed right into our friend's face. That is why we are here to tell you that It's NOT a joke."

"Do me a favor, next time I'm in a recess biocave, don't send me a level 2 homing call..."
-Eric Cartman

+Quote Post
BuggsBugger
post Apr 18 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #38

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3786

Mr Cartmenez was hilarious. And I thought it was way funnier the way they did it instead of just having him be a predictable nazi in the classroom and making some dumb jokes about jews. I think those of you complaining about that just never saw Stand and Deliver that they are making a parody of. The whole cheating theme fits much better with Cartman's character and plus he got paid and got to feed his huge ego and got to reeeeach these keeeeds. Not to mention he actually kinda has a point. The big cheaters (Bellicheck, Bush, Bear Stearns, etc.) totally get away with it.

+Quote Post
ConsRoxMySox
post Apr 18 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #39

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5096

QUOTE (Niina @ Apr 17 2008, 12:02 PM) *
I was rather disappointed with Eric! Although it was funny, I think he should have acted like a nazi.

That's what i expected when i saw the pic for it! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bohemiandonut
post Apr 20 2008, 03:39 AM
Post #40

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5298

OMG I think it's hilarious they spoofed "Stand & Deliver"! You have no idea how many high school spanish classes I've watched that in. I always had the feeling that movie wasn't telling the whole story, too. Like the kids probably did cheat. I guess Trey and Matt had the same idea.

+Quote Post
Tamar17
post May 6 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #41

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2557

Never seen "Stand and deliver." Still love this ep. I was laughing right from the beginning.

BTW, did Garrison actually break up with "Mr. Slave"? I hadn't seen that, but upon seeing this episode I was theorizing that something like that had happened to throw Garrison into another gender crisis... tongue.gif

Glad he's back. =D

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 20 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #42

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:08 PM

+Quote Post
mission112
post May 20 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #43

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5420

Mr. Cartmenez. Amazing. That was one of my favorite all time episodes, for sure! Love the hopping on the tables in the Italian Restaurant.

+Quote Post
shirleen
post Aug 2 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #44

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5634

This site may contain images of most handsome man with largest penis tips.

Thanks for the info.

Here on Monsterhuntlive.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:57 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.