Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Character Would You Like To See More Of?
hujsh
post Oct 16 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #76

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7494

QUOTE (Project Nexus @ Jul 16 2009, 07:58 AM) *
I would like to see chef,
He was my favriote since season 1,
My favriote episode with him is when he was singing about hookers to the kids in the caf, and the principle is watching him, So I would have to say chef,

Oh and anyone remember the two fiddy monster tongue.gif

Who would voice Chef now though? IMO without Isaac Hayes that character should be left alone for good.

Chef's parents were great though with the Lockness monster stories
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KoolKid
post Nov 15 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #77

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8032

chef
i missed him ever since he died.

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #78

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

#11~ Wendy
Snub Level: 4
How much she needs to be shown more: 8
Sheís at the bottom of the list for being a pretty regular character. Still, Iíd like at least one episode that is not only about her, but about her more personally. It seems that when sheís part of the episode, itís more about how she reacts to other people, the story is never started by her own actions, most of the time.

#10~ Shelley
Snub Level: 5
How much she needs to be shown more: 7
Shelley was a great character, but she hasnít gotten much to do in the last, uh, decade. They even teased us with the promise of her duking-it-out with Trent Boyett, but it never happened.

#9~ The Goth Kids
Snub Level: 5
How much they need to be shown more: 8
They were funny when they first showed up, but of course they really showcased their true darkness, coolness, funniness and screwy-in-the-headedness in the vampire episode. But they haven't gotten a single other episode since then. That is so conformist...

#8~ The Cotswolds
Snub Level: 6
How much they need to be shown more: 8
These kinds of characters have been in the show all the time, and these ones are my favorite out of all them. I know the writers keep wanting to make an episode about homeschooled kids, so just do a Monkey Phonics Part 2. Simple.

#7~ Jimmyís parents
Snub Level: 8
How much they need to be shown more: 6
That one scene with them was clever, and Iíd like to see something with them and their son, to see what itís like taking care of a disabled kid in South Park. But this isnít one I care too much about.

#6~ Lizzy
Snub Level: 7
How much she needs to be shown again: 7
She only did anything in Cartmanís Silly Hate Crime. But fan speculation of her makes her a very, very interesting character that I would love to see more of, if the speculation is correct. Read her page for the details.

#5~ Thomas
Snub Level: 7
How much he needs to be shown again: 8
I donít want them to re-hash the tourette syndrome story, but I would really like to see the continuation of his friendship with Craig. Craig doesnít like anyone else in the world--it would be interesting.

#4~ Damien
Sub Level: 7
How much he needs to be shown again: 8
What in the literal hell happened to this kid? Goofy voice, funny concept, appeared in the first season. Thatís usually the formula that lands a character a major seat in the show, but Damien never, ever, ever did anything again. Not even the episodes that focus on Satan. Speaking of which, him and Saddam are honorable mentions for this list.

#3~ Mr. Derp
Snub Level: 8
How much he needs to be shown again: 9
When Chef went to get married, this guy filled-in his job at the cafeteria. He was on screen for one minute, and he kicked-ass. Of course, when Chef came back, he left. But Chef has been DEAD now for four years, and there hasnít been a single mention of whoever it is that makes the food. I know itís because how Hayes actually died in real life, but I think of this the exact opposite way. I think it would be disrespecting Issac if they DIDNíT move on and find his suitable replacement. I also know that whoever replaces Chef is destined to automatically suck, but thatís just the thing; Mr. Derp was funny because he is intentionally the worst ďreplacementĒ character of all time.

#2~ Kennyís Brother and Sister
Snub Level: 9
How much they need to be shown more: 10
Hardly ever spoken a word, only appeared in the background a few times. I mean, dude, man whackadoo. Theyíre Kennyís siblings. We need to know who they are!

#1~ Pip
Snub Level: THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM
How much he needs to be shown more: THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM
If he had been in too many episodes and had to go because of that, or if it caused anything important to happen to the story, or if it had been in one big, finale episode that was all about him, or if he had the slightest trace of douchebaggery in him that made him deserve it even a little bit, maybe it wouldnít have made so many people mad when THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM.

+Quote Post
mikewindsor
post Jan 8 2011, 03:42 AM
Post #79

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8971

thanks a lot

this is really amazing

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Bones Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
Man vs. Wild Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Box Set

+Quote Post
Don
post May 31 2011, 12:58 PM
Post #80

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 9348

I'd love to see Timmy more:)
free wav to mp3 converter downloads

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 10:10 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.