> South Park Is Way Better Then Family Guy
SP 4 Life
post Feb 14 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #46

Clyde Frog

Group: Members
Member No.: 4313

I don't agree with most of u tongue.gif
I think family guy is great it's one of my favourie shows ^^ I guess I'm kinda like Kyle in that way biggrin.gif
I don't really like the Simpsons very much. I mean it's ok but I like cartoons that are more violent ^^ (South Park, Family guy)
I mean Marge (not really funny at all..)
Lisa (not that funny eighter)
Homer (Hilarius of course, whitch is acually enough for the show to be funny but I like Family guy and South Park better)
And of course there's Bart, and his thing is to be a big badass which he really isn't if you compare him to like Stewie or Cartman which was pointed out in Cartoon Wars (When they talked about the worst things they'we done. Bart: Stole the head of a statue. Cartman: Killed a guy parents and made them into Chili ^^)

--------------------
"Jesus! We thought you died! ... In Iraq"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You need to know how important ratings are, Craig. So I'm going to suspend you from school and request that you have your testicles removed surgically."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<l---- Click! ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loves2splooge
post Feb 22 2008, 12:33 AM
Post #47

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 4819

QUOTE (Megloff @ Sep 22 2007, 11:00 AM) *
Family Guy isn't so bad at all.
Some episodes are really funny, well, the level of the jokes is quite deep, but if you shut down your brain, you really can laugh at Family Guy.
There's episode, in which Peter always makes jokes about women, it's the funniest FG-episode I've ever seen.

I agree with ypu 100%, i am a big family guy fan i own all the seasons but i also own all the south park seasons and prefer to watch them over and over. Family Guy is a show thats nice to watch once and thats it. It is also hard to talk to your friends and in forums about family guy because its hard to remember the random jokes thrown into family guy. That is why i prefer South Park.

+Quote Post
sx_link
post Apr 2 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #48

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5182

at times family guy is pretty funny, especially the newer episodes, but its hard for me to look past all the obvious rip offs they've made from simpsons, its one thing to steal ideas from a show that long dead(like the honeymooners, flinstones, etc.), but from a show that's not only running but still pumping out new episodes? lame

peter griffin=homer simpson-->nuff said
lois= marge-->they're hot housewives who seem to be the voice of reason for the husband
quagmire= moe-->theyre both sexual deviants/scumbags
meg=lisa-->theyre both losers at their school in which coincidently the biggest dork likes them, namely neil for meg and milhouse for lisa

i can't really think of anymore at this time

+Quote Post
gina-ribena
post May 19 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #49

Manbearpig

Member No.: 5384

This post has been edited by gina-ribena: Dec 23 2010, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
ThreeFitty
post May 20 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #50

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 5416

SP's indeed way better but FG's ok.

--------------------
Imaggiiinaaaaaaaatioooooon, imaaaaaaginaaaaatiooooooooon, iiiiiiiiiiiimaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatiiioooooooooooooooon

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:44 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.