Member No.: 5591

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Jul 21 2008, 05:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Bebe Stevens @ Jul 21 2008, 10:12 PM) *
QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Jul 21 2008, 05:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Bebe Stevens @ Jul 21 2008, 10:09 PM) *
QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Jul 21 2008, 05:03 PM) *
QUOTE (Bebe Stevens @ Jul 21 2008, 09:53 PM) *
QUOTE (Tpfang56 @ Jul 16 2008, 02:48 PM) *
I am for one, totally and completely against Kyle/Bebe and Stan/Wendy. So I like Stan/Kyle, Wendy/Cartman, and Kenny/Kelly/Bebe(Kelly from Rainforest Smainforest.)

*faints*
I'm for Kelly/Kenny all the way, and I sorta like Wendy/Cartman.
But hating Kyle/Bebe?
That's a crime! D:
*faints again*

Well, Kyle/Bebe is ok, but I prefer Kyle/Wendy, cos it keeps Wendy WELL away from Stan! LOL

But hey, so does Wendy/Cartman.. only Cartman kinda sucks.. but hey, I guess they deserve each other!

Only me and my friend Jenny have already said Cartman can have Henry Hoover (don't even ask, seriously, it's disturbing!). LOL

In case you were gonna ask, kay, I'll tell you.. I went on a school trip for a week, and in the boys dorm, a retard called Carter apparently unscrewed the end of a hoover (called Henry, LOL) and had sex with it! So we've decided Cartman and Carter can fight over Henry.. I entitled it: "Cartman vs Carter.. The Fight For Henry's Sucky Thing." LOL, and yes, I DO realise how wrong that sounds!

Anyway, yeah, Cartman can have the hoover! LOL

*laugh*
I'm all for KyBe, StanDy or CaNdy.

The other two are cool, but Stan's mine!! LOL

tongue.gif 'Kay then~

I would be pissed off if Stan went out with anyone, so it's probably best he stays single (til he meets me, of course.. LOL). When ever Stan and Wendy are kissing or anything, I get really jealous and annoyed, and for some reason I have this habit of biting my lip really hard and it hurts! And it's Wendy's fault! It's ALL her fault! LOL

I get wicked pissed when I see fanfictions and pictures about Kyle/Stan, Kyle/Rebecca, Kenny/Bebe, Wendy/Bebe, and more.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JPanzerj
post Jul 21 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #92

Gooback

Group: Members
Member No.: 5385

QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Jul 21 2008, 10:19 PM) *
I am for one, totally and completely against Kyle/Bebe and Stan/Wendy. So I like Stan/Kyle, Wendy/Cartman, and Kenny/Kelly/Bebe(Kelly from Rainforest Smainforest.)

*faints*
But hating Kyle/Bebe?
That's a crime! D:
*faints again*

Well, Kyle/Bebe is ok, but I prefer Kyle/Wendy, cos it keeps Wendy WELL away from Stan! LOL

But hey, so does Wendy/Cartman.. only Cartman kinda sucks.. but hey, I guess they deserve each other!

Only me and my friend Jenny have already said Cartman can have Henry Hoover (don't even ask, seriously, it's disturbing!). LOL

In case you were gonna ask, kay, I'll tell you.. I went on a school trip for a week, and in the boys dorm, a retard called Carter apparently unscrewed the end of a hoover (called Henry, LOL) and had sex with it! So we've decided Cartman and Carter can fight over Henry.. I entitled it: "Cartman vs Carter.. The Fight For Henry's Sucky Thing." LOL, and yes, I DO realise how wrong that sounds!

*laugh*

tongue.gif 'Kay then~

I would be pissed off if Stan went out with anyone, so it's probably best he stays single (til he meets me, of course.. LOL). When ever Stan and Wendy are kissing or anything, I get really jealous and annoyed, and for some reason I have this habit of biting my lip really hard and it hurts! And it's Wendy's fault! It's ALL her fault! LOL

My 2 cents before i go to sleep
KyBes my favourite pairing
Kelney isn't bad
Staby isn't the best but its how its going to remain
Carby is just wrong. The whole of America could play hide and seek in his folds and heck if Wendy has a fatfetish i'm just going to puke. Its so not right.

And the whole hoover thing, i just do not want to know.

Night!

--------------------

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000! - Eric Cartman
"Having boobs sucks." - Bebe Stevens
"Sorry Wendy I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr Garrison
http://southpark.wikia.com/

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post Jul 21 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #93

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 19 2010, 07:34 PM

+Quote Post
Bebe Stevens
post Jul 22 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #94

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 5591

QUOTE (JPanzerj @ Jul 21 2008, 05:31 PM) *
QUOTE (gina-ribena @ Jul 21 2008, 10:19 PM) *

*faints*
But hating Kyle/Bebe?
That's a crime! D:
*faints again*

*laugh*

tongue.gif 'Kay then~

My 2 cents before i go to sleep
KyBes my favourite pairing
Kelney isn't bad
Staby isn't the best but its how its going to remain
Carby is just wrong. The whole of America could play hide and seek in his folds and heck if Wendy has a fatfetish i'm just going to puke. Its so not right.

And the whole hoover thing, i just do not want to know.

Night!

Kybe = Uber pwn! biggrin.gif
Kelney = Cute
StanDy = I think it's okay.
CaNdy = *shrug* I guess so tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DollaHolla
post Jul 23 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #95

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5593

The most popular and the dumbest topic on here....

+Quote Post
Mmph_Kenny
post Nov 21 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #96

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 6885

I love Kyle/Cartman (Kyman?). They both save each other's lives various times though they hate each other, it's been hinted various times that they're gay, and Cartman always pisses Kyle off by doing perverted stuff ith him (ex. wanting him to suck his balls in Imaginationland, giving him hand-kisses in the Jennifer Lopez episode, etc). I think atleast Cartman is attracted to Kyle.

Stendy is great too, though Stan deserves better. They care about each other, but Wendy is such a bitch sometimes.

Kelney- just get Kelly to perform CPr on him in every episode, lolz.

Kenny/Damien- I can really picture Satan talking to his son about Kenny for some reason.

Cutters- Butters is just...well you know how he acts!

I do not get Kyle/Mole. They never really cared about each other in the movie- just fangirls want to pair Mole up with someone, and they need it to be a boy.

Style- ugh. They're best friends, dammnit. And Stan is described as "the straitest".

--------------------

Watch out for cannibalistic cupcakes. Never let them trick you.

+Quote Post
Yuki
post Jul 17 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #97

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7305

I'm not a yaoi/slash fan, so I don't have that many favourite pairings in South Park.

I don't like StanxWendy. Just, no.
Stan's whipped. I love his character, but he kind of lets Wendy take over in some episodes. Like moments when he would choose her over Kyle. No way man, at the age of 9, it's 'bros before hoes'. <3

If there is one major pairing that I support, which there is, it's CartmanxWendy.

Why?
They're perfect.

Cartman's a fatass. xD But he's like, my third favourite so w/e.
I don't like Wendy, honestly. It's not that 'she was nice earlier but then she got bitchy' or 'she was a bitch but she's improving'.
No way, Wendy, in my books, is just a stereoptypical 'mean girl'.
She's two-faced. Make her happy, she loves you. Do one thing to piss her off, and BAM. She'll send you hurling to the sun like she did to Ms. Ellens in Tom's Rhinoplasty.

Stan's sensitive, reasonable, athletic, and attractive.
Wendy's just.... meh.
Stan deserves way better, dude. All I have to say.

[edit]
erm, forgot other pairings?

KylexBebe: ........no. I'm against that as much as StanxWendy. Kyle's compassionate, intelligent, fatherly (cause he's an amazing brother to Ike and he really won me over when he took care of Blanket in 'The Jeffersons' <3), and optimistic. He's an amazing character and I love him to death out of them all. Bebe, I think she's pretty cool because she wants to be more than just a large-chested dumb blonde like she said. But using a guy to get discounts on shoes? c'mon. She's just as shallow as Wendy, in my opinion.

... also, in 'Clubhouses', that wasn't love. That was lust. A sexual attraction to a guy's ass.
I doubt that when you find someone's hot, that's love.

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart.
[/edit]

This post has been edited by Yuki: Jul 17 2009, 04:10 AM

+Quote Post
pollyprissypants
post Oct 31 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #98

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 7506

I like Kyle x Cartman. They are the best. So much passion. And Cartman is emotionally fucked up, and he hides it, but I think Kyle is the only one who could notice it and understand him. Okay, he does not, but he could. And I think Cartman has a hot for him (he showes it many times). They could be perfect. Love-hate relationship. That amuses me:) And it's very hard though.

Cartman x Butters is an obvious one too, and I think the creators likes it a little bit (cartman sucks episode, super fun time episode,wrestling episode) but I don't know. Butters and Cartman are nice, but Butters is...dumb. I like him, but he is just not capable for being with anybody we know from the cartoon. In my oponion.

Stan x Wendy is just the way things should go. They are okay.

Cartman x Wendy is very good too, but I don't know why am I dislike this. Kyle is better,thats it. Wendy is a slut sometimes.

Kyle x Bebe: nice, very nice:) But what will be then with Cartman? (gosh,I'm always thinking about him:D)

Stan x Kyle: no way. I'm hardly ever saying this of a pairing, but for me, they are completely not good. They are best friends. That's an important thing. They could never turn gay for each other, I suppose...

Kyle x Butters: I like it:D It had moments a several random times, and were nice and funny. Would be sweet. But- Cartman needs Kyle:D or a nice girlfriend.

There are other strange pairing, and I have no oponions from them. I just don't know.

(and one more: Cartman x me...perfect XD (of course not, Im not a child molester but..Im freakin like this guy))

--------------------
SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH -IT'S NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!

,,Their incredible friendship has brought a sparkle of hope to our world."

,,These two brave lovers"

+Quote Post
CartmanXKenny4li...
post Nov 16 2009, 07:13 AM
Post #99

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8039

I like the pairings:

CartmanXKyle (Kymen)
KennyXCartman
CartmanXWendy- Since the debate episode where she kisses him out of sexual tension.
CartmanXButters

I hate the pairing StanXKyle aka (Style) I don't know it just seems to predictable SouthPark is more unique then that they'd do something totally unexpected...

+Quote Post
what what in the...
post Apr 29 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #100

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8726

stan and wendy are such a perfect couple!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 06:34 AM
Post #101

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

Goddamnit, leet freak, I would have enjoyed writing a post of my own, but you already said every single thing I wanted to say. I don't know if I've ever agreed with a post so intensely much before.

QUOTE (l337fr33k @ Jul 5 2007, 08:46 AM) *
My brother is convinced that Wendy and Cartman are meant to be together because they're both so evil and it is hinted a couple times that Cartman likes Wendy.

Exactly!

In fact, after seeing "Chef Goes Nanners" he is sure that they'd end up together if it weren't for stupid Stan. He says that Stan and Wendy don't make a good couple because Stan was pretty much henpecked.

Exactly!!

In fact, sometimes I think Wendy is slightly more evil than Cartman, he made a kid eat his parents after the kid seriously pissed him off. Wendy sent the substitute teacher, Miss Ellen, into the sun to die, just because Stan was attracted to her.

EXXXACTLY!!

Oh, by the way, even though Kenny is sort of "with" Kelly, there is a perfect girl for him. Lizzy. (most prominent in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000") She wears a large parka covering most of her face, has a sexually advanced vocabulary for her age, AND dies at the end of that episode but can be seen in other episodes.

Exxxxxaacccctttlllyyyyyy.

WE TAKE THE SHOW FAR TOO SERIOUSLY.

100% totally exactly.

+Quote Post
Homeschooled Kid
post Oct 5 2010, 06:50 AM
Post #102

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8830

Well there is one other thing I can think of saying; I've heard some pretty convincing arguments about Craig being gay. And like, it's the writers deliberately putting it in there, not just fan-based imagination. It's all just because of the end of the Torret's episode, Craig seemed to really like that Thomas kid.

If he actually is supposed to be gay, then I think that would actually be pretty cool. All the probably-soon-to-be-gay kids I've seen through my life have been fun people.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 12:36 AM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.